Liongames.com - Closes It's Doors & Says Farewell

Finally got my mass effect hehe. Company holiday really screwed me over since the front desk person has the key to the mail room and everyone left half day. So when I finally returned on sunday night I wasn't even able to get it.

It did arrive on wed though.

[quote name='ahou']bought mass effect on black friday and it arrived today! big ups to Tony/liongames, thank you very much :cool:[/QUOTE]

I was going to say the exact same thing: Ordered Friday, arrived today, in California, cheapest shipping. Amazing.

(I wish Newegg was this good. Still waiting on my pre-ordered RockBand from them)

Mass Effect arrived on Friday (11-23), Tony rocks!!!! 2nd game I have ordered from Lion Games (Halo 3 as well) with GTA 4 in the waiting. Dirt cheap prices on the biggest games being released; if anyone still is unsure you're missing out!!! FYI - I used the cheap shipping.

[quote name='lilboo']Trauma Center shipping look good so far for tomorrow? :)[/quote]

Unfortunately it is actaully wednesday. I just found out today That UPS not only takes Thanksgiving off the take the friday off too. Next time this happens I would pay to upgrade my shipping to air. I wasnt around all day wednesday so I didnt catch the time on shipping for trauma center. Sorry

[quote name='liongames']Unfortunately it is actaully wednesday. I just found out today That UPS not only takes Thanksgiving off the take the friday off too. Next time this happens I would pay to upgrade my shipping to air. I wasnt around all day wednesday so I didnt catch the time on shipping for trauma center. Sorry[/QUOTE]

If you mean tomorrow, then that's ok! I hope you don't mean next Wednesday! :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']If you mean tomorrow, then that's ok! I hope you don't mean next Wednesday! :lol:[/quote]

I do mean Tomorrow LOL

I forgot I still have the GTA pre-order with you. I'm trying to figure what I could do with it if anything since it seems to be getting pushed back again.

Tony - I just went to snag a couple of the used games and when I clicked their links (Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Warhawk) it took me to the product page but it only had the "New" option. Common sense tells me that they're sold out, but I thought I'd double check anyways :p

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Are the codes for the discounts on used games still functioning? I can't check at the moment as I'm at school, but I'd like to know. Thanks.[/quote]

No they re not still working but I may run another used game special soon.

[quote name='spree4567']Thanks for the upgrade in shipping Tony. Got here on Thursday.[/quote]

Dues to UPS taking both Thanksgiving and last friday off, which caused me to get my games much later then norma,l I decided to give everyone a free upgrade on shipping figuring this would offset most of the time difference.

[quote name='ICEPICC']SO this deal is only as listed if you pay a fucking CLUB fee?[/QUOTE]

No. Try reading the whole post before making stupid comments.

[quote name='liongames']No they re not still working but I may run another used game special soon.[/QUOTE]

Hope you do it soon...

Looking at Dead Rising and some other games and another $10/ $15 coupon might likely push me over the edge

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']Tony - I just went to snag a couple of the used games and when I clicked their links (Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Warhawk) it took me to the product page but it only had the "New" option. Common sense tells me that they're sold out, but I thought I'd double check anyways :p[/QUOTE]

?

[quote name='liongames']membership has its privileges. :)[/QUOTE]

Very tactfully handled--Tony, I honestly think the biggest reason you've been a lasting success here on CAG is b/c you've always done your best to have a cheery, helpful attitude (both in public and private communications) despite all the flack that gets thrown your way. Props to you for that, it's truly a rare find in this day and age... and best wishes for the holidays :)

Yep, I bought my membership card today and placed an order for a game. I've had enough good purchase experiences with Tony to win me over. Also, I've pretty much taken the purchasing responsibilities for my niece and nephews because I'm sick of watching them get screwed over by Gamestop. I'll make up that $25 in absolute no time. Not to mention the great deals that'll happen from month to month and fast service and delivery. Great job Tony.

[quote name='slickkill77']This is odd. No holiday specials or anything?[/quote]

How much more could you want from the man?

Wow settle down. I was merely wondering. He had black friday deals. I was only wondering for you guys. I buy from tony and support him no matter what. Specials bring the people in, so maybe I thought he might throw something together

Question for ya Tony, any truth to the rumors of Smash Bros Brawl being delayed another month? Some sites are listing it coming out in the middle of March now. Figured you should have a good idea of whether it's true or not.

