Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Can we have two different LRG threads? One for people who like them and one for the rest of us who still buy their stuff but want to bitch about it as well? 

While I don't dismiss anyone's complaints with LRG I really don't have much of a problem with them.  I'm not a completionist or collector so I only buy the games I want to play & the shipping time doesn't bother me since it takes me forever to get to start a new game anyhow.  But I can understand how these issues would be problems for others.

That is to say there aren't things that irk me.  One being a oversaturated of their releases with too many games that are not worth the time imo *cough*kemco rpgs*cough*.  Also too many overpriced special editions, not release needs two freaking special/collector editions.  That latter is sitting on a already announce release just because.  It took forever for that Paper Please release & still waiting on that Super Meat Boy vita release.  Sitting on them just to bundle with another of the studio's release doesn't make me want to get the other release more, in fact it does the reverse.

While these things aren't that big of a deal it has caused me from being there every friday morning at 9:45am eagerly waiting for the add to the cart button to drop to where I forget when releases are happening or just plain old can't be bothered to check.  Which in turn cause me to buy less.  I used to buy at least 2 games a every month from them, now it's more like 2 games every quater if that.

Bottom line is this, at the end of the day though I'm still going to buy from them.  Now that might change in the future, but not anytime soon that I can foresee.  You can have complaints, no company is perfect for it's customers & you have a right to voice those complaints.  But a constant string of page after page argument isn't a complaint it's a grudge.  For those whose limit has been reach the solution is simple, stop buying from them.  If this company irks you so much just stop & move on it's that simple.  Unless your one of those people like who live on twitter only to rile the ire & misery of others & roll around in it like Scrooge McDuck in his vault, why would you want to deal with the stress & anger it's causing you?  Find better things to do with your time & money.

But hey that's just my .03 cents (pun intended) :lol: :dunce:

so bojay by himself and the rest of us in another thread?
No, I'd be in the normal LRG thread, too, but I'm not sure there is a point bothering anymore. I can just check out their announcements and feedback on twitter. This thread has just become toxic. And now we're at the point where people are acting like Josh's parents judging him for what he spends (or spent) his money on. It just seems like it's going too far.

I did get shipping notices for 4 more items today. A couple days ago I received shipping notices for a couple of replacements I had requested. I received a couple of games last week. When I contact customer service, they are quick to respond. They follow up without me having to check after them. I get they've been slow. I get that I care less than most probably would. But, for me, the positives outweigh the negatives and I - like most in this thread - do not buy from them with blinders on.

For those whose limit has been reach the solution is simple, stop buying from them. If this company irks you so much just stop & move on it's that simple.
It's not though. If they work with a dev you want to support or a game you like, you can't just go through one of LRG's competitors because LRG is usually the only option. Not always, as we saw with Streets of Rage 4, but usually. And of course when the SoR4 thing happened there were a ton of complaints from LRG fans and even from the company itself, so I'm guessing we won't see too much of that going forward.

I sympathize with the people who don't want to see huge strings of posts filled with negativity, but that's a natural consequence of LRG's business model. Anyone who wants to support the devs they're working with is stuck with LRG whether they like it or not. That's why so many lapsed fans continue to follow them.

Bird King (PS4)  is now available at m07games.com for those still looking for a copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not letting me check out bird king

Okay it is working now that there is only 1 item is my cart.  At least shipping is cheaper than LRG

I was able to go through checkout for the variant just now, but I deleted my copy from the cart at the end (don't need two copies).  Checkout seems to happen as a pop up so maybe your pop up blocker is blocking it?

It's not though. If they work with a dev you want to support or a game you like, you can't just go through one of LRG's competitors because LRG is usually the only option. Not always, as we saw with Streets of Rage 4, but usually. And of course when the SoR4 thing happened there were a ton of complaints from LRG fans and even from the company itself, so I'm guessing we won't see too much of that going forward.

I sympathize with the people who don't want to see huge strings of posts filled with negativity, but that's a natural consequence of LRG's business model. Anyone who wants to support the devs they're working with is stuck with LRG whether they like it or not. That's why so many lapsed fans continue to follow them.
Very true.

I think it's also worth noting that if no one expresses their disdain/displeasure for some of LRG's practices, then nothing will change (and to be fair it still might not). People on their Twitter definitely won't stop praising them any time soon. We as consumers have a right to voice our opinions, good or bad, and in recent years we have seen companies listen to consumers more than the collective "they" historically have.

