Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
I agree with almost all of what you said, but isn't Sodesco essentially defunct as a physical publisher? Are there any non-limited but indie publishers still doing retail releases in the US anymore? I guess maybe Maximum Games, PM Studios (although they have done some CE/LE exclusives with LRG) or maybe NIS and Idea Factory, but I think most of the rest have folded.
Sodesco has put out quite a few physical games recently. The recent standouts from them Airoheart and Charon's Staircase. There is also Merge Games, Inin, Serenity Forge, Microids, Nicalis, PQube... there's a lot dude.

I agree with almost all of what you said, but isn't Sodesco essentially defunct as a physical publisher? Are there any non-limited but indie publishers still doing retail releases in the US anymore? I guess maybe Maximum Games, PM Studios (although they have done some CE/LE exclusives with LRG) or maybe NIS and Idea Factory, but I think most of the rest have folded.
Sodesco has put out quite a few physical games recently. The recent standouts from them Airoheart and Charon's Staircase. There is also Merge Games, Inin, Serenity Forge, Microids, Nicalis, PQube... there's a lot dude.
Red Art Games is a indie limited run publisher from France that is now publishing ESRB rated games in NA.
I bought a couple of their pal Vita releases when they first started.

ESRB rated games:

Nuclear Blaze

Vernal Edge

Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising
ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni
8Doors: Arum’s Afterlife Adventure
Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth
They Always Run

Last edited by a moderator:
Those two Sodesco releases came out in October 2022 and it had been almost a year prior to that that they had released anything physically. They haven't released anything in 2023 and I don't see anything on their upcoming release list physically. Microids is Maximum Games and the others like Serenity Forge, Merge, Iain, Nicalis and PQUBE are lucky if they do maybe 4-8 releases a year. Not exactly the LRG business model and it's unlikely any of those companies is generating millions a year in sales on physical stuff.

But as far as collecting what might be "rare", those companies are the ones to follow. Ironic considering LRG was founded under the unspoken pretext that everything they shat out would be that way.

People have been saying they have to do reprints more or less since the inception of the company and it's not any more likely to happen now than it was then. They're finding loopholes, like the convention variants and reprinting for new consoles (i.e. Shantae on PS5), but I think they know the PR backlash they'd be signing up for by actually pulling that trigger. I personally wouldn't care (more availability is always good), but a large amount of their product gets pushed because it will only be available through them and the group of people looking at video games as investments is a part of that market they may lose. I don't know if they stay afloat without FOMO.

I think their answer to the corner they backed themselves into there is the distribution line. There are no rules or commitments, they can sell it wherever, reprint it wherever, and make more informed decisions based on hard sales numbers. They've also diversified into retro repros, additional consoles (Xbox), CEs, and merch. I don't really know how successful that's been but they keep it going for the most part so margins are good and/or they sell more than we think.

Overall the limited print market is a niche, and honestly one I'm surprised has ballooned as far as it did. I do think the ones that survive long-term will become "just another publisher", a la Sodesco or pre-Sega Atlus that sell a smaller volume of copies by nature of market size and without advertising them as "Limited Print".
I wouldn't extrapolate the thought of "it hasn't happened yet so it will never happen in the future" too far into the future. LRG was "founded' in 2015, so basically a company so young it hasn't even gone through a recessionary cycle yet. Well, we're either going through one right now or will be in the next year or two (unless the Fed actually loses the war on inflation, which is also just as bad for different reasons). The FOMO market, like a lot of bubbles, only work when there's a lot of cheap money flowing around. That cheap money goes away when the supposed risk-free interest rate is 5-6%. A lot of changes will happen in the next several years. Mostly bad ones for most businesses.

Sodesco is just one of the first things I'd thought of. I remember seeing their name on a release late last year, Saint Kotar, and being surprised. I'm not sure how prominent they are now comparatively, but a lot of their releases have been low print because that's all they could sell. The other companies you listed are also good examples.

I wouldn't extrapolate the thought of "it hasn't happened yet so it will never happen in the future" too far into the future. LRG was "founded' in 2015, so basically a company so young it hasn't even gone through a recessionary cycle yet. Well, we're either going through one right now or will be in the next year or two (unless the Fed actually loses the war on inflation, which is also just as bad for different reasons). The FOMO market, like a lot of bubbles, only work when there's a lot of cheap money flowing around. That cheap money goes away when the supposed risk-free interest rate is 5-6%. A lot of changes will happen in the next several years. Mostly bad ones for most businesses.
Occam's razor, my friend. If LRG is about to go under a few thousand copies of Pirate's Curse that will take a year to produce won't save them. For better or for worse, they've scaled to a point where the numbers need to be bigger to keep the wheel turning. The number of releases that they could realistically pump out a few more thousand of from their number line are pretty limited and would disrupt their own core buyer's market in the process. Not to mention the legal hurdle if what LRG's said about their contracts not allowing reprints is true.

