Liquid, PUH PUH PLEASE take a picture with Budge and put it in the OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Liquid is going to take a pic of budge, then he has to also take a pic of Liquid. Then they leave them stockpiled in a plan of mutually assured destruction. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='becuzimbrown']I hope you feel better Rocko.

Play COD4 with us :)[/quote]

Thanks.

I'm going to soon- I'm eating right now. 10 or 15 minutes and I'm going to hop on.

I swear, I'm going to bring in my sketch book and a pencil to work, so I don't have to scribble in ink on post-its when I'm on the phone. (Phone numbers and named edited out of the pic.

Speaking of work, my analog line on my desk rang today. (These are phones we never use, except for the occasional VPN testing.) We've been getting calls on them recently - some automated scam to extend your auto warranty. I decided to press 1 and speak to an operator to fuck with him. I acted really excited and thankful for the offer, because I said I drive a 2006 Focus with 150,000 miles on it. Indian sales guy asked if I was a salesman - I told him I was retired, but I do odd jobs and have to get stuff back and forth across the country really fast and that I sometimes put 10,000 miles on my car in a month, and I can't afford to break down in Iowa when I'm being followed, or if I have women waiting for me in Texas.

My co-workers were cracking up, but the sales guy never flinched. I finally hung up because as my story started to get more outrageous, I started to fight the giggles.

Next phone call: Gay Steve fights with his boyfriend.

[quote name='seanr1221']I love eating peanut butter[/quote]

I realized that peanut butter is my downfall. No matter how hard I work out, or how healthy I eat for the rest of the day, if I eat peanut butter, I basically nullify all that hard work.

So starting earlier this week, I am not eating any peanut butter.

It was easy until today, when I found myself wanting to snack on something, but not actually eat a meal. I was able to fight the urge off, though. So far, so good.

[quote name='prmononoke']I realized that peanut butter is my downfall. No matter how hard I work out, or how healthy I eat for the rest of the day, if I eat peanut butter, I basically nullify all that hard work.

So starting earlier this week, I am not eating any peanut butter.

It was easy until today, when I found myself wanting to snack on something, but not actually eat a meal.[/QUOTE]

Natural peanut butter isn't bad for you, just don't eat a TON of it.

[quote name='seanr1221']Natural peanut butter isn't bad for you, just don't eat a TON of it.[/quote]

Oh, I eat natural peanut butter when we have it. Skippy natural peanut butter is great.

But see, therein lies the problem. If there's one food that I find extremely hard to exercise portion control on, it's peanut butter. And once I take out that jar of peanut butter, I use it on everything. I dip pretzels in it, I spread it on my apples and bananas, I (obviously) make peanut butter sandwiches.

Basically, the only solution that will work for me is to stop eating peanut butter, at least for a while.

You should label all of your peanut butter jars with the label of a condiment you depise (for example, I would use relish) and label all the relish jars with a peanut butter label.

You'll quickly hate peanut butter because it tastes like relish, and you'll never eat the real peanut butter because the label says relish, and you hate relish.

Fool proof!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I swear, I'm going to bring in my sketch book and a pencil to work, so I don't have to scribble in ink on post-its when I'm on the phone. (Phone numbers and named edited out of the pic.

Speaking of work, my analog line on my desk rang today. (These are phones we never use, except for the occasional VPN testing.) We've been getting calls on them recently - some automated scam to extend your auto warranty. I decided to press 1 and speak to an operator to fuck with him. I acted really excited and thankful for the offer, because I said I drive a 2006 Focus with 150,000 miles on it. Indian sales guy asked if I was a salesman - I told him I was retired, but I do odd jobs and have to get stuff back and forth across the country really fast and that I sometimes put 10,000 miles on my car in a month, and I can't afford to break down in Iowa when I'm being followed, or if I have women waiting for me in Texas.

My co-workers were cracking up, but the sales guy never flinched. I finally hung up because as my story started to get more outrageous, I started to fight the giggles.

Next phone call: Gay Steve fights with his boyfriend.[/QUOTE]

You should record that shit.

Speaking of trying to sell a warranty on something not worth much...

When I bought my $10 copy of BlastWorks at BestBuy the checkout girl asked if I wanted to buy a disc warranty for $4. And she offered that with a straight face.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']liquid, you're headed for deleted postsville.[/QUOTE]

I won't stop posting if I'm not posting anything against the rules.

If we were breaking the rules, we all would have been infracted by now. Whichever mod is doing is just being petty, and they know it too.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I won't stop posting if I'm not posting anything against the rules.

If we were breaking the rules, we all would have been infracted by now. Whichever mod is doing is just being petty, and they know it too.[/quote]

holy shit, they totally made me a psychic. woooot.

I can't fucking believe this.

Hey dickbutt, you use an sfv file to verify the condition of a file. The files I verified are okay. So fuck OFF.
Nothing wrong about posting that at all. I could be verifying a fucking word document. Jesus.

[quote name='Rocko']You should label all of your peanut butter jars with the label of a condiment you depise (for example, I would use relish) and label all the relish jars with a peanut butter label.

You'll quickly hate peanut butter because it tastes like relish, and you'll never eat the real peanut butter because the label says relish, and you hate relish.

Fool proof![/quote]

How did you know I hate relish!?

[quote name='prmononoke']How did you know I hate relish!?[/QUOTE]

Psychic powers run rampant in the OTT tonight.

First Frosty, now Rocko. WHO'S NEXT? :shock:

[quote name='prmononoke']Last night I discovered that the Yes We CAG thread was a pro-Obama thread.

People are fucking crazy.[/QUOTE]

...How long did it take you to figure that one out? :whistle2:s

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I was reading this newstory to my coworkers:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25928867/

And I said, "At this point, she's no longer a passenger, but carrion."
Then I turned to them and angrily exclaimed, "And that is the best pun you'll hear today!"[/QUOTE]

It's the best pun I've read today, for what it's worth.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Psychic powers run rampant in the OTT tonight.

First Frosty, now Rocko. WHO'S NEXT? :shock:[/quote]There will be another OTT thread tomorrow.

I is psychic.:cool:

Wubb, can you have a word with your colleague about their overzealous-ness?

I used an SFV to check the CRCs of my files, and they were okay. And this post is entirely above board.

What's your kid, like 4? That's pretty good for a 4 year old. You should enroll him in some summer classes at the Y or some shit.

Linkin, the following are some of the shirts:

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg
DSCF0015.jpg
DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg
DSCF0018.jpg
DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

There are more, and some of these photos are the same shirt, just front and back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='prmononoke']Last night I discovered that the Yes We CAG thread was a pro-Obama thread.

People are fucking crazy.

It inspired me to add some words to my sig.[/quote]

"The following is fact:
Anarcho-capitalism is a perfect ideal.
Libertarianism is the only doable form of government that isn't idiotic.
Welfare, including any sort of safety net (Social Security, Medicare, etc), should be abolished.'

this is a fact? What could you explain these facts for me? Also The last line is definitely not a "fact" because its completely an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back