List of All Free Steam Content

Gamecraft is currently free 

"A new sandbox building game from the creators of Robocraft. Build complete working games from blocks and parts without the need to code using one of the most powerful sandbox building engines on the market. Build games in minutes and publish them to the cloud for others to play with the click of a button."

Last edited by a moderator:
Overcooked! 2 Free DLC

Free to keep when you get it before Apr 21 @ 1:00pm. I think you have to own the base game though. I don't think there is a way to get it without that.
Even though you have an option to Add to Account for Free, both DLCs give me an error on the website when I try to do that.

EDIT - I do not own the main game.

EDIT - same for the Steam app in Windows.

Even though you have an option to Add to Account for Free, both DLCs give me an error on the website when I try to do that.

Yeah, sucks. I wish they'd let you still get it like Xbox or PS4 does without owning the full game. Would be nice to grab it for free if I ever got the full game in the future. Oh well. Overcooked 2 is on Game Pass though.

Overcooked! 2 Free DLC

Free to keep when you get it before Apr 21 @ 1:00pm. I think you have to own the base game though. I don't think there is a way to get it without that.

Sort of a workaround if you want to try it. It seems to work, but maybe a bit of a gray area. Buy the base game, then get the free DLC. Request a refund for the base game.

Valve will issue a refund for any title that is requested within 14 days of purchase and has been played for less than 2 hours.

Ashes of Singularity: Escalation just sign up for the Humble Bundle News letter.

"Subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter and we'll email your free game to you. Hurry, this offer is available only while supplies last, or until May 10, 2020 at 10:00:00 AM PDT!"

bread's done
Back