I'm not saying this about you specifically, so please don't interpret it that way, but most of the arguments I've heard in favor of reprints over the years are strawmen by people who in reality just don't want to pay aftermarket premiums for games they missed. And when companies have catered to that, they've had mixed results. Idea Factory has a really hard time selling through the reprints they've done, as an example. Inventory sitting around is bad, and when smaller publishers are trying to decide whether they can sell through MoQ it's a big gamble. When people don't buy the reprint because they still don't want to pay MSRP, it hurts them.

I'm a big fan of the way VGP has been handling reprints, though. They target titles that are ridiculous on the secondhand market and it works. I could see them picking up some of the reprint slack with different covers and such, but there would still be some work there; as I understand they essentially just re-order the existing package through Sony/Nintendo's systems with the publisher and changes to the package might require re-approval or re-certification.

But as far as collecting what might be "rare", those companies are the ones to follow. Ironic considering LRG was founded under the unspoken pretext that everything they shat out would be that way.
There is really no such thing as "rare" in the modern era. I suspect most LRG releases, at least the niche ones that don't go to Amazon or elsewhere, are still pressed in numbers far below those of the retail niche publishers. Even still, none of them are rare, particularly in a market where the audience isn't exactly getting any more numerous or any younger.

There is really no such thing as "rare" in the modern era. I suspect most LRG releases, at least the niche ones that don't go to Amazon or elsewhere, are still pressed in numbers far below those of the retail niche publishers. Even still, none of them are rare, particularly in a market where the audience isn't exactly getting any more numerous or any younger.
You don't consider poop slinger rare?

VGP is more in the spirit of early LRG than LRG now.

They're getting out of print desirable titles at a fair price in a reasonable timeframe.

Not some obscure indie title at an unknown date; and I'm not throwing stones as I love obscure indie stuff. It's just stuff so obscure it doesn't even tickle my fancy.

And I'm not picky, I have over 1800+ steam games with a 700 games on my wishlist. And they still find stuff I've never seen. And publish it...

VGP is more in the spirit of early LRG than LRG now.

They're getting out of print desirable titles at a fair price in a reasonable timeframe.

Not some obscure indie title at an unknown date; and I'm not throwing stones as I love obscure indie stuff. It's just stuff so obscure it doesn't even tickle my fancy.

And I'm not picky, I have over 1800+ steam games with a 700 games on my wishlist. And they still find stuff I've never seen. And publish it...
How do you figure? LRG started off as a company publishing its own obscure game on a niche handheld. Their early releases were all very niche titles that I doubt many other publishers would have taken a chance on. I personally prefer the really obscure stuff that has no chance anywhere else. I think most of the bigger titles LRG has published in recent years could and would have been picked up by retail publishers. VGP is just reprinting valuable stuff which is great, but has nothing to do with LRG or its original business model.

I'm not saying this about you specifically, so please don't interpret it that way, but most of the arguments I've heard in favor of reprints over the years are strawmen by people who in reality just don't want to pay aftermarket premiums for games they missed. And when companies have catered to that, they've had mixed results. Idea Factory has a really hard time selling through the reprints they've done, as an example. Inventory sitting around is bad, and when smaller publishers are trying to decide whether they can sell through MoQ it's a big gamble. When people don't buy the reprint because they still don't want to pay MSRP, it hurts them.
You just reminded me that there could be a third scenario in all of this, the market for physical releases for indie titles doesn't survive a recession. Let's say what you posit is true, which is there's a core buyer market of let's say 10-15K people (making that up for this scenario) that consistently buy up all the numbered releases as "investments." To support them and to keep the bubble going, there probably needs to be a multiple of those 10-15K buyers in the secondary market. What I'm saying is the purchasing power of those secondary market buyers largely disappears as they continue to struggle against inflation and eventually, job losses. I'm assuming these are people that don't have much net worth and are inherently not great at personal finance to begin with (why else would they buy inflated indie games to begin with?). This whole thing can then collapse on itself and at that point LP companies will probably try anything to augment sales, reprints included. It's been a very long summer so to speak lol. Many people under 35 don't even remember how desperate companies get during recessions.

