Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1562903653509263360?s=20&t=mFkc3HKSO_wLTs1e1sZx9A
Is it me, or does it seem like the merch for this one is kinda... thin? The other oens seemed like they had a lot more shit.

EDIT* Just to clarify, not the CE, I meant the actual merch. I think the other ones had two skate decks, stickers and large standalone trading cards set (13 for Risky's Revenge, 18 for Pirates Curse, 10 for Half-Genie, clothing)... though maybe that's because this one has the 20th anni statue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Garden Story any good?  It looks kind of cool.  I thought about pairing it with DOTT before the pre-order window closes for that game.  But I also wonder if DOTT will eventually come out for Switch.  Seems like it would be more suited for Switch than PS4 but I don't want to pass on PS4 and then it never releases on Switch.  

One thing of note is the 3DS game says it's at the LRG warehouse on the page. So that's nice. Not that it still doesn't take months for items in their warehouse to ship.

One thing of note is the 3DS game says it's at the LRG warehouse on the page. So that's nice. Not that it still doesn't take months for items in their warehouse to ship.
Didn't Nintendo stop making 3DS carts a while back? If so, any future releases would have to be already in hand (and also limited quantity).

Didn't Nintendo stop making 3DS carts a while back? If so, any future releases would have to be already in hand (and also limited quantity).
That's what I heard, but I have no idea. Between these limited releases (Atooi too), the Atlus reprints and the World Editions that seemly have an endless supply, it doesn't seem like it. Or at the very least they made a crapton of carts during the final production run. I think this is a cool release though, and I'll be ordering the dual pack. They got me!

That's what I heard, but I have no idea. Between these limited releases (Atooi too), the Atlus reprints and the World Editions that seemly have an endless supply, it doesn't seem like it. Or at the very least they made a crapton of carts during the final production run. I think this is a cool release though, and I'll be ordering the dual pack. They got me!
These are expected to be the last two new releases for the 3DS. These, Andro Dunos 2 and Fragrant Story were supposedly the last 4 games approved for physical release. Everyone else is getting their final shipments too, with a ton of those world editions and Videogamesplus putting up a ton of reprints as well. After the next month or so I wouldn't expect any further reprints and we'll just be pushing through whatever stock was made in the final stretch.

Would definitely look into buying any of these games, especially the Nintendo world reprints that are readily available on eBay right now, because they aren't going to get cheaper for new copies going forward.

Anyone order the quake collector's edition and get shipping yet? I haven't heard anything on mine.
I was able to get in on one well after pre orders closed due to a cancellation and a nice customer service rep helping me out. Haven't heard shit about shipping on it though lol

They got me. i was down to two open orders. Wanted Day of the Tenticle and I am a sucker for handheld games. I guess I still have a complete 3ds set from LRG... all three of them!

I am getting this

You have exceeded the 50 character limit in the "Address" line. Please limit your "Address" characters to 50 and resubmit your order, thank you. If you limited your address to 50 characters and you are still unable to place an order we may be temporarily unable to ship to your country.

I am getting this

You have exceeded the 50 character limit in the "Address" line. Please limit your "Address" characters to 50 and resubmit your order, thank you. If you limited your address to 50 characters and you are still unable to place an order we may be temporarily unable to ship to your country.
Same. People on twitter are also posting the same error

Finally got through after multiple attempts

What a shitshow  fuck

Also didnt get charged for shipping. Lets see how this plays out. Hopefully they dont outright cancel my order but just adjust the payment to include the shipping but we will see lol

I am getting this

I am also getting this error. Tried it for multiple game combinations. Guess LRG doesn't want my money anymore.

So despite hardly anyone getting orders in the 3DS games are somehow still "low stock"?

EDIT at 10:35 EST: Finally able to get an order in.

So despite hardly anyone getting orders in the 3DS games are somehow still "low stock"?

EDIT at 10:35 EST: Finally able to get an order in.
lol yeah i found that a little fishy. If no one can get through, how are they already in "low stock"????

LRG just being LRG i guess

The 3DS dual pack was in stock several minutes early.  Even though the timer was still counting down, it would allow you to add to cart.  Not sure about the single games or the LE.

