Lingerie Football League starts tonight. Ditka is involved in the league.

Bleh, this is trash TV; I'm glad growing up they didn't allow this type of programming belongs on the playboy channel or some late night stuff.

[quote name='seen']Bleh, this is trash TV; I'm glad growing up they didn't allow this type of programming belongs on the playboy channel or some late night stuff.[/QUOTE]

It ain't airing on Nickelodeon.

Thats good, in reality if this is on cable we all know its on Spike unless it went to g4tv or something.

caught it last friday on one of the local channels, it wasn't bad and was pretty entertaining.

Hot chicks playing football? Sounds cool, unless you don't like women or something. Or hot women isn't your type.

I actually enjoy watching sports, but don't care to watch the game made a mockery of with some women who don't even play sports. And passing crap off like this to the teenagers of today; great work idiot producer!

[quote name='seen']I actually enjoy watching sports, but don't care to watch the game made a mockery of with some women who don't even play sports. And passing crap off like this to the teenagers of today; great work idiot producer![/QUOTE]

Actually, from what I have read the majority of the women in the league have competitive sports backgrounds ranging from college track and field, to volleyball, to basketball. I have to find that link somewhere.

Who said this is being passed off to teenagers? MTV, Miley Cyrus, and Vanessa Hudgens passes more crap off to teenagers than this fledgling league ever could.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Actually, from what I have read the majority of the women in the league have competitive sports backgrounds ranging from college track and field, to volleyball, to basketball. I have to find that link somewhere.

Who said this is being passed off to teenagers? MTV, Miley Cyrus, and Vanessa Hudgens passes more crap off to teenagers than this fledgling league ever could.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to pass some crap off to Vanessa Hudgens.

bread's done
Back