Shantae PC on Switch almost certainly has more copies out there than most LRG games now that don’t hit MOQ (and thus are just at 5K). The literal only reason that exploded in $$$ was due to Shantae 5 coming out and that slipcover with slots for all five games driving demand up high for the third. Like Pokemon GBA games, pirate curse is not rare. Just in demand and people pay for it.

Shantae PC on Switch almost certainly has more copies out there than most LRG games now that don’t hit MOQ (and thus are just at 5K). The literal only reason that exploded in $$$ was due to Shantae 5 coming out and that slipcover with slots for all five games driving demand up high for the third. Like Pokemon GBA games, pirate curse is not rare. Just in demand and people pay for it.
It's also the best Shantae game, which helps demand. And I say this having played all of the Shantaes on their original hardware. And it's also probably one of the best LRG releases too, which isn't saying much...

lmao lrg aint collapsing anytime soon, yall need to calm down. everyone in here complains but let me guess anytime theres a game you actually want you will preorder it and when they do a blowout sale yall will order many titles. this thread is toxic. the fella on here saying that he can just buy the games on steam doesnt understand the purpose of lrg. its about having physical copies of the games. we all know by now you can get them digitally for less, this aint a big revelation fella. and i thought there was only one hardcore hater in this thread...

It's also the best Shantae game, which helps demand. And I say this having played all of the Shantaes on their original hardware. And it's also probably one of the best LRG releases too, which isn't saying much...
Definitely one of my favorite games i’ve reviewed for sure! I parted with it last summer and was a little bummed but i have it on 3DS/PS4 anyhow.

How do you figure? LRG started off as a company publishing its own obscure game on a niche handheld. Their early releases were all very niche titles that I doubt many other publishers would have taken a chance on. I personally prefer the really obscure stuff that has no chance anywhere else. I think most of the bigger titles LRG has published in recent years could and would have been picked up by retail publishers. VGP is just reprinting valuable stuff which is great, but has nothing to do with LRG or its original business model.
Intent.

VGP charges fair prices and does a lot to meet demand on niche titles. I consider what they're republishing pretty obscure for most people; yah know, people who don't post on CAG.

What LRG is publishing is obscure to people who already hunt obscure games. And most of dubious quality. And with even more dubiousness around CEs (quality, timeliness, etc.).

So in terms of being for game players, VGP is meeting that intent, sort of like the good vibes LRG had at the beginning. I'll gladly take prompt reprints of NIS, KT, etc. games versus Skeleattack in late 2024...

Intent.

VGP charges fair prices and does a lot to meet demand on niche titles. I consider what they're republishing pretty obscure for most people; yah know, people who don't post on CAG.

What LRG is publishing is obscure to people who already hunt obscure games. And most of dubious quality. And with even more dubiousness around CEs (quality, timeliness, etc.).

So in terms of being for game players, VGP is meeting that intent, sort of like the good vibes LRG had at the beginning. I'll gladly take prompt reprints of NIS, KT, etc. games versus Skeleattack in late 2024...
I'm not sure how you can determine the intent of either VGP or LRG. I suspect that VGP's intent is to continue to grow their business and they hit upon a relatively low risk way to do it. Their business model on the reprints is still FOMO based as they are either a fixed amount or a limited pre-order window depending on the title.

Like a lot of newer businesses, LRG had significant goodwill when what they were doing was perceived as novel and innovative and risky. That faded when the market became flooded and people realized that like a lot of growing businesses, LRG had to deal with the realities of growth without necessarily having the experience to do so. I order from VGP and have generally had good experiences, but their customer service is very poor and they have some very consumer unfriendly policies like refusing to refund cancelled preorders, even if the title is cancelled by the publisher and insisting that the payment be rolled into another item or store credit. They also require customers to pay for return shipping for damaged items which is frankly absurd since they select the courier and packaging.

You can tell the intent of VGP as they are extremely open about their reprints, what's going to get more, and what's got no chance.

So yea, better intent and communication than LRG by far.

I've never heard of any significant discontent with them, yours is the first. And I'm in way to many gaming forums and groups and lord knows they'll complain at the drop of a hat.

Made several orders with them, never had an issue.

