List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

There's a "The Good Dinosaur Avatar Prop" when you watch the good diosauar advert. I found it on Home/OnXboxOne/spotlight on the lower right advert section. Refresh if it doesn't show up for you, it starts with a disney intro.

Green Hornet free rental on Xbox One 

green-hornet-movie.jpg

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/movies/the-green-hornet-rent-hd/8d6kgwzl5gst/002d

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a "The Good Dinosaur Avatar Prop" when you watch the good diosauar advert. I found it on Home/OnXboxOne/spotlight on the lower right advert section. Refresh if it doesn't show up for you, it starts with a disney intro.
Can't find it. US location settings?

Is it available on Xbox 360?

Yes, I just found it first try. It's a video from a Disney movie. Might show up randomly like most ads.
Hulu and Chevrolet must have spent some big bucks, because I keep getting the same stinkin' ads from them over and over again on every tile. Annoying. I've tried multiple accounts and it seems to be the same thing. I'll keep trying. Still haven't seen that anti-smoking ad for the drum set prop. The Grid has been useless lately.

I think when I first read this it went right over my head. I thought it was only on Xbox One.

I found it.

Ok, so this is on the US Xbox 360 dashboard.

Go to Home -> On Xbox One (tile) -> spotlight.

In the spotlight area there is an trailer ad for The Good Dinosaur in the bottom right corner.

Watch ad and it unlocks the avatar prop. :)

Basically what you wrote already. :p

thumblg.png

I think when I first read this it went right over my head. I thought it was only on Xbox One.

I found it.

In the spotlight area there is an trailer ad for The Good Dinosaur in the bottom right corner.

thumblg.png
Wow, that isnt going to go over well with the Social Justice Warriors of the world. Dark skinned kid acting like an animal... sheesh.

So a caucasian kid acting like an animal is ok, but a coloured kid acting like an animal is wrong?
I don't see anything wrong with both, Couldn't care less if the kid is caucasian or coloured. :p
Agreed. Grew up loving The Jungle Book. But his concern was that the PC police would react badly to the avatar prop.

NBA 2K16 will be free to play for Xbox Live Gold members from November 20-22. In its entirety. All achievements and save files count. Afterwards it'll locked up again. Just a word of caution, it's a 44.89GB download.

I found it.

thumblg.png
I found it on the 360. Searched for the Destiny Demo and it popped out with the search results as half of two ads filling up a block.

Hope this helps others.

NBA 2K16 will be free to play for Xbox Live Gold members from November 20-22. In its entirety. All achievements and save files count. Afterwards it'll locked up again. Just a word of caution, it's a 44.89GB download.
i just don't understand the thinking of these trials

..we wont bother making a demo. but we'll do a free full game weekend.. for the, like 4 people who will download such a large file just for 2 days of entertainment.

lol yeah that'll hook a lot of buyers.

50GB downloads will brutalize most people's Data caps/plans/etc, not to mention its only a 48hr trial of a "Roster Pack" for NBA 97 or whatever terrible rehashed game EA has made

50GB downloads will brutalize most people's Data caps/plans/etc, not to mention its only a 48hr trial of a "Roster Pack" for NBA 97 or whatever terrible rehashed game EA has made
NBA 2K is from Take Two. Not really a fan of sports games myself but I've read that they actually do a good job.

So a caucasian kid acting like an animal is ok, but a coloured kid acting like an animal is wrong?

I don't see anything wrong with both, Couldn't care less if the kid is caucasian or coloured. :p
Im on your side. Im just mocking the over reactive users on this site who find everything racist, unless it has to do with white people.

[quote name="leova" post="13041072" timestamp="1448002388"]50GB downloads will brutalize most people's Data caps/plans/etc, not to mention its only a 48hr trial of a "Roster Pack" for NBA 97 or whatever terrible rehashed game EA has made[/quote]
in this world you need unlimited.

NBA 2K is from Take Two. Not really a fan of sports games myself but I've read that they actually do a good job.
Ah, good call, you're definitely right on that

I have their NHL 2k games, they are wonderful

I stand corrected about that part of my statement :)

Now the issue is the word "coloured". :razz:

I assume you are from another country since you have the extra "u" in color. So I assume things are different over there. In the US the term "colored" isn't PC.

image.png

Now the issue is the word "coloured". :razz:

I assume you are from another country since you have the extra "u" in color. So I assume things are different over there. In the US the term "colored" isn't PC.

image.png
Hahaha, you are completely right.

I am from the Netherlands and in our schools we learn UK English. ;)

And to be honest, we have the same political correctness over here.

But I personally don't see any problems with both.

People should just relax. :)

OFF: You can get 1 month GOLD for 1 USD (or other regions currency). Dashboard (XO) >> Black Friday >> Left bottom Gold Saves more and right top Go Gold. Just for silvers, so If you have Gold you can't. :(

Agreed. Grew up loving The Jungle Book. But his concern was that the PC police would react badly to the avatar prop.
That is also a thing I noticed. A lot of the Disney cartoons I liked as a kid are being slandered as being racist. Jungle book, Dumbo, Song of the South. Some people see racisme in everything. Mogli, Black