I was able to get both the 3DS dual pack and KOTR2 ordered this morning. I did experience the weird shipping error. I'm not sure why they would try to implement a new shipping service rate when they know they are going to have lots of traffic on the site with the 3DS games releasing today. I don't understand why they would think that is a good idea. Just do it on a normal release preorder day. Not something with a limited stock.

Just happy I was able to finally get something I wanted together on a order with KOTOR2.

The 3DS dual pack was in stock several minutes early. Even though the timer was still counting down, it would allow you to add to cart. Not sure about the single games or the LE.
yep I saw that and got the duel pack a few minutes before 10am with no problems using paypal

The 3DS dual pack was in stock several minutes early. Even though the timer was still counting down, it would allow you to add to cart. Not sure about the single games or the LE.
I added the two pack a few minutes before 8 but when I tried to checkout it was not in my cart. I tried again at 8 and it went through but I had to add it again.

Glad you could get one as well. I always appreciate you sharing the LRG release news in the thread, it's super helpful so thank you!
I also put my order in a couple minutes early, and checked out with a CC payment with no issues.

I want to double the sentiment from Staind204 to redrum666. Whenever I see your posts with the embedded Twitter posts, because it takes a second for the Twitter post to load, there's always brief moment of excitement in anticipation. Most of the time that's followed by disappointment, because it's LRG, but every once in a while...butterflies.

I was able to get the double pack just as it went live... check out was def a little weird. It kept taking me back to the shipping method/payment method pages a few times when I tried to complete checkout. 

*sigh* I mean, the Japanese release has both River City Girls games on one cart and is in English. It'll probably come out before this ships too. The cover is in Japanese, but still. This is a hard sell.

*sigh* I mean, the Japanese release has both River City Girls games on one cart and is in English. It'll probably come out before this ships too. The cover is in Japanese, but still. This is a hard sell.
Yeah, at this point, I'll just wait to see what the Japanese release looks like. If they are both on disc and complete, then I'd just rather go with PlayAsia.

If Best Buy picks up #2 (given I have #1), I'd also just go through them.

So after 10 days, I finally got a response from their CS regarding my missing trading cards for an order (Castlevania Anni PS4 CE, Double Dragon Neon and IV) and they're asking me to provide pictures of the label and contents... 

Is this normal? I threw out the box and the 2 DD games are easy enough for me to grab but the Castlevania CE I have stored away in a box due to lack of space... annoying to pull out but not a big deal. Just curious why they want a picture of the label. 

So after 10 days, I finally got a response from their CS regarding my missing trading cards for an order (Castlevania Anni PS4 CE, Double Dragon Neon and IV) and they're asking me to provide pictures of the label and contents...

Is this normal? I threw out the box and the 2 DD games are easy enough for me to grab but the Castlevania CE I have stored away in a box due to lack of space... annoying to pull out but not a big deal. Just curious why they want a picture of the label.
I had to do the same thing when they sent me Cosmic Star Heroine they shipped out the standard edition when I had ordered the Collector's Edition

Yeah, it's normal. I think it's just a form response to triage inquiries, honestly. A picture of a box doesn't really prove anything when the issue is that something wasn't in it.

Last time I reached out to them when a game wasn't included, they first sent me a response to check the tracking as if I was reporting something hadn't arrived yet, then asked for the box pics. I get the feeling there are a lot of form responses, their CS reps are probably drowning in tickets with how sloppily LRG packs things and the lack of public updates they provide.

wow 10 days!!! I just recently contacted them and I am on day 4. I guess i have 6 more business days to go lol

I've had several tickets for missing cards, though none recently. Each time they only asked for a photo of the contents (though not the actual box or label). I see absolutely no reason for the photo of the contents either as if he was trying to pull a fast one on them, wouldn't I just remove the items from the photo?

I think they want a picture of the box so they can see the ink stamp the packer put on the box.

Assuming they still do that...

I guess then they can tell who packed that order then fire them, ban them from ever working in the packing industry again, and add an additional 36 months shipping time to anything ordered with an employee discount.

bread's done
Back