Link's Lowball is OVER! DC# for Paid/Packed. Feedback left!

[quote name='HakaHina']I'm ok with that. Though let me assure you, I won't be giving up that K-ON! figure easily. It'll look nice next to my Mio one (both of them are banpresto too lol)

68) K-on Yui Figure - 6.5
*61) Clannad Kyou Fujibayashi Figure - 5.5[/QUOTE]

are you a big K-on fan? I may bow out in a bit on it if thats the case. I honestly havent even seen the show yet. Its been sittin on my HD for ages, and i even bought the first few BD's but i havent seen them yet. I just thought the figure looked really neat

for now, K-on Yui figure $8

Personally, I love anything done by the Kyoto studio. K-On, its second season, and Nichijou this season are some of my favorite animes.

68) K-on Yui Figure - 8.5
*61) Clannad Kyou Fujibayashi Figure - $7.5

[quote name='HakaHina']Personally, I love anything done by the Kyoto studio. K-On, its second season, and Nichijou this season are some of my favorite animes.

68) K-on Yui Figure - 8.5
*61) Clannad Kyou Fujibayashi Figure - $7.5[/QUOTE]

AH! thanks for reminding me, i was gonna watch Nichijou but compeltely forgot. I started watching A-channel instead and never went back to check out Nichijou

K-on Yui figure $10
Capcom Companion Girls $20
Mirror edge guide $9

[quote name='Kenshindono']Yui figure $12 .. lol its after 10, wtf[/QUOTE]

Updating bids, then my alarm went off. Well, hopefully all you last min snipers got what you wanted ;)

Crud, I was about to go another 0.50 on Zelda: OoT ;) *Melts back into the shadows*

[quote name='Link927']Updating bids, then my alarm went off. Well, hopefully all you last min snipers got what you wanted ;)[/QUOTE]

didn't get sniped on anything, though the MGS DGN came close, grrr.. that woulda been lame missing out on the main item i came here for. Im scared to total what i spent this time around >_< i'll just double check it later tonight, gonna go have some Rum Raisin right now. Best thing about Yuru Yuri, it turned me on to this stuff, its awesome.

I do feel a bit bad about getting the K-on figure from HakaHina at the last possible second. I feel obliged to actually watch the damn show now

[quote name='Kenshindono']I do feel a bit bad about getting the K-on figure from HakaHina at the last possible second. I feel obliged to actually watch the damn show now[/QUOTE]

You definitely should, it's one of the better shows compared to most of the fanservice animes out there

Well, it should be updated now...finally. I'll be creating invoices for everyone soon. I have a feeling that many of you heavy buyers will be getting some shipping discounts. And I plan to throw in some swag to many of you guys. Overall, Im pleased with how it went. Some items went for lower than I wanted, but some items of course did meet my expectations during this last hour haha. Scared me for a bit that I would be letting go of some of my figures for $2 >.

[quote name='Link927']Scared me for a bit that I would be letting go of some of my figures for $2 >.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys still got good deals on those figures I would have to say ;)

Post 2 has all the items grouped together, so check out what you won, and let me know if you think there are errors in there (ie. I missed your bid while updating, etc) I'll be getting inovices up soon, and I'll be up tonight figuring out shipping. I'll probably be handing out shipping discounts to my big bidders especially!

Rolf, all I ended up winning was Conkers. Didn't even see the bid on Lost Kingdoms.

Would have bid higher on some of the other stuff, but I spent way too much today >.>

Alright, I've figured out shipping for my larger bidders, let me know if there are questions with anyone's shipping.

I thank those who have already paid me. I will make my first trip to the post office on Monday, so if you want your items to ship out then please pay before noonish on Monday. The next trips will be throughout the week depending on when payment is sent, I typically try to send out within 2 days of payment.

[quote name='HakaHina']You definitely should, it's one of the better shows compared to most of the fanservice animes out there[/QUOTE]

ya, my backlog of anime is huge too. Probably not as long as my game backlog, but its pretty crazy. Im actually re-watching Durarara! right now on adult swim. Figure its worth another watch for the dub. Not too shabby actually. I dont know if i liked Baccano or Drr! more.

One thing i do know for sure, the Durarara! 2nd OP is one of my fave of all time! ;P So jammin. I love the 1st ED too

Anyway im gonna play some Suikoden here in a minute after rewatching this epp. I'll look over the totals and send payment tomorrow. I gotta watch myself with FBI's lowball tomorrow

You've got really similar interests as mine, it's pretty uncanny. Celty was my favorite character from Durarara, and I got an artist poster of her from Anime Expo '11.

Damn, what a bust. I wish I would've known that I'd be gone all freakin' day. The main thing I wanted was that Steady X Study and I'm so bummed that it only went for $2. Hell, it would've even been a shame if I only got it for a dollar. Heh. Oh well, methinks I might have to just take that one off of my wishlist.

Anyway, my payment has been sent.

Its a mixed bag, I definitely was hoping some items went for more, but a few things did meet my expectation of what I would hope for if I was selling off my TL, so I'm satisfied. I'm glad that some of my items that had a $1 or $2 the day before did end up going for more, especially my various anime item and figures. It would have been a shame if they went for minimum. Of course, I will still stand that overall the bidders definitely got some great deals, and Im glad I could have provided them.

Nothing like some Sunday football and packaging. Done packing and labeling all who have paid so far, if you would like your items to be shipped out tomorrow then please make your payment soon, first round of shipping goes out soon!

bread's done
Back