Liongames.com - Closes It's Doors & Says Farewell

Delivered, September 25, 2007, 7:40 am, SOUTH WINDSOR, CT 06074

I'm at school though and haven't talked to anyone at home yet to see if it really did come in yet. I have a feeling the 7:40 is when it got on the truck and the mail doesn't usually come to my house until late in the day. We're just about the last stop. I'll let you know. My house is about an hour from Tony's shop.

EDIT - Update

It did come in today. Thanks Tony! And thanks to USPS. 3 days for Bioshock to come turns into 1 day for Halo. Excellent work.

Ugh, I paid for the basic shipping and I live in NYC. Not sure if it came today or not as I'm still at work...

*Punches clock*
*Moves clock an hour ahead*
Wonder if it'll get me out early...

P.S. Would it make sense if I got the game today? $5 shipping and I live in NYC.

EDIT:
[quote name='Robman62']nope no halo fpr me today in albany ny...... i guess tomorrow[/QUOTE]
If he didn't get it, I most likely did not either. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

If you really wanted Halo 3 the moment/day it was released, you probably should've just stood in line or go B&M like normal people. Not very CAG-like, but eh.

I on the other hand do not care when my Limited Edition arrive because I am here at school without an Xbox. I'll hopefully get a chance to play it in a month or two.

Oh, and mine has shipped but hasn't arrived.

[quote name='imacgod']If you really wanted Halo 3 the moment/day it was released, you probably should've just stood in line or go B&M like normal people. Not very CAG-like, but eh.

I on the other hand do not care when my Limited Edition arrive because I am here at school without an Xbox. I'll hopefully get a chance to play it in a month or two.

Oh, and mine has shipped but hasn't arrived.[/quote]
I wanted to get h3 today, but savin $15 to wait 2 days to play I think is worth it. Those who did buy it from lions game probably did realize that they weren't going to get it the first day, unless they live in CN, when they purchased it. That doesn't mean they can't be excited to play.

[quote name='crzyboy88']Ugh, I paid for the basic shipping and I live in NYC. Not sure if it came today or not as I'm still at work...

*Punches clock*
*Moves clock an hour ahead*
Wonder if it'll get me out early...

P.S. Would it make sense if I got the game today? $5 shipping and I live in NYC.

EDIT:

If he didn't get it, I most likely did not either. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.[/quote]

My guess is tommorow for you

[quote name='imacgod']If you really wanted Halo 3 the moment/day it was released, you probably should've just stood in line or go B&M like normal people. Not very CAG-like, but eh.

Oh, and mine has shipped but hasn't arrived.[/quote]

Or you could have ordered UPS shipping and got the game today!

[quote name='liongames']My guess is tommorow for you[/quote]

would u suggest the same for VA or am I waitin till thurs?

I ordered Halo 3 and had it shipped UPS. It arrived today and I'm in FL. Only upsetting thing is that I can already hear some stuff rattling inside. I think my discs might be scratched.

EDIT: Great! Looks like the 2nd disc just wasn't in the groove. Luckily, it is virtually untouched. No replacement needed here. I guess I was lucky.

[quote name='ighosty']would u suggest the same for VA or am I waitin till thurs?[/quote]

Priority could be 2 days and first class could be 3 or more. priority is really worth the extra $1.50

YAHOO! My Halo 3 copy came in today bitches! It saved me a good two hours (back and forth) driving which equals about $5 in gas not to mention time and having to work early. I would gladly do business with Tony again.

BTW this is priority mail, and for those bitching about the cost of shipping he paid $4.60 for $5 mail, so technically your 40 cents is paying for the package, HANDLING AND DRIVING. SO STUPID BITCHING ABOUT SHIPPING COSTS YOU NOOBS!

A++

[quote name='ighosty']would u suggest the same for VA or am I waitin till thurs?[/quote]

What edition did you get and what did you pay for shipping. First class regular could thursday or later prioirty could be as early as tommorow.

