Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
I was shocked to see a shipping notice for the Shantae 3DS CE and standard... was not expecting them to actually ship so soon.
Funny because the games I ordered a over year ago (Enclave HD PS5) that are finally showing in stock and now shipping still have not shipped.
Maybe they did ship and I'm not getting shipping notifications again or tracking information. IDK Oceanhorn 2 says ready, Enclave HD says now shipping and River City Girls 2 says shipping complete on my order status page so in reality who know what is going on.

Really starting out the new year with the logistics equivalent of a moist fart.
Josh...FARTHURST!

3hOr.gif

I was a huge fan of Gynoug under its American title: Wings of Wor. The first level has some of my all-time favorite gaming music too. That’s one to maybe keep an eye out for.

Just as a heads up, preorders that bypassed Purple Dot are now being cancelled and refunded. There's a browser exploit which can be used to go through the old Shopify checkout to get Paypal and other payment methods. Initially LRG support said that they would honor these orders, but now it seems they've changed their minds.

Received my Castlevania Advance Collection Advanced Edition from LRG. Maybe their shipping issues have been solved?

Marquee releases (ones that are likely to draw bigger or new audiences) tend to get preferential treatment in the production and shipping queue. Stuff like Persona, Castlevania, Streets of Rage, Scott Pilgrim, etc. It's likely a way to entice new customers to become repeat customers, though order volume may also give them some kind of production advantage.

Unfortunately, there are still plenty of older releases somewhere in production limbo or waiting to ship in their warehouse.

Received my Castlevania Advance Collection Advanced Edition from LRG. Maybe their shipping issues have been solved?

Like previous stated marquee titles seem to ship quickly but an order I have been waiting for for over a year and four months where the last game is finally in stock and ready for shipping for about three weeks now still has not shipped. I sent a support ticket asking why it was taking so long and was basically told it will ship out eventually.

Like previous stated marquee titles seem to ship quickly but an order I have been waiting for for over a year and four months where the last game is finally in stock and ready for shipping for about three weeks now still has not shipped. I sent a support ticket asking why it was taking so long and was basically told it will ship out eventually.

Duh, because they gotta kiss the Konami ring.

Other small indies or publisher partners have to wait their turn as they prioritize the money makers. Your suffering helps fund the future Kemco releases, after all.

Well I was interested in Cosmic Fantasy and was trying at the last minute to decide to jump or not. But the whole Purple Dot not being able to use Paypal made me say I'm not going to bother with the hassle & I opted out of it. Maybe I'll pick it up down the line off of eBay, probably not though who I am kidding. Or maybe at the end of the year sale LRG usually does if they get their act togethere.

Well I was interested in Cosmic Fantasy and was trying at the last minute to decide to jump or not. But the whole Purple Dot not being able to use Paypal made me say I'm not going to bother with the hassle & I opted out of it. Maybe I'll pick it up down the line off of eBay, probably not though who I am kidding. Or maybe at the end of the year sale LRG usually does if they get their act togethere.
Same. I was planning on getting this game but since the Paypal integration is not done yet, I did not end up preordering the game. Really I wont be buying until they add Paypal back

Well I was interested in Cosmic Fantasy and was trying at the last minute to decide to jump or not.

I completely forgot about ordering this but looking up feedback on the games I'm kind of glad I did. The battle text is backwards so it'll say your character was attacked by the enemy when it's really reversed. But then Magic will be correctly done. There's no english voice work at all. Ultimately, I have no fandom for the series and probably would be better off either skipping it as I have plenty of other rpg's to play. At least for now. If they patch it and the digital version goes cheap (Say $10)... I'd probably give it a chance... even though this is only the first collection and it takes waiting for the second one to get released before the full series is available.

$150 for that. Is the DLC confirmed on disc? Because the page just lists the DLC, but doesn't specify.
Can't say for sure, but it's not likely to be on disc. This might be a repackaging of the Japanese "Guilty Gear Strive 25th Anniversary Box", which allegedly has a lot of DLC downloads (though current sources are not... articulate in their explanations.) But even if all that stuff was now packaged in for this release, Season 3 only has 2 of 4 characters released right now, so I can't imagine that season group would be anything but a DLC code at this point.

But maybe someone on Twitter has a better explanation. I've lost all ability to read most of that site since they went walled-garden. I also find it really weird that we're hearing about this news from VGP, while people like, you know, THE GAME'S CREATOR, have been completely silent.

Thanks guys! That's a big fat bummer then.

Also, side complaint, I hate have digital soundtracks and art books on the game systems separately. It's just not a good way to have or consume those things.

I completely forgot about ordering this but looking up feedback on the games I'm kind of glad I did. The battle text is backwards so it'll say your character was attacked by the enemy when it's really reversed. But then Magic will be correctly done. There's no english voice work at all. Ultimately, I have no fandom for the series and probably would be better off either skipping it as I have plenty of other rpg's to play. At least for now. If they patch it and the digital version goes cheap (Say $10)... I'd probably give it a chance... even though this is only the first collection and it takes waiting for the second one to get released before the full series is available.

Yeah I can agree with that. While the lack of english voice work wouldn't put me off especially nowadays, I only found out about the backwards battle text after my post. For a rpg that's a pretty big oversight to mess up & tells me that not a lot of care was put into it, which is shame.

"Our first step will be allowing our friends across the pond to start using PayPal in just a few short weeks. Starting March 1st, this feature will be part of our checkout process for customers in the UK and EU! More territories to follow shortly!"

bread's done
Back