VGP is targeting well known and sought after good games that are high dollar.  LRG is mostly still preorders so there is a lot less risk that they end up with a lot of stock.  The main problem is probably the "distribution line".   Like how does LRG end up with games leftover from the Distribution line that keep getting stuffed into blind boxes?  Usually if something doesn't sell that is distributed then it either goes back to the manufacturer/supplier or the manufacturer/supplier decides that it would be better to slash prices and agrees to price changes (and we have seen sales on games they push to Amazon).  Is LRG just outright buying their stock for the "distribution line" games or are they also manufacturing them as the distributor, but using this other designation to get around the one time printing if something does well?

Outside of Distribution stuff and not making MOQ but eating the difference... it seems like LRG as a business is fairly low risk because they get funding from buyers up front and don't have to fork out their own money in most cases.  I'd imagine even for failures to meeting minimums they have enough profit built in that it's still self funding the production.

As a customer, their main issue is just I'm burned out on small indie games that I've never heard of.  The risk vs reward isn't worth it.  So I'm pretty much only interested in games I'm already well familiar with and want a physical copy or are in series I collect for.  Last thing they did that I bought was TMNT Shredder's Revenge which I went retail for (and on sale).

On reprints, it's fine if LRG doesn't want to do it as long as someone steps up.  What I like seeing are the other region options with multiple games on the same pack.  Like the one recently announced for the two nes styled Bloodstained games.  Hopefully when the dust settles there is a Shantae triple pack (or if they'll all fit do them all on a switch cart).

You can tell the intent of VGP as they are extremely open about their reprints, what's going to get more, and what's got no chance.

So yea, better intent and communication than LRG by far.

I've never heard of any significant discontent with them, yours is the first. And I'm in way to many gaming forums and groups and lord knows they'll complain at the drop of a hat.

Made several orders with them, never had an issue.
Not sure where you hang out, but there are definitely issues including the fact that they literally went for years having a security hack on their site that allowed theft of credit card numbers if you didn't use Paypal and used the credit card directly. What made it worse is they knew about it and literally did nothing. I think they are mostly ok unless you receive a damaged item or pre-order something that gets cancelled by the publisher. In that case, they are far worse than most other retailers.

VGP is targeting well known and sought after good games that are high dollar. LRG is mostly still preorders so there is a lot less risk that they end up with a lot of stock. The main problem is probably the "distribution line". Like how does LRG end up with games leftover from the Distribution line that keep getting stuffed into blind boxes? Usually if something doesn't sell that is distributed then it either goes back to the manufacturer/supplier or the manufacturer/supplier decides that it would be better to slash prices and agrees to price changes (and we have seen sales on games they push to Amazon). Is LRG just outright buying their stock for the "distribution line" games or are they also manufacturing them as the distributor, but using this other designation to get around the one time printing if something does well?

Outside of Distribution stuff and not making MOQ but eating the difference... it seems like LRG as a business is fairly low risk because they get funding from buyers up front and don't have to fork out their own money in most cases. I'd imagine even for failures to meeting minimums they have enough profit built in that it's still self funding the production.

As a customer, their main issue is just I'm burned out on small indie games that I've never heard of. The risk vs reward isn't worth it. So I'm pretty much only interested in games I'm already well familiar with and want a physical copy or are in series I collect for. Last thing they did that I bought was TMNT Shredder's Revenge which I went retail for (and on sale).

On reprints, it's fine if LRG doesn't want to do it as long as someone steps up. What I like seeing are the other region options with multiple games on the same pack. Like the one recently announced for the two nes styled Bloodstained games. Hopefully when the dust settles there is a Shantae triple pack (or if they'll all fit do them all on a switch cart).
Unfortunately, I think the Shantae pack is never going to happen as WayForward seems all about the FOMO. Some of their employees were literally selling copies of Shatae for the GBC years ago at Ebay+ prices that they had mysteriously "found" in storage.

Not sure where you hang out, but there are definitely issues including the fact that they literally went for years having a security hack on their site that allowed theft of credit card numbers if you didn't use Paypal and used the credit card directly. What made it worse is they knew about it and literally did nothing. I think they are mostly ok unless you receive a damaged item or pre-order something that gets cancelled by the publisher. In that case, they are far worse than most other retailers.
I experienced this recently. VGP sent a dented steelbook & then asked me to send back on my own dime. Will not buy from them again unless super exclusive stuff. LRG may have delays but they are mostly good with replacements

I experienced this recently. VGP sent a dented steelbook & then asked me to send back on my own dime. Will not buy from them again unless super exclusive stuff. LRG may have delays but they are mostly good with replacements
honestly the lrg hate is unfounded and mostly due to personal opinions by a few vocal trolls who can't stop harassing them. one of them here even gives doug such a hard time that doug had to block him on twitter. we get it you, don't like their business model and don't personally like the games they put out. everyone knows by now sometimes the orders have slight delays. other sites like vgp have actual real problems with customer service and damaged items like it was just said but for some reason i don't see them getting the hate because it's mostly trolls who like to target one company to dogpile on. personally i've ordered thousands of dollars worth of products through the years from lrg and never had a problem with the item or their service,period.

the funniest thing is seeing the whiners on reddit complaining about the cards being gone when they also cried about delays which this is how you won't get delays anymore. you can't please these people no matter hard they try. the same folks said the cards are stupid and worthless anyway so they get rid of them to get rid of shipping delays and somehow thats a problem too...