[quote name='liongames']What edition did you get and what did you pay for shipping. First class regular could thursday or later prioirty could be as early as tommorow.[/quote]

i got the normal edition of halo, and got first class. I didn't get my email in time to upgrade :cry:. I have ordered using USPS before tho and they are surprisely fast, so I am thinking tommorrow, if i'm luck, but probably thursday.

[quote name='panasonic']I have read about some cases being broken where it is really hard to close and opens too easily are you covering that if the limited edition case is messed up?:D[/quote]

it will be a case by case basis. lol

Sigh I guess I need to email Tony. No shipping information in email, spam email. No package today. Website says not shipped. Glad I preordered in May for this game. Oh I get emails fine from the website including newsletters and request your password emails so my isp hasn't blocked anything.

I am still getting some halo love thanks to free rental at blockbuster ;)

Edited to say Tony emailed me back in less than 30 minutes with tracking info. Thanks

I opted for cheapest shipping method. USPS sucks, it still says shipping info received; I think I should get it within the next day or two, I believe Tony ships from Connecticut (right?) and I live in South Eastern Massachusetts

USPS doesn't update unless you buy insurance until it's delivered, atleast that's what I was told when I asked the clerk one time

Never ventured into any of the liongames threads, but I will have to get Smash from there!

EDIT: I don't really want to search the thread, and I didn't see it in the FAQ, but would my credit card be charged when the order ships? Or does it get charged immediately?

[quote name='Rig']Never ventured into any of the liongames threads, but I will have to get Smash from there!

EDIT: I don't really want to search the thread, and I didn't see it in the FAQ, but would my credit card be charged when the order ships? Or does it get charged immediately?[/quote]

as soon as you order you pay in full unless it says otherwise

[quote name='Rig']Never ventured into any of the liongames threads, but I will have to get Smash from there!

EDIT: I don't really want to search the thread, and I didn't see it in the FAQ, but would my credit card be charged when the order ships? Or does it get charged immediately?[/quote]
Since he uses paypal (pro?) to handle all his transactions, he never actually sees your numbers. Thus paypal charges up front for it.

Edit: Robman beat me to it

[quote name='liongames']As long as it is streetdate. there is no need to upgrade as i will probably ship them ups because the size of the box.

Tony[/quote]I love you tony, haha great customer service, everytime a game comes out that I want, I will buy from you.

[quote name='Identity Fraud']I opted for cheapest shipping method. USPS sucks, it still says shipping info received; I think I should get it within the next day or two, I believe Tony ships from Connecticut (right?) and I live in South Eastern Massachusetts[/quote]

Not sure I understand the logic here. you had an option to choose UPS for $3.00 more but you decided on USPS and then you could have decided on priority and you took first class instead. now if you get your game tommorow or thursday wouldnt that make USPS pretty dam good for the price? I think so:D

[quote name='Robman62']Tony, online it says my order (#4356) has not shipped and it also says first class mail[/quote]

All halos shipped on monday I sent out a newsletter last week stating I would not be updating the website so you need to watch for the email with the delivery confirmation number. Also look under the amount paid for shipping it should be divisble by $6.50 and that is the figure i go by to determine shipping. I dont go by the wording.

I don't expect mine to arrive until tomorrow, I know the post in these parts has its problems. I will feel fortunate if it arrives tomorrow. I went with priority, but it won't make a difference, Tony you can defend the post all you like, I will always hate and mistrust them.

[quote name='tightclaws'] Tony you can defend the post all you like, I will always hate and mistrust them.[/QUOTE]

Apparently not enough to go UPS though, huh?

[quote name='tadrow']Apparently not enough to go UPS though, huh?[/quote]

I'm still a cheapass gamer :bomb: 3 extra bucks is 3 bucks I can't give to the good old post office next time they screw me.

so most of you got Halo on tuesday if you overnighted it? How much was the total with shipping. Just curious because I might have to get Mario, Mass Effect, and Smash from here and hate paying full retail price for games that will drop next year. thanks!

