Link127's tradelist -- NEW Wii for sale; Guitar Hero 80s (sealed) --> 45 shipped

Link127

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Everything is in excellent condition. I am a collector so I take awesome care of my stuff. Any information or pictures are available upon request. I will send pics upon request, and possibly put up a few later. Please PM offers/trades and we can go from there.

HAVES:

Guides

Arc the Lad: End of Darkness
Auto Assault x2
Call of Duty 3 x2
Condemned x2
Darkwatch x2
Dead or Alive 4 x3
Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
Doom 3
Enchanted Arms x2
FEAR
Final Fantasy V Advance
Forza 2 x4
Ghost Recon 2 (sealed)
Guitar Hero II x2
Juiced
Metal Gear Acid
Metal Gear Acid 2 x2
Metroid Prime Hunters x2
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
NBA Live 07
NCAA Football 06
Need for Speed: Most Wanted x2
Quake 4
Red Steel x2
Sims 2: Pets
Socom 3
Socom: Combined Assault
Star Wars: Empire at War
Star Wars: Republic Commando x2
Super Paper Mario x3 (Prima)
Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict
Viewtiful Joe
X-Men 3: The official game x3
Yoshi Island DS x2 (Prima)

Wants:

Guides

Darkness
.hack//G.U. Vol. 1//REBIRTH
Final Fantasy III
Gears of War (prefer LE)
God of War
God of War 2 (prefer LE)
Grand Theft Auto: LCS
Grand Theft Auto: VCS
Kingdom Hearts 2 Limited Edition
Legend of Spryo: A New Beginning
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC version, but prefer CE)
Lost Planet
Mario Party 8
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Meet The Robinsons
Neverwinter Nights 2
Ninety-Nine Nights N3
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Okami
Penny Arcade Vol. 3
Phantasy Star Universe
Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon Red Rescue Team (and Blue Rescue Team)
Pokemon XD
Resident Evil 4 (cube/ps2)
Resistance
Shin Megami Tensai: Devil Summoner
Sonic (PS3/360)
Sonic & The Secret Rings
Spectrobes
Spiderman 3
Star Trek : Legacy
Supreme Commander PC Guide
Tales of the Abyss
Transformers
Valkyrie Profile 2
Virtua Fighter 5
Viva Pinata
World of Warcraft Art book

Most penny drops!

:wii:

Battalion Wars 2
Elebits

:360:

Call of Duty 3: Gold Edition
Eternal Sonata

:ps3:

Motorstorm
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

:gc:

Fantastic 4
Fight Night Round 2
Mario Party 5
Teen Titans

:ps2:

Ar Tornelico
Devil May Cry: 5th anniversary collection
Grimgrimoire
Haunting Ground
Magna Carta
MK: Shaolin Monks
Soul Nomad
Time Crisis: CZ
We Love Katamari
Xenosaga 3
Yakuza

:xbox:

DDR Ultramix 2
Flatout 1,2
Gauntlet: 7 Sorrows
KUF: Heroes

:ds:

Contact
Lunar: Dragon Song
Pheonix Wright 2

:psp:

Metal Gear Portable Ops
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Untold Legends 2 (need 2 copies)
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth

:gba:

Harvest Moon: More Friends
Sonic Battle
Summon Knight 1,2

PS1

Einhander

***Most RPGs -- as long as I don't already have them. I will pay Paypal, MO, whatever if necessary!!!

Bump,

And congrats on getting married. It is great.
I used to live in Bethlehem a while ago. Have not heard of too many people that lived their.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Just get hitched in Vegas - its a lot cheaper and you can keep your games.[/QUOTE]

lol...don't think that hasn't crossed my mind

Mr. Anderson, my PS2 has never had any DRE's nor any other hardware issue.

morning bump

again, this PS2 has never had any DREs or other hardware problem. it's a pretty new system that has been well taken care of by a collector.

[quote name='Link127']very OTT, but how do i post a url and rename it to say something like "tradelist" ?[/quote]
Tradelist
Replace the < and > with [ and ]

nolan, i have seen that for what i am selling (system, all hookups, controller) that it sells for about 80 + shipping on ebay. especially since it is in perfect shape, and a pretty new model of the PS2. i have no idea what it usually sells for on CAG, there is no way to tell that i know of and most ps2 systems sold here do not list prices. that's what i have found at least.

if you're interested, just send me a PM and we can work everything out. i am in no way saying that ebay's prices are the right ones.

Wii system added, if you're looking for one now's the time (before holiday craziness) :).

If interested PM me an offer including shipping. As mentioned above, local pickup is okay too.

Responding to all offers, nothing has been finalized yet so keep em comin!

Morning bump for those that were asleep when I posted.

Not to be a dick or anything, but if the Wii is complete, unopened, and you have the recipt, why not just return it? That way, you'll get the full 250$ instead of trying to haggle with people and getting less.

these are still impossible to find for most people, so im trying to give another CAG a chance for one without them having to hope they get lucky - either by catching an online site like Amazon has one in stock, or hoping your local store got one in the day you visit, or wait for hours at a place like CC when you know they are getting some in one a Sunday.

like i said, the buyer of this does not need to be lucky and hope to find one, just has to pay me paypal. it would be nice to get at least some profit for my troubles since i did stand in line for a several hours early on a Sunday morning.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Not to be a dick or anything, but if the Wii is complete, unopened, and you have the recipt, why not just return it? That way, you'll get the full 250$ instead of trying to haggle with people and getting less.[/quote]

Added Guitar Heros Encore: 80s edition for 45 shipped.

My loss is your gain, as I recently was given a copy of this that I dont want. I have Guitar Heros 2 for :360: and dont want to buy more guitar contollers just to play this too.

The price is negotiable, but keep in mind I'm already selling it for less than retail. That price includes USPS First Class shipping as well.

Returning the Bump, Returned the PM.

And belated congratulations to you and Mrs Link. :applause: I won't make any jokes about Zelda, so long as Tingle wasn't at your wedding.

thanks for the return bump gwen, you are one cool girl :D

and im gonna be welcoming another woman in my life in a few weeks!

bread's done
Back