Honestly, if LRG just went to having as much on hand and with as short of shipping turnaround as possible, so much of the hate towards them would be mitigated. But like I said before, they've painted themselves into a corner they have no idea how to get out of.

Very true.

I think it's also worth noting that if no one expresses their disdain/displeasure for some of LRG's practices, then nothing will change (and to be fair it still might not). People on their Twitter definitely won't stop praising them any time soon. We as consumers have a right to voice our opinions, good or bad, and in recent years we have seen companies listen to consumers more than the collective "they" historically have.

Honestly, if LRG just went to having as much on hand and with as short of shipping turnaround as possible, so much of the hate towards them would be mitigated. But like I said before, they've painted themselves into a corner they have no idea how to get out of.
I disagree. If you really want to support a developer, the best way to do it is to pay full price for the digital download at initial release. There is very little benefit to a developer from selling physical games and while I've heard that LRG guarantees developers a similar revenue share on the physical that they get from digital, the sales of most physical limited releases are so much smaller, that it's hardly worth their effort at all unless you are the rare developer whose games can sell tens of thousands of copies physically.

I get that you are likely a physical collector or someone that prefers physical games, but that's a choice you have made, not something that anyone else forced you to make. There are many publishers whose policies I don't like including EA, Ubisoft and Activision. It doesn't change the fact that if I want games by developers who publish through these companies, I am buying from those publishers.

Nobody is stopping anyone from expressing their disdain for LRG. The point is that this is not the place for it, at least not in the personal way that some participants have chosen to do so. I mean we continue to get regular posts from people that claim not to have ordered from them in years. If that's the case, what's the point in constantly chiming in with old resentment? LRG doesn't participate in this forum anymore and haven't for years. The best forum for feedback is LRG's social media or by contacting them directly or by finding some other venue that they actually participate in.

While you believe that they have somehow "painted themselves into a corner", I think it's simply the natural evolution of a successful business. I have mentioned this before, but all of the major collectibles companies have essentially the same model of preorders and then delivery a substantial period later with payment due upfront. While it's easy to make suggestions about how a business should operate, until you've operated an extremely successful business, you really don't have insight into the financials or how they make payroll or how they keep going when parts of the delivery chain fail. Ultimately, they've never failed to deliver anything I've ordered and while there have been delays over the years, they still deliver a quality product consistently. Like I've said before, we're four years in to the delays and other issues raised over and over again and at this point, you're either ok with it or not. I don't begrudge anyone choosing not to support LRG, but I do take issue with anyone who feels the need to attack those of us who do support LRG and enjoy their products.

While you believe that they have somehow "painted themselves into a corner", I think it's simply the natural evolution of a successful business. I have mentioned this before, but all of the major collectibles companies have essentially the same model of preorders and then delivery a substantial period later with payment due upfront. While it's easy to make suggestions about how a business should operate, until you've operated an extremely successful business, you really don't have insight into the financials or how they make payroll or how they keep going when parts of the delivery chain fail. Ultimately, they've never failed to deliver anything I've ordered and while there have been delays over the years, they still deliver a quality product consistently. Like I've said before, we're four years in to the delays and other issues raised over and over again and at this point, you're either ok with it or not. I don't begrudge anyone choosing not to support LRG, but I do take issue with anyone who feels the need to attack those of us who do support LRG and enjoy their products.
I mean, there are literally professional fields of practice and study around operations and project management. And let me tell you, those fields don't say "take as much money as you can upfront and figure out fulfillment later." This isn't the evolution of a successful business, it's a company with significant growing pains that haven't been resolved. I say this as someone actively working in the field with multiple certifications and years of experience, so take your gatekeeping elsewhere.

I don't think LRG should get credit for doing the absolute and bare minimum by eventually delivering a product that's mostly correct ("mostly" being directed at snafus like Game Tengoku, "signed" vinyls, etc.). Doing any less is probably cause for fraud cases. The fact of the matter is, they're bad at this aspect of running a business. Different companies and different consumers place varying degrees of value in it (which is why there are two sides to this argument to begin with), but saying "another company is worse" or "other companies are bad too" doesn't absolve the real issues they have here.

Also, I think the reason that it's important to keep having this conversation is that the issue is getting worse. They haven't had a break week for over a year now and their production backlog has grown from ~100 items at the tail of 2019 to nearly 200 now. You can like LRG if you want. You can continue to support them - that's completely your right and your prerogative. But acting like everything's fine and the criticisms are baseless is disingenuous.

