Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
And don't forget, the free pizza coupon is also LRG only. Josh worked SUPER hard to get those coupons.
To clear up some confusion, the free pizza coupon is also available at all major retail in the US (not just on the LRG site). All the major retail copies of the game will be distributed by LRG.

To clear up some confusion, the free pizza coupon is also available at all major retail in the US (not just on the LRG site). All the major retail copies of the game will be distributed by LRG.
Do we know when the physical will release or which retailers will carry it?

I gave this post a like for sharing the info... but deep down I'm kind of miffed that LRG is handling the retail distribution as they love to delay the retail version until their preordered versions ship... including most of the collectors versions. This is why Castlevania Anniversary Collection has been delayed so long at BB. Hopefully this being a bigger and more wide retail release, they won't be able to screw over those that prefer retail as much.

I thought LRG only did their site, Amazon, and Best Buy. How are Target or Walmart getting Shredder's Revenge if it's distributed by LRG?

Sweet!

In for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge Fan-Bundle!

Only $659.99 + Shipping $44.99 + Taxes!! Only ~$760 for me!

Heck, getting some extras as Xmas gifts (for 2025).

Just kidding, but I am in for 1 retail copy whenever it hits amazon or best buy.

Whoa on the standard edition of Shredder's Revenge:

"We expect to ship this product in late July or Early August."

Of this year?!?!
Thank god for Game Pass. At least it can tide people over until the retail release ships, for people that don't want to buy it twice.

I gave this post a like for sharing the info... but deep down I'm kind of miffed that LRG is handling the retail distribution as they love to delay the retail version until their preordered versions ship... including most of the collectors versions. This is why Castlevania Anniversary Collection has been delayed so long at BB. Hopefully this being a bigger and more wide retail release, they won't be able to screw over those that prefer retail as much.
As someone else had pointed out, they didn't hold back the Scott Pilgrim release from Best Buy while waiting for their premiium versions to ship. Which title or titles have they held back until they have shipped all of their versions?

Where can you pre order TMNT shredders revenge ? other then LRG ?

I saw Play Asia has an edition WITH a outer box, soundtrack cd etc. for one ONE DOLLAR more then LRG.

Probably leaning towards them, but I didn’t know it it was available on Amazon eventually ?

Where can you pre order TMNT shredders revenge ? other then LRG ?

I saw Play Asia has an edition WITH a outer box, soundtrack cd etc. for one ONE DOLLAR more then LRG.

Probably leaning towards them, but I didn’t know it it was available on Amazon eventually ?
Best Buy https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=shredder%27s+revenge&_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=&sp=&qp=&list=n&af=true&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

Target https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=shredder%27s+revenge

I've heard Amazon too, but the only thing that pops up when I search is the Cowabunga Collection so they may not have it up yet.

I might go digital with Shredders Revenge. Nicely the game is out soon so no reason to bother preordering before reviews come out.

As someone else had pointed out, they didn't hold back the Scott Pilgrim release from Best Buy while waiting for their premiium versions to ship. Which title or titles have they held back until they have shipped all of their versions?
True, though I think they did at least wait quite a bit past the regular versions shipping before BB was able to list them for sale. Nicely BB is listing Shredders Revenge with a 7/31 release date (not that they can't bump it) which is inline with LRG's estimates. So, thankfully this is getting treated a lot differently. Castlevania... I've had that for ages from LRG and only recently did they put up the preorder for it at BB. Redrum666 posted a list of other games that are noted as going to BB but haven't yet. I think some of them are holding on other versions to be shipped...though I'm not going to go digging to figure out which ones.

I thought LRG only did their site, Amazon, and Best Buy. How are Target or Walmart getting Shredder's Revenge if it's distributed by LRG?
They are expanding their distribution network for this game I guess.
LRG distributes games to retailers via U&I just like many other indie game companies. Turtles might be big enough that they never even touch the retail copies as it would make more sense for Nin/Sony/MS to deliver them directly to U&I.

Unless they are personally inserting each pizza coupon themselves. :p

Got my Bloodrayne CE and standard- and this is my first series 3 card and I like the design. They got rid of the excess foil finish, which just ended up warping and was easily prone to edge wear. I like this look much better. And I got my first gold card in a while. 

287611322_400806231983460_5552317059592839453_n.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me how unprofessional Josh and Doug are on social media. You think they'd take some kind of PR training at this point. I dunno how narcissistic you have to be to feel like every criticism of your company is a personal attack you need to respond to, but apparently they do.

What's even more ironic is that the timeframe SEG pointed out (April) isn't unrealistic, and is actually in-line with what LRG's own site estimates.

It never ceases to amaze me how unprofessional Josh and Doug are on social media. You think they'd take some kind of PR training at this point. I dunno how narcissistic you have to be to feel like every criticism of your company is a personal attack you need to respond to, but apparently they do.

What's even more ironic is that the timeframe SEG pointed out (April) isn't unrealistic, and is actually in-line with what LRG's own site estimates.
I mean Doug attacked Best Buy, their own retail partner, on Twitter over shipping costs. Guess he didn't look at their own costs

You think so? Is that why he deleted his tweet already? :lol:
Signature apologized cuz they didn't want LRG fanboys to band wagon them. Josh was def in the wrong on this one, even the LRG biggest fanboys know the shipping times are laughable

Last edited by a moderator:
is the website acting up for anyone else?  I tried to order Contra but I was told to update my password.  When I entered my email address, i got the "too many attempts" message.

Is anyone else considering Azure Striker Gunvolt 3? Is there an English physical import version available or is there a chance other stores will sell this?
Physical import via Play-Asia: https://www.play-asia.com/azure-striker-gunvolt-3-english/13/70fbzj

It's a little more expensive, but you also have to keep in mind that LRG will add another $10 for shipping/tax, and it's not hard to get free shipping + 5% off at Play-Asia (there are a bunch of coupon codes that are now one-time use, I always used to use the code CENSORED). Plus your game will ship a whole lot sooner with P-A vs. LRG.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back