I find it funny that minutes after reporting him with a link to his twitter showing he clearly joined here with bad faith (considering he literally QRTs me constantly and insults me over my LRG articles from LAST SUMMER) they almost immediately banned him. Almost like a guy who defends long ship times, insults other buyers, and calls a random writer furry (me) on the internet a “crybaby” for an item that was botched 1.5 years now wasn’t ever planning on having normal discussion about upcoming releases.

To be brutally honest i’ve been suspecting he’s the ex lrg discord mod who flew at me in a rage on reddit  last summer for being vocal about QC problems for a while now due to similar grammar and well, him mentioning reddit makes me a little more convinced about that which… is quite sad if that is the case. Glad LRG demodded and banned him from the discord after being caught being rude to people, though.

I try not to let these things get to me but i’ve never seen a company or their fans get *this* uptight at me until i wrote those articles despite my main constant just being “please fix your fulfillment and quality control for the sake of having others not deal with what I did” and that’s literally the big thing that would make a lot of us here feel better about them.

Doug,

I’ve seen you like a variety of posts and it’s nice you are participating, but liking that Troll’s post is disappointing. All he did was pop in here to criticize customers. I get it that some real fanatics are a part of the pie and you gotta keep the nuts happy too… but, just think a bit more of the image you send when you attach your name to drive by troll. It’s basically you saying “fuck you” to this community who has been here since the start and good or bad is at least still talking about LRG.

I’m not suggesting you shouldn’t like what you wanna like, just pointing out the message it sends since you don’t post anonymously and represent a business.

giphy.gif

Doug,
I’ve seen you like a variety of posts and it’s nice you are participating, but liking that Troll’s post is disappointing. All he did was pop in here to criticize customers. I get it that some real fanatics are a part of the pie and you gotta keep the nuts happy too… but, just think a bit more of the image you send when you attach your name to drive by troll. It’s basically you saying “fuck you” to this community who has been here since the start and good or bad is at least still talking about LRG.
I’m not suggesting you shouldn’t like what you wanna like, just pointing out the message it sends since you don’t post anonymously and represent a business.
giphy.gif
I wasn’t sure what you meant at first and didnt notice but taking a peek a few pages and uh

Yeah wow. This cements it for me. There’s no way Doug does not know that guy’s behavior on twitter considering i’ve seen it tag him a few times and anyone who takes a peek at that goku account will see it pretty much does nothing but QRT people unhappy with LRG and insult them. (mostly me! Poking fun of my grandma even) it’s also clearly an alt of someone and I don’t know who even though my theory is that heretichero individual, and I doubt doug knows who it is either, but even from their posts here… very disappointing and it’s more telling to me he’s liking shit like that instead of answering customer questions!

I’m 100% positive if i didnt post here last summer he would have never dusted off his account. Especially when he could have when say, sonicyogurt had that automatic ETA tracker going and he could have come to clarify status updates on the super long-delayed stuff

I'll just put some positivity here to help push things in the way I want them to be for the company...

I just purchased the Shin-chan game, Doug. Thanks for bringing that over. That is the type of game I like to see from LRG and where I think the company's niche is best suited. Obscure games, often foreign, that may or may not have made it west and given physical form so they can perpetually be so. Another key to this is that these games meet a certain quality threshold.

The opposite of this would be something like Bill and Ted.

So that's my take on the direction the company should take and what it should be about, as your customer. Take it or leave it. Have a good one.

I'll just put some positivity here to help push things in the way I want them to be for the company...

I just purchased the Shin-chan game, Doug. Thanks for bringing that over. That is the type of game I like to see from LRG and where I think the company's niche is best suited. Obscure games, often foreign, that may or may not have made it west and given physical form so they can perpetually be so. Another key to this is that these games meet a certain quality threshold.

The opposite of this would be something like Bill and Ted.