It is on them. It's a scaling issue and supply chain/manufacturing timeline issue, not to mention how they chose to write their contracts.

And you're right, you know exactly what I do for a living, and it isn't running a business that relies on physical products where I don't have to manage such things so I have product available when orders are placed. Even though I went to school for writing and film production and not business management. So I know nothing of how this works...

I mean, there are literally professional fields of practice and study around operations and project management. And let me tell you, those fields don't say "take as much money as you can upfront and figure out fulfillment later." This isn't the evolution of a successful business, it's a company with significant growing pains that haven't been resolved. I say this as someone actively working in the field with multiple certifications and years of experience, so take your gatekeeping elsewhere.

I don't think LRG should get credit for doing the absolute and bare minimum by eventually delivering a product that's mostly correct ("mostly" being directed at snafus like Game Tengoku, "signed" vinyls, etc.). Doing any less is probably cause for fraud cases. The fact of the matter is, they're bad at this aspect of running a business. Different companies and different consumers place varying degrees of value in it (which is why there are two sides to this argument to begin with), but saying "another company is worse" or "other companies are bad too" doesn't absolve the real issues they have here.

Also, I think the reason that it's important to keep having this conversation is that the issue is getting worse. They haven't had a break week for over a year now and their production backlog has grown from ~100 items at the tail of 2019 to nearly 200 now. You can like LRG if you want. You can continue to support them - that's completely your right and your prerogative. But acting like everything's fine and the criticisms are baseless is disingenuous.
I just don't agree with you that the approach of "take as much money as possible" and "figure it out later" is the approach they are taking. There are a lot of people here that have professional degrees and strong feelings about how businesses should operate. None of them own or work for LRG, so their opinions are valid, but frankly irrelevant.

Are there ways that LRG could simplify their business by reducing the number of products, eliminating the unique packaging and elements of each product and simply going back to a truly limited model where product is ordered well before preorders open? Sure, but the significant down side to that is that there are very few other companies that could or would pick up the slack. As a consumer and someone who strongly prefers physical media, that means many of the games that LRG has made and will make available will likely never exist as physical products. Similarly, a company like LRG can't maintain and pay a living wage to a full-time shipping staff, customer service staff and marketing and design team as well as all of the other overhead departments with a model like that.

There are plenty of companies that do take that minimalist approach, including Super Rare, Hard Copy Games, Strictly Limited and Play Asia/East Asia Soft. It's fine if you only have a couple of employees or your limited company is part of some other retail or business enterprise, but it's not something that lends itself to growth or the ability to work with large companies like Ubisoft and others.

I get that there are significant delays and that LRG's windows are largely a joke. I also get that they have had a couple of products where they never delivered a promised fix like the DLC you mentioned. At the same time, out of literally hundreds of products, there just aren't that many examples of problems and certainly, I am presently surprised that as far as I know, they have never had a truly defective product ship to customers.

As for the need to constantly discuss their flaws, if this was four years ago, I would agree. A lot of people didn't have notice of their shift in model or the lengthy delays that were likely to follow. We are now years in at this point and everyone is well aware of what they are buying when they purchase from LRG. If you really feel the need to share feedback, why no go directly to LRG's Twitter or Facebook or one of the forums where they do still interact? What's the point of constantly posting in a thread on a deal site where everyone is either still an active LRG customer or a former customer?

It is on them. It's a scaling issue and supply chain/manufacturing timeline issue, not to mention how they chose to write their contracts.

And you're right, you know exactly what I do for a living, and it isn't running a business that relies on physical products where I don't have to manage such things so I have product available when orders are placed. Even though I went to school for writing and film production and not business management. So I know nothing of how this works...
Your experience or education is totally irrelevant to how LRG chooses to run its business. Unless you have insight into their books and internal workings, it's all just speculation based on what you believe to be the "right" operations and logistics model. There isn't just one way to structure or run a business, especially one with a primary goal of "releasing as much cool stuff as possible". You can choose to disagree with how they run their business, but your sole option is to stop buying their products. There just is no realistic outcome where they adopt your feedback and decide to completely change their model.