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']Where's Tony? I'm starting to get worried that I won't get my DMC4 when it comes out....[/quote]

Calm down, he has a life other than games. He's around , he just has little time to just post at this site randomly to ease your fears. If you have a problem email him, he will respond quickly. If your just whinning, cut it out, its very annoying.

Hey slick_kill...what are the great used games prices stated in the title?

Could we get a list in the OP? Or do we just have to browse the site?

[quote name='tightclaws']Calm down, he has a life other than games. He's around , he just has little time to just post at this site randomly to ease your fears. If you have a problem email him, he will respond quickly. If your just whinning, cut it out, its very annoying.[/QUOTE]

Lies! Lies I say!

I'm not whining. I was just used to him posting in this thread pretty much every day for awhile. Since he hasn't posted in so long, I just wanted to make sure everything is a-ok.

I know he can't offer deals all the time, but I kinda miss the introductory deals.

4 bucks off of Burnout Paradise is good, but then you add back in shipping, and don't really save from someone like Amazon

I may have to look into some used games though

Good luck in 08 Tony, hope the business is doing well

Hi Guys. I did some work tonight on used games. I added some to 360 and pse and 1 copy of SMG for the wii. I dropped the price on R6 and gears of war. I will try and clean up the front pages over the next few days as well as import the coming soons. I added 1 copy of Orange box, Assassins Creed, Mass effect, Halo 3, Ace Combat,COD4, Crash of the titans,Unchartered, Tiger woods 08ps3, and Heavenly sword to name a few. I dont think these will last too long. Talk to you guys soon!

Tony

[quote name='ducky518']For the used games - do they come in the original boxing and such?[/QUOTE]
Unless otherwise stated as being less than complete, they come in original boxes (with manuals) and in excellent condition.

[quote name='liongames']Hi Guys. I did some work tonight on used games. I added some to 360 and pse and 1 copy of SMG for the wii. I dropped the price on R6 and gears of war. I will try and clean up the front pages over the next few days as well as import the coming soons. I added 1 copy of Orange box, Assassins Creed, Mass effect, Halo 3, Ace Combat,COD4, Crash of the titans,Unchartered, Tiger woods 08ps3, and Heavenly sword to name a few. I dont think these will last too long. Talk to you guys soon!

Tony[/QUOTE]

If there's anyone that hasn't played Uncharted, BUY IT NOW! I just beat it. Amazing game.

[quote name='liongames']Hi Guys. I did some work tonight on used games. I added some to 360 and pse and 1 copy of SMG for the wii. I dropped the price on R6 and gears of war. I will try and clean up the front pages over the next few days as well as import the coming soons. I added 1 copy of Orange box, Assassins Creed, Mass effect, Halo 3, Ace Combat,COD4, Crash of the titans,Unchartered, Tiger woods 08ps3, and Heavenly sword to name a few. I dont think these will last too long. Talk to you guys soon!

Tony[/quote]

Hey Tony I bought the SMG and Blue Dragon great prices ! Thanks I'm so glad I looked today, I just was finally Able to get my Wii How perfect! :) it was nice to see some new add ons at the used stores, I could not believe the SMG was still there! Woot! Thanks.

I just got my Burnout Paradise yesterday. That was my first Liongames experience, and I have to say it was a great one. Awesome reseller!

[quote name='tokitoki50']Does anybody know if DMC4 will ship the 5th or before?[/quote]

DMC4 isn't a street dated title. My distributor is showing 2/6 release some places are showing 2/5 release that means I will ship it on the 7th or 8th depending if my distributor gets it on the 5th or 6th.

All right, thanks for the speedy answer in this thread Tony, I've bought from you a bunch of times in the past and you have fantastic service.

You might want to edit the front page of your site. In the little ad block for the Roaring Discount card it says "Get your's today".
That should be "yours", no apostrohpe necessary.
Just trying to help.

[quote name='velvet396']You might want to edit the front page of your site. In the little ad block for the Roaring Discount card it says "Get your's today".
That should be "yours", no apostrohpe necessary.
Just trying to help.[/quote]

Wow to think what a huge difference you made, everyone give him a pat on the back.

bread's done
Back