So that's my take on the direction the company should take and what it should be about, as your customer. Take it or leave it. Have a good one.
Shin-Chan's Asian release had English on the cart/disc, and the official NA release was confirmed before LRG.

I do generally agree with the sentiment, though. Fata Morgana was something that legitimately wouldn't have come over without them. IIRC they footed the bill for the localization. But that's been almost four years since release and I don't think they've taken on anything of similar scale since. Unfortunately (for us), other endeavors are lower effort and higher return. I do think they help with porting/publishing on occasion though since stuff like Save Me Mr. Tako and Cthulu Saves Christmas is listed under Mighty Rabbit on digital storefronts.

Yeah, a good avenue for LRG would be to take a look at the Asian English physical releases that only receive digital releases in NA and see about bringing those out. A couple examples would be the two recent Fatal Frame games, I find it hard to believe those wouldn't sell a decent amount in physical.

My dream LRG release would be Famicom Detective Club on the Switch.  I know its a Nintendo published title but there is no way Nintendo will be publishing that physical in NA.  I figure LRG has enough clout now, and they are probably Nintendo's top physical publisher by number of titles, that they may be able to convince them to do it.

As long as LRG doesn't block Play Asia and other importers like they have in the past, sure, get more titles with an ESRB localized.

But continue to block sales and you'll get people who do spend lots of money (aka importers) not liking you very much ...

As long as LRG doesn't block Play Asia and other importers like they have in the past, sure, get more titles with an ESRB localized.

But continue to block sales and you'll get people who do spend lots of money (aka importers) not liking you very much ...
I feel like since it seemed to only affect sol cresta that was a region lock just for that one game due to licensing. Still was especially weird for PA to be unable to get it though. Amazon JP? Yeah that makes sense. PA? Clearly a firmer word was given to them to not sell it even if they bought stock off of someone else, which is petty imo.

Honestly with how VGP, Pop'n games and some other aftermarket retailers stock SEA region titles by default, I still don't see the urgent need to make something like say, Romancing Saga 3 physical again when the SEA version is very plentiful. I'd rather they go after games where the physical only has JP and thus they can make one with the EN SKU. Persona Arena is a big one off the top of my head a lot of people would buy.

Yeah, if there's another regional variant with English on it it kinda just feels like you're paying for the ESRB logo and maybe different cover art at that point. No shade to anyone who does prefer that (I do too), but the additional wait time and premium an LRG release entail are enough to outweigh the benefit for me personally.

Yeah, if there's another regional variant with English on it it kinda just feels like you're paying for the ESRB logo and maybe different cover art at that point. No shade to anyone who does prefer that (I do too), but the additional wait time and premium an LRG release entail are enough to outweigh the benefit for me personally.
I can’t see the comments above but if someone doesn’t want an ESRB version that is fine just get Asian. Not everyone imports or trusts/knows those other sites and wants an actual NA version.

I can’t see the comments above but if someone doesn’t want an ESRB version that is fine just get Asian. Not everyone imports or trusts/knows those other sites and wants an actual NA version.
Part of what was being said was that people would be open to LRG releasing games that didn't get physically released with English like some of the Persona games, or Fatal Frame. Any chance of that?

Sorry if this has been discussed on a recent page before, I didn't go through all them. Did LRG increase their shipping fees? I went to order a regular game, not a large CE item, and the shipping was just shy of $9. I don't ever remember it being that high.

The shipping charge might be based on where you live. I saw the earlier discussion of shipping going up to $10, but when I preordered a couple games over the weekend, shipping for me was a little over $5. I'm in SoCal.

Sorry if this has been discussed on a recent page before, I didn't go through all them. Did LRG increase their shipping fees? I went to order a regular game, not a large CE item, and the shipping was just shy of $9. I don't ever remember it being that high.
Was this with or without the shipping protection junk added on by default?

I legitimately hope its one of the exclusive titles to the system that has not or relatively cannot be ported due to needing two screens and/or 3D.

If it's another "this is on the Switch store for $1.99, but used to be $0.01 when that was allowed" type title, you're going to get a lot of folks mad with this kind of hype strategy. 

Probably going to be VVVVVV:

https://twitter.com/TonyBoySP/status/1621905069087105029

Weird chain from Josh saying Kokopolo "could very well be the final new releases" for the console:

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/1565695002637901828

Though later in the chain he mentions Nicalis teasing Binding of Isaac. Lots of weird connections to the end of the Vita here, let's hope whatever this is doesn't end up locked in a cabinet for 4+ years like Bird King.

bread's done
Back