I just don't agree with you that the approach of "take as much money as possible" and "figure it out later" is the approach they are taking. There are a lot of people here that have professional degrees and strong feelings about how businesses should operate. None of them own or work for LRG, so their opinions are valid, but frankly irrelevant.
"All criticism is irrelevant because nobody here works for LRG!" Get out of here with that bullshit. Management practices, frameworks, and standards exist because they're broadly applicable. LRG isn't some mythical, untameable business that nobody in the world could manage. They are a company that produces physical products with dependencies. They have expenses, they have employees, they deal with logistics. They just don't have proficiency in these areas. Expecting them to do perfectly every time is not realistic, but even LRG acknowledged they have issues with their recent update.

If you really feel the need to share feedback, why no go directly to LRG's Twitter or Facebook or one of the forums where they do still interact? What's the point of constantly posting in a thread on a deal site where everyone is either still an active LRG customer or a former customer?
I've tried Twitter, Discord, Twitch (when they did Fireside Chats) and their old forum and the most response I've ever gotten was "Open a ticket." They ignore anything negative at this point and use those accounts for marketing. So where is this magical forum where I can have my feedback heard in a meaningful way? Hell, for that matter, where can I actually get an answer about the Game Tengoku replacement discs? In lieu of that, I'll at least commiserate with those who have the same frustrations.

Similarly - apply your own logic to yourself sometimes, bojay. What's the point of constantly defending a company you don't work for in a thread on a deal site? I'm not one of the people who think you're Josh or some LRG employee, but I can't imagine how time consuming it is to make as many replies as you do or how frustrating it must be to be combating the same criticisms over and over for years. I'm not trying to dunk on you but I just really don't understand your motivation.

Your experience or education is totally irrelevant to how LRG chooses to run its business. Unless you have insight into their books and internal workings, it's all just speculation based on what you believe to be the "right" operations and logistics model. There isn't just one way to structure or run a business, especially one with a primary goal of "releasing as much cool stuff as possible". You can choose to disagree with how they run their business, but your sole option is to stop buying their products. There just is no realistic outcome where they adopt your feedback and decide to completely change their model.
My point was to counter your point that I don't know how to run a business. My response is I do know how to run a business...because I run a business.

As Tothoro stated, while certain details will very for every business, business in general is conducted and run a certain way, so those us of that know how/do run a business can tell when something isn't working how it probably should. And it's not rocket science. I'm saying any of this sitting on a high horse. This is pretty basic business knowledge.

I mean for god's sake, I'm entering the third week just trying to get the broken items of my 'Streets of Rage 4' limited edition replaced, because their system doesn't have a way of solving an issue like this. LRG's customer service rep said so straight out and is trying a workaround for their system!

My point was to counter your point that I don't know how to run a business. My response is I do know how to run a business...because I run a business.

As Tothoro stated, while certain details will very for every business, business in general is conducted and run a certain way, so those us of that know how/do run a business can tell when something isn't working how it probably should. And it's not rocket science. I'm saying any of this sitting on a high horse. This is pretty basic business knowledge.

I mean for god's sake, I'm entering the third week just trying to get the broken items of my 'Streets of Rage 4' limited edition replaced, because their system doesn't have a way of solving an issue like this. LRG's customer service rep said so straight out and is trying a workaround for their system!
I just disagree with your premise. You've never run this kind of business. I've started a couple of successful businesses in my life and while nobody would accuse me of being a business management expert, I certainly grew my businesses, kept my employees happy and well compensated and provided a service that customers valued and repeatedly utilized. Ultimately, a business that has continued to grow over a period of five years and continues to have tens of thousands of people purchase from it every month is a success. You may not like how it runs, but it doesn't make you right and the business owner wrong. Ultimately, you can choose to purchase from the business or not. Everything else is irrelevant.

"All criticism is irrelevant because nobody here works for LRG!" Get out of here with that bullshit. Management practices, frameworks, and standards exist because they're broadly applicable. LRG isn't some mythical, untameable business that nobody in the world could manage. They are a company that produces physical products with dependencies. They have expenses, they have employees, they deal with logistics. They just don't have proficiency in these areas. Expecting them to do perfectly every time is not realistic, but even LRG acknowledged they have issues with their recent update.

I've tried Twitter, Discord, Twitch (when they did Fireside Chats) and their old forum and the most response I've ever gotten was "Open a ticket." They ignore anything negative at this point and use those accounts for marketing. So where is this magical forum where I can have my feedback heard in a meaningful way? Hell, for that matter, where can I actually get an answer about the Game Tengoku replacement discs? In lieu of that, I'll at least commiserate with those who have the same frustrations.