My Halo 3 is supposedly enroute for delivery today. I paid for the USPS Priority and I live in Southern California, so that's not bad at all. Can't wait to try it out tonight.

edit: Yup, it arrived. Clear across the country in 2 days. Glad I paid the extra $1.50. I have 3 more pre-orders with Tony and I'm not worried at all now. Good to know that Priority actually arrives in 2 days. Thanks Tony.

I did USPS Priority as well, located here in Southern Cali, hope I'm able to get it today to try out too. Would be Niiice!!!

[quote name='Poolking99']so most of you got Halo on tuesday if you overnighted it? How much was the total with shipping. Just curious because I might have to get Mario, Mass Effect, and Smash from here and hate paying full retail price for games that will drop next year. thanks![/quote]

Ups shipping is $8.00 and i drop ship those directly from the distributor. If it is a street dated title you have a chance for a street date arrival. if it isnt a street dated title it will ship from the warehosue on release date.

My USPS track and confirm status still says "Your shipment was accepted/picked up at 1:30 PM on September 24, 2007 in WINSTED, CT 06098 ." This is what it has said since Monday. Is it still saying that for anyone else, or should it have changed by now?

Endica Status is different from the USPS website status for me. USPS says it has arrived in Myrtle Beach, Endica says it has been picked up in CT

I LIVE IN NY AND RECEIVED HALO 3 TODAY :)

I ONLY HAD STANDARD SHIPPING, MY ENDICIA STILL DOESNT CONFIRM ITS DELIVERY BUT I GOT IT IN MY HAND :)

hope that helps

thanks liongames

I ordered the Legendary Ed. for my son's birthday from Amazon, used the trial for Prime and paid the extra $4 for NEXT DAY. The (not so) funny thing is it was sent on the 24th and it's still not here BUT the copy I bought for myself from Liongames just got here in the mail ... irony at it's best.

PS.

USPS says:
Your item arrived at 7:14 AM on September 26, 2007 in (Post Office)

Endicia says:
Your shipment was accepted/picked up at 1:30 pm on September 24, 2007 in WINSTED, CT 06098 .

[quote name='Marktoloba']I LIVE IN NY AND RECEIVED HALO 3 TODAY :)

I ONLY HAD STANDARD SHIPPING, MY ENDICIA STILL DOESNT CONFIRM ITS DELIVERY BUT I GOT IT IN MY HAND :)

hope that helps

thanks liongames[/quote]

Nope..........

The USPS page for me says it is at my local PO as of this morning (endicia has nothing though), so I should get it delivered later today. Not bad for First Class shipping (then again, it's only CT->IL, but that's just two days!). Thanks Tony! You're terrrrrrrific! Or is it grrrrrreat!? :)

[quote name='NC-17']The USPS page for me says it is at my local PO as of this morning (endicia has nothing though), so I should get it delivered later today. Not bad for First Class shipping (then again, it's only CT->IL, but that's just two days!). Thanks Tony! You're terrrrrrrific! Or is it grrrrrreat!? :)[/quote]

Now you see Tony I'm IL and got priorty Still nothing on the web for me. No Halo some guy who paid first class in IL is going to get it before me I told you the post sucks for me.

[quote name='NC-17']The USPS page for me says it is at my local PO as of this morning (endicia has nothing though), so I should get it delivered later today. Not bad for First Class shipping (then again, it's only CT->IL, but that's just two days!). Thanks Tony! You're terrrrrrrific! Or is it grrrrrreat!? :)[/QUOTE]

Ok, if they can get it to IL in 2 days with the cheaper first class, they BETTER reach MN with Priority. :D

[quote name='NC-17']The USPS page for me says it is at my local PO as of this morning (endicia has nothing though), so I should get it delivered later today. Not bad for First Class shipping (then again, it's only CT->IL, but that's just two days!). Thanks Tony! You're terrrrrrrific! Or is it grrrrrreat!? :)[/quote]
I live in Iowa so hopefully I get it today or tomorrow.

bread's done
Back