List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

So, how does that work?

Seriously. Where are the deets?
You guys don't know how the 2 controller trick works? Well first off, you gotta make an Australian account... Then, while signed into the Australian account on the first controller find the Transformers ad on the dash. Click on the ad and watch the video. After that, on a second controller sign into whatever profile you want to have the avatar prop, then sign out of the Australian account and download!

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys don't know how the 2 controller trick works? Well first off, you gotta make an Australian account... Then, while signed into the Australian account on the first controller find the Transformers ad on the dash. Click on the ad and watch the video. After that, on a second controller sign into whatever profile you want to have the avatar prop, then sign out of the Australian account and download!
Thanks, mate! :D

I use the one Controller trick... find the ad sign out then sign in with your main...

There's a Duracell ad on the Canadian dashboard that has a free avatar tracksuit. Two controller trick for US doesn't work.

thumblg.png

There's a verizon ad on the US dashboard about soccer that has a "soccer fiesta" prop, after you watch a video, and a "goal celebration" prop, after watching 4 videos. I noticed its in Spanish though, so maybe you have to be in the south of the US?

There's a verizon ad on the US dashboard about soccer that has a "soccer fiesta" prop, after you watch a video, and a "goal celebration" prop, after watching 4 videos. I noticed its in Spanish though, so maybe you have to be in the south of the US?
well i see the verizon avatar props in the dashboard and see the nike avatar props in the grid thanks :D

Spotted the transformers ad for the grimlock prop on the US dash incase you didnt want to make an uk gt.

I still dont have any luck finding that spanish verizon ad just a useless english video and a racing version and im pretty south of the US here in FL.

You can also get a free spin on the slots for an auto win dlc spear for AC unity, you just have to claim it by logging into your uplay account. http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/play/

Says you need a pre-order code to redeem.
Watch the video at that link and you'll be given a free spin.

EDIT: Weird, I guess the spin and win isn't free after all? What sucks is that I pre-ordered ACU at the MS Store today and I received no such code. I guess I'll have to pre-order it from a REAL retailer...

The Games With Gold are Up now

Charlie Murder

SUPER STREETFIGHTER IV ARCADE EDITION, has some Free DLC too
What free DLC it has?

I only see price drop for Ultra Complete Alternate Costume Pack and Super Complete Alternate Costume Pack .

Don't tell me you are talking about this one:

2014 Costume Compatibility Pack , this DLC has been always free since the launch date June 3rd..... to both silver or gold members

What free DLC it has?

I only see price drop for Ultra Complete Alternate Costume Pack and Super Complete Alternate Costume Pack .

2014 Costume Compatibility Pack , this DLC has been always free since the launch date June 3rd..... to both silver or gold members
shut the fuck up.

Saw a Wheat Thins ad on Canadian Xbox dashboard.  It has a free Yeti Avatar.

Basically its a prop.  your avatar starts out holding a box of wheat thins then this big yeti starts chasing you.

Too lazy to post pics.  If anybody is interested check it out.

What free DLC it has?

bottom left of the list, should be 200 mb in size. I think thats it.

What free DLC it has?

bottom left of the list, should be 200 mb in size. I think thats it.
This is what I've already purchased (READ: FREE):

SSFIV Update Kit
Ultra Costume Catalog 2
Ultra Costume Catalog 1
Super Tournament Mode

And of course:

2014 Costume Compatibility Pack (NOT REALLY DLC)

No offense, but you are probably new to SSF4 series.

Update Kit , Super Tournament Mode and Costume Catalog have been always free since launch date in June 2011.

SF gamers have been playing it for 3  years.

These have nothing to do with the current "Deals with Gold" program, or any price changes.

Don't just read one word. Read the launch date and/or check with xbldb before post.

I would assume they're simply bringing the fact that there is free DLC to everyone's attention since the game it's for is part of the deal. I tend to check the DLC every time, but I'm sure at least a few don't and probably appreciate the heads up.

Update Kit , Super Tournament Mode and Costume Catalog have been always free since launch date in June 2011.

SF gamers have been playing it for 3 years.

These have nothing to do with the current "Deals with Gold" program, or any price changes.

Don't just read one word. Read the launch date and/or check with xbldb before post.
You need to get over yourself.

This is a "List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content" and they were merely informing others of FREE DLC for the FREE GAME since it recently became FREE.

Update Kit , Super Tournament Mode and Costume Catalog have been always free since launch date in June 2011.
SF gamers have been playing it for 3 years.

These have nothing to do with the current "Deals with Gold" program, or any price changes.

Don't just read one word. Read the launch date and/or check with xbldb before post.

Never once was it said "the dlc is free because of deals with gold"... Nor was anything said about it just now becoming free.. Just because its free from launch date doesn't mean everyone has it.. Most people downloading it now have never played the game and some do enjoy when people point out free dlc (again no matter if its been free for years)

You are simply picking a fight for no reason man... Leave it be

I do it all day long from Chrome for :360: content... :xb1: content is a different story though.
You must have a credit card account attached to your microsoft account, you can't dl free 360 content through any browser I've tried if you don't. That includes Chrome, Firefox, and even god forsaken IE. Though I've heard you can do it fine for the one.

You must have a credit card account attached to your microsoft account, you can't dl free 360 content through any browser I've tried if you don't. That includes Chrome, Firefox, and even god forsaken IE. Though I've heard you can do it fine for the one.
Attaching PayPal works, too.

Attaching PayPal works, too.
I have an American Express gift card linked to my account. Possibly a Visa or Mastercard gift card would probably work too, although I haven't tried. I'm able to buy free stuff via my browser.

I have an American Express gift card linked to my account. Possibly a Visa or Mastercard gift card would probably work too, although I haven't tried. I'm able to buy free stuff via my browser.
For cautious AND lazy, you can add a paypal account to your Xbox Live account, then remove the Xbox/Microsoft authorization from your paypal settings.

This will give Xbox/Microsoft a valid payment option to allow "purchases" of free items, but prevent Xbox/Microsoft from being able to actually charge you anything in the event you accidentally attempt to purchase a non-free item.

Saw a Wheat Thins ad on Canadian Xbox dashboard. It has a free Yeti Avatar.
Basically its a prop. your avatar starts out holding a box of wheat thins then this big yeti starts chasing you.

Too lazy to post pics. If anybody is interested check it out.
Tried getting it with the 2 controller trick but I got an error code.

Saw a Wheat Thins ad on Canadian Xbox dashboard. It has a free Yeti Avatar.

Basically its a prop. your avatar starts out holding a box of wheat thins then this big yeti starts chasing you.

Too lazy to post pics. If anybody is interested check it out.
Thanks. Too bad it isn't available for the US.

thumblg.png

There's a couple of Verizon soccer avatar props available on the US dashboard, but they're only available if you have the "Zona Latina" box under music.

To get them:

• Download the UVideos app from the Video App section.
  • Refresh the dashboard
  • Tab over to Music and check for Zona Latina
  • Open it up, find the Spanish-language Verizon ad
  • Watch five videos (fast-forwarding) and download the props

There's a couple of Verizon soccer avatar props available on the US dashboard, but they're only available if you have the "Zona Latina" box under music.

To get them:

• Refresh the dashboard
So there's more than one prop? Thanks a ton for the info. Was wondering why I couldn't find that verizon ad on the dash!

To get them:

• Refresh the dashboard
Well, thank you, so much!!!...

To get them:

• Refresh the dashboard
Thank you :whee:

bread's done
Back