Liongames.com - Closes It's Doors & Says Farewell

[quote name='liongames']Priority= probably monday
First Class can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days. Most likely 3 but I wouldnt be surprised if you got it on monday as the mail usaully moves pretty good over the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. The email said first class so I'll hope for tuesday and be pleasantly surprised if it comes tomorrow.

[quote name='silent h3ro']Is there any return policy or insurance offered when games are bought from this store? Also is shipping included in the prices?[/quote]

Shipping isnt included.......I have the FAQ for a reason

[quote name='slickkill77']Shipping isnt included.......I have the FAQ for a reason[/quote]I read it already and saw nothing about it, that is why I asked... I guess I missed it.

[quote name='liongames']. I didn't see my investment in both money and time paying off. I needed a lot more people to use my site for more then just the games that I was willing to lose money on.

Tony[/QUOTE]

I think the problem is not your pre-release specials but rather a better used inventory system. Everytime you put new used deals they are gone and people are going back to your website only to see a item out of stock. You need to re-tool your website and have it reflect that your out of stock and/or you need to update your used quantities everyday. Used games is profitable for you, correct? New games are rarely profitable, correct? Take advantage of this and you'll earn more.

so question, when are we supposed to pay the rest of the GTA4 balance if we had preordered from way back in Sept?

Havent received an email yet.

Wow. Amazingly fast shipping. Usually USPS takes a week or two to get to my area. Tony got it to me in 2 days all the way to the west coast. Thanks Tony.

[quote name='Mad D']Wow. Amazingly fast shipping. Usually USPS takes a week or two to get to my area. Tony got it to me in 2 days all the way to the west coast. Thanks Tony.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you shipped priority? I did first class and i'm in the midwest without it. Hoping it comes tomorrow, otherwise I won't be able to play til I get home next week.

[quote name='Swingman']I'm guessing you shipped priority? I did first class and i'm in the midwest without it. Hoping it comes tomorrow, otherwise I won't be able to play til I get home next week.[/quote]
First class like you. My carrier must have been making up for all those late text books.

[quote name='Swingman']I'm guessing you shipped priority? I did first class and i'm in the midwest without it. Hoping it comes tomorrow, otherwise I won't be able to play til I get home next week.[/quote]I would guess it comes in today (Tuesday) if my tracking is any indication. It came through the sorting facility by the airport late Monday afternoon.

[quote name='Tideas']bump for my question[/quote]

You should pay it off asap, if its not paid by 28th of March you risk losing your deposit. As all pre orderes should be paid off within one month of release at the very least. What are you waiting for?

[quote name='liongames']Tideas it should be paid by April 1st.[/quote]

aight, well, I just paid, but unfortunately, the game doesn't come out until April 30th? And so, I might not be in the same address that I put in shipping now by that date.

So hopefully it won't be hard to change the shipping address by then

[quote name='Tideas']aight, well, I just paid, but unfortunately, the game doesn't come out until April 30th? And so, I might not be in the same address that I put in shipping now by that date.

So hopefully it won't be hard to change the shipping address by then[/quote]

As long as you email me before April 24th it will be a simple change.

[quote name='anomynous']The used games are updated[/quote] I updated the xbox 360 games and trade in values. I still have some 360's to put in but the most important ones should be up. I am going to work on PS3 and wii over the coming week.

Tony, will you be shipping GTA4 on its release date? Or will you ship it earlier so that we'll be getting it on the release date?

[quote name='Tideas']Tony, will you be shipping GTA4 on its release date? Or will you ship it earlier so that we'll be getting it on the release date?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. I know before the release date was bumped forward 6 months he had said it would be shipped earlier so you can have it on release date. I am not sure if this has changed or not though. I hope not but either way the shipping is damn fast so wont be too much of a wait.

I am hoping Tony will reply here soon, else I will shoot him an email and let everyone know what he says.

Even with USPS Priority and he ships it Monday morning, I wont get it till the Wednesday the 30th. Kinda sucks, but for the price I am willing to wait another day. Saving about $15 bucks.

Edit: Just got an email back from Tony, he said he will ship the game hopefully Monday; it solely depends on when his distributor gets the game.

[quote name='rishid']I am hoping Tony will reply here soon, else I will shoot him an email and let everyone know what he says.

Even with USPS Priority and he ships it Monday morning, I wont get it till the Wednesday the 30th. Kinda sucks, but for the price I am willing to wait another day. Saving about $15 bucks.