Similarly - apply your own logic to yourself sometimes, bojay. What's the point of constantly defending a company you don't work for in a thread on a deal site? I'm not one of the people who think you're Josh or some LRG employee, but I can't imagine how time consuming it is to make as many replies as you do or how frustrating it must be to be combating the same criticisms over and over for years. I'm not trying to dunk on you but I just really don't understand your motivation.
There are many ways to operate a business. Like others here, I have owned a couple of businesses of my own over the years and each utilized different structures and policies and ultimately, the second business was better run than the first, but like most small businesses, nobody would claim they were models to be followed by others. Businesses, outside of large corporations, are not the well-oiled and well-managed entities you seem to believe they are. I would even argue that most businesses are dysfunctional and spend most of their time making it up as they go along until they either fail or are successful enough to generate their own momentum and potentially a buyer.

I'm not seeing anyone else continually bringing up your issue with the replacement discs on this thread. I purchased the game and while I would welcome the replacement disc with the two pieces of DLC I'll never use, I certainly don't spend any time worrying about it. I suspect most other buyers don't care either which is why it's not a priority and why you're not getting much traction. So, while I agree you're entitled to the DLC as promised, there is really no commiseration happening here as nobody shares your level of concern for the replacement discs.

As for my motivation, it's simple. I enjoy LRG's products just as I enjoy the products from many other video game companies. I joined this thread way back because it's a way to learn about new releases and potentially discuss those releases with other buyers. At some point the thread started getting derailed by people that wanted to substitute their own "expertise" for that of the owners of LRG. Ultimately, as the personal and nasty discussion about what Josh and Douglas purchase made clear last week, a lot of these people are simply jealous that LRG's owners have accomplished something they can only dream about. So, again, I understand that you have some specific issues with LRG, but this isn't the place and this isn't the audience. Maybe try getting the video game media to cover your concerns if you feel strongly about them. Posting here is accomplishing nothing other than cluttering up the thread.

Did LRG provide any updates on shipping the blind boxes? I know it says Feb on the page but curious if they gave a more accurate update on their social media (since I don't social media). 

For those wondering, Shantae Seven Sirens is broken on the eshop for getting gold coins.  Discovered this last night with my copy.  You'd think after a few years of doing switch releases they'd have the basics down to a simple process.

Did LRG provide any updates on shipping the blind boxes? I know it says Feb on the page but curious if they gave a more accurate update on their social media (since I don't social media).
Nope. Still "February". Most of the non-blindbox stuff has been sent out at this point, so I think it's just a matter of them packaging the stuff up into the blindboxes. It started moving about a week into February last year if I remember correctly.

There are many ways to operate a business. Like others here, I have owned a couple of businesses of my own over the years and each utilized different structures and policies and ultimately, the second business was better run than the first, but like most small businesses, nobody would claim they were models to be followed by others. Businesses, outside of large corporations, are not the well-oiled and well-managed entities you seem to believe they are. I would even argue that most businesses are dysfunctional and spend most of their time making it up as they go along until they either fail or are successful enough to generate their own momentum and potentially a buyer.
I don't disagree with you here, but I feel like you're inherently contradicting yourself. You claim that most small businesses have issues, but when people call out LRG's you feel obligated to tell them why they're wrong. People say there are applicable practices, you tell them they're wrong and that LRG's different. Whether through willful ignorance or just fandom, you've placed LRG on some kind of exceptionalist pedestal.

I'm not seeing anyone else continually bringing up your issue with the replacement discs on this thread. I purchased the game and while I would welcome the replacement disc with the two pieces of DLC I'll never use, I certainly don't spend any time worrying about it. I suspect most other buyers don't care either which is why it's not a priority and why you're not getting much traction. So, while I agree you're entitled to the DLC as promised, there is really no commiseration happening here as nobody shares your level of concern for the replacement discs.
You're confusing my comment about the replacement discs with my broader comment about commiseration. The latter was intended to be about the general state of LRG. Regardless, it's a shitty business practice to ignore defects, especially after your CEO has committed to a resolution.

