Link's Lowball is OVER! DC# for Paid/Packed. Feedback left!

[quote name='Kenshindono']Ack, forgot about this lowbal. I just remembered there were a couple i wanted to watch and luckily i double checked. The other one doesn't end till the 26th

hmm alright throwing my bids in now. My grandmothers in the hospital AGAIN so i'll be gone most of the day tomorow. If this ends after 9pm pacific though i should be back in time to check my bids hopefully. going off the assumption that the updated to post 95 thing is correct
[/QUOTE]

Best of luck with your grandmother. I've updated the bids to your bids ;) It will definitely end after 9pm, the time is still up in the air, I'll post smaller window tomorrow when I know of my plans tomorrow.

I actually thought that WAS, missed the "Previous items" thing.

Tomb Raider figure - $2 CSB, I used to love KB when I was a kid.

[quote name='helluvagood']Do you ship to Canada?
If you do how much would 42) James Bond 007 Promo Tshirt [Size XL] [Sealed] cost to ship?[/QUOTE]

The USPS shipping quite says it'll be about $5. If you end up buying more items, theoretically the item to cost ratio for shipping would go down. Of course, it depends on the weight of items you're buying too. Just let me know.

Man, I've been outbid on everything...

45) Nintendo 3DS Keychain - PIC - $1
48) Sony Playstation T-shirt [Red] [Size L] - PIC - PIC2 - $2
62) Dead or Alive KT Figure [Ayane] - PIC - PIC2 - Ayane - $3
63) Dead or Alive KT Figure [Lei-Fang] - PIC - PIC2 - Leifang - $3

oh yea, I remember there were 2 ball of whacks up for sale. What happened?

Annnd the typical last-day "bid by number only" begins, which serves to achieve nothing but create extra work for people, making them check the first page to see if they've actually been outbid on something. It's pretty douchey. Can't win your bids without deception?

[quote name='Vegan']Annnd the typical last-day "bid by number only" begins, which serves to achieve nothing but create extra work for people, making them check the first page to see if they've actually been outbid on something. It's pretty douchey. Can't win your bids without deception?[/QUOTE]

Why do you care? Just keep an eye on what you'd like or put a high enough bid where you don't think people will pay that price.

5) PS1 - Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions $4
16) 360 - Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom $3
17) PC - Guild Wars: GOTY [Sealed] $4
69) Tomb Raider Lara Croft Wetsuit Statue $5

[quote name='The Color Chris']Why do you care? Just keep an eye on what you'd like or put a high enough bid where you don't think people will pay that price.[/QUOTE]

Because I don't memorize the numbers of everything I bid on. And bidding high isn't how auctions work.

I do agree that posting only item numbers is kind of rude, even if the previous poster was needlessly antagonistic about it.

[quote name='zegota']Because I don't memorize the numbers of everything I bid on. And bidding high isn't how auctions work.

I do agree that posting only item numbers is kind of rude, even if the previous poster was needlessly antagonistic about it.[/QUOTE]

i dont know about other people but thats way to much extra work if you are posting from a phone

8) PSP - Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel - $7
45a) Nintendo 3DS Keychain - $1
50) Sony Playstation Can Grips [Set of 3] - $2
60) Capcom Companion Girls Box Figures [New - Set of 4] - $9

8) PSP - Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel $7.50
27) Ikki Tousen Complete DVD Collection $4.50
35) Ball of Whacks $11.50
40) Family Guy Brian Plush $1.50
41) Halo Reach Collectible Card Set $1
44) Mod Nation Racer Cap $1
69) Tomb Raider Lara Croft Wetsuit Statue $5.50

[quote name='dv8mad']BTW, since my timezone is all screwed up, could you give me the ending window in number of hours from now?[/QUOTE]

Right now its about 715 PST so in about 2-3 hours. I'll probably be ending it between 930-1000 PST to be more exact.

Less than 3 hours to go at this point. I'm going to grab a quite bite and get back soon for what I expect to be for last min bid updating ;)

alright made it home in time... yeesh, people doing number bids and going up by .50 at a time? lol, not sure why its not just set to $1

anyway.. some updates:

Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions $5.00
Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel $10.00
Ikki Tousen $5

and i'll add a couple

Study x Steady $2
Mirror's Edge [Hardcover, Sealed] $1
Syouko Hamada Sabra Mook (Magazine Photobook) + DVD $2

wondering if i should go in on those capcom figures, they look kinda neat. Id love the lego guys or the lilith figure. hmm

[quote name='Kenshindono']alright made it home in time... yeesh, people doing number bids and going up by .50 at a time? lol, not sure why its not just set to $1[/QUOTE]

Isn't the same said is just about every lowball even when it is $1 minimum?
A 360 system goes from $50 to $51 and everyone complains that it was such an insignificant amount.
I 'm not sure why someone is always second guessing other people's lowballs.

Anyway, my bid is #17 Guild Wars $12

[quote name='dv8mad']Isn't the same said is just about every lowball even when it is $1 minimum?
A 360 system goes from $50 to $51 and everyone complains that it was such an insignificant amount.
I 'm not sure why someone is always second guessing other people's lowballs.

Anyway, my bid is #17 Guild Wars $12[/QUOTE]

meh, just think its funny going in less than a dollar increments. I know its the rules picked, but just seems petty and distracting to me. Still, whatever, not a big deal. Not as douchey as people just doing numbers near the end

meh guess i'll throw in on those capcom girls

Capcom Companion Girls Box Set $13

not too sure tigger, i have a bad habbit of going nuts on bidding wars. I spent about 600 bucks on 2 lowballs this month so far =P trying to restrain myself this time. I'll have to think about this one. Gonna go grab a bite since we hae at least half an hour till final countdown

[quote name='teknikalei']8) PSP - Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel $9.50
27) Ikki Tousen Complete DVD Collection $5.50[/QUOTE]

Item 8 MGS DGN is already at $10. Your other bid has gone through.

Ending within the next hour or so! Get your bids in now!

bread's done
Back