Edit: Just got an email back from Tony, he said he will ship the game hopefully Monday; it solely depends on when his distributor gets the game.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I cant wait:)

I just got an email from Tony saying that GTA will be shipped on the 29th. Apparently, there's a conflict with Take 2 and his distributor. Tony can confirm this himself, but I can screencap the email if you guys want it.

[quote name='hawaiian_dragon']I just got an email from Tony saying that GTA will be shipped on the 29th. Apparently, there's a conflict with Take 2 and his distributor. Tony can confirm this himself, but I can screencap the email if you guys want it.[/QUOTE]
As long as its delivered by saturday I don't care!

[quote name='Toohumanlive']As long as its delivered by saturday I don't care![/quote]

Too late for me, guess I'll be buying it in a B&M store as well...

[quote name='Identity Fraud']Yeah, I'm really tempted to just get it in a store and then return the one I got in the mail to the store...[/quote]

That is probably what I am going to do, I cannot see a reason Best Buy or CC would not take the return.

I assume the games coming from Tony come in the same condition as you buy in store?

Hi Guys. Here is the update on the shipping gor GTA 4. The game is put out by Take 2. Take two also owns a distributor for dvd's also that directly competes with my distributor. So they really don't go out of their way to do anything for my distributor. They did the same thing with Bioshock. The game comes out on a Tuesday and they make sure it doesn't arrive to my distributor's warehouse until Monday. My distributor will overnight me my product and I will ship all games out on Tuesday. People who paid for UPS shipping before April 1st will probably gets shipped on monday the 28th. April 1st was the preorder date for the game. if you paid for UPS shipping after that date you go into a prebook 2 status and will ship after all Prebook ones ship. This Apply for UPS orders only. To recap I will ship all orders on the 29th and UPS orders should ship on the 28th if you were paid in full before April 1st. CYA

Tony

[quote name='Nelo Ice']damn i paid for ups right a few days after april 1st :cry:[/quote]

I don't set the preorder dates. Those come from the manufacturer and the distributor. I will make a phone call monday to see what i can do but chances will rpobably be pretty low bacause it should be pretty hectic there all day.

that stinks, im severely chomping at the bits for this game, looks like im gonna go pick it up at walmart on midnight and return my copy from liongames with the walmart receipt to walmart (so it doesnt affect tony at all, just the evil old walmart :D )

[quote name='degenerazn']Hi Tony

I pre-ordered the game July of 2007 shipped via USPS, when will the game ship?
My email is [email protected][/QUOTE]

Yea I ordered mine in June of 2007 USPS. Looks like we wont get ours shipped out til Tuesday. Sucks that people who ordered almost a year later using UPS will get theirs shipped first. Guess thats how it works though.

Sweet, I pre-bought the game last years when it was going for 42.99$ I was going to shoot the site and Email cause I havn't heard anything from them for a long time. I really had no doubt in my mind that the game was going to ship fine, but I just wanted to make 100% sure.

Also, I did the USPS shipping, but it's not a big deal, I'm trying to finish up DMC4 anyways :D Plus, I can wait a few days if I'm saving 20+ bucks for it, lol

[quote name='The GiB']Sweet, I pre-bought the game last years when it was going for 42.99$ I was going to shoot the site and Email cause I havn't heard anything from them for a long time. I really had no doubt in my mind that the game was going to ship fine, but I just wanted to make 100% sure.

Also, I did the USPS shipping, but it's not a big deal, I'm trying to finish up DMC4 anyways :D Plus, I can wait a few days if I'm saving 20+ bucks for it, lol[/QUOTE]

Yea same here. I wasnt going to buy GTAIV until I saw the great deal on this site. The last game took 1 day to ship to me so it was a no brainer. Wouldve been great to get it in the mail the day of release, but I can wait an extra day.

[quote name='musha666']Yea same here. I wasnt going to buy GTAIV until I saw the great deal on this site. The last game took 1 day to ship to me so it was a no brainer. Wouldve been great to get it in the mail the day of release, but I can wait an extra day.[/QUOTE]

yeah I got Halo 3 C.E. for 50 and I got it ONE day after it was out in stores with USPS shipping, mind it's just one game, but so far Tony has a good track record with me, lol

Man, wish I had preordered this a year ago for $42.99......... I guess i was waiting to see if Liongames was legit and how their service was..... now I know it's legit and I will be watching for deals from now on

You can't really blame me though.... I mean, the pre-order was a year ago, and this was a new website. Who knows if he would have been still be around right now back then.

bread's done
Back