As for my motivation, it's simple. I enjoy LRG's products just as I enjoy the products from many other video game companies. I joined this thread way back because it's a way to learn about new releases and potentially discuss those releases with other buyers. At some point the thread started getting derailed by people that wanted to substitute their own "expertise" for that of the owners of LRG. Ultimately, as the personal and nasty discussion about what Josh and Douglas purchase made clear last week, a lot of these people are simply jealous that LRG's owners have accomplished something they can only dream about. So, again, I understand that you have some specific issues with LRG, but this isn't the place and this isn't the audience. Maybe try getting the video game media to cover your concerns if you feel strongly about them. Posting here is accomplishing nothing other than cluttering up the thread.
Holy delusion, Batman. This is some borderline narcissistic thinking. Our posts do nothing other than clutter up the thread. We negatively commented about Josh/Doug's social media so we must be jealous of them. We don't work at LRG so surely our expertise isn't valid. This thread isn't a valid medium for our concerns.

Obviously this thread doesn't agree with you. If you want to discuss their releases, go for it. If you want to share their tweets about upcoming stuff, have at it. Nobody's stopping you. But that's not what you're doing; you're relentlessly arguing an uphill battle for whatever reason. Maybe you're just obsessed with LRG. Maybe you're just upset at us. Maybe you just like arguing. I don't know anymore, but I do know engaging with you is a waste of my time.

For those wondering, Shantae Seven Sirens is broken on the eshop for getting gold coins. Discovered this last night with my copy. You'd think after a few years of doing switch releases they'd have the basics down to a simple process.
I have probably around 25 LRG games, and I cannot think of a single one that redeemed for gold coins. Nintendo told me it is an issue on LRGs end, that they are not registering the physical games with nintendo.

Obviously this thread doesn't agree with you. If you want to discuss their releases, go for it. If you want to share their tweets about upcoming stuff, have at it. Nobody's stopping you. But that's not what you're doing; you're relentlessly arguing an uphill battle for whatever reason. Maybe you're just obsessed with LRG. Maybe you're just upset at us. Maybe you just like arguing. I don't know anymore, but I do know engaging with you is a waste of my time.
Pretty sure bojay1997 works for LRG, they're always defending them.

Can we have two different LRG threads? One for people who like them and one for the rest of us who still buy their stuff but want to bitch about it as well?
I still don't think this thread belongs in this forum, there are no deals to be had here, just another company selling games

I have probably around 25 LRG games, and I cannot think of a single one that redeemed for gold coins. Nintendo told me it is an issue on LRGs end, that they are not registering the physical games with nintendo.
Golf Story did eventually get fixed to the correct region which allowed the patch that fixed the game breaking bug to be installed and allowed gold coins... but it was months after release and after a lot of complaining.

Someone, please explain this to me because I just don't get it.
CAG isn't reddit. Pretty much all game discussion happens here in the deals section as this is an old ass community of people who can overlook our beefs with a company for the good something does. LRG technically has games that are on sale over on bestbuy.com... but even if they didn't the reason this exists is it's a great tool for those of us that love physical releases and want to know what is coming from LRG without having to track them through the dozen or so ways they release information as well as what from LRG is going to Bestbuy.

I get it, you have a personal beef with the people at LRG... some of their business practices... and so on. Get in line. Most of us have at least one complaint about the company and there is no other place on the net better to discuss those issues than here. There's also no other place on the net with everything condensed that is happening with LRG. So let us have our shit and stop trying to ruin it for your own personal reasons.

My Ys Origins Switch CE still hasn't been picked up from UPS. Wondering if it's lost now, has been over 2 weeks since the shipping notification.

Has anyone gotten theirs?

My Ys Origins Switch CE still hasn't been picked up from UPS. Wondering if it's lost now, has been over 2 weeks since the shipping notification.

Has anyone gotten theirs?
So i know the feeling UPS is just so far behind. i had a game sit in my local distribution center for 3 weeks no update.

My question is, why has nothing being done about this? Others have gotten banned for not sending out a package after saying he would/did numerous times. Josh does this stunt on a weekly basis.
Another guy got his trade thread removed and Trading Time outed because they wanted to see pics of his PSN cards, and the guy didn't do it. Josh often sells “limited print games” and then takes forever to deliver the items, and if they don't work takes even longer to make good on it.
If any of us tried to sell bootlegged items (such as the unlicensed reproduction carts they sell), mods would not only lock our threads, but we would face suspensions, TTO's or bans. Josh his thread featured here and is allowed to continue on with business as usual.
Fwiw I assume they are licensing for the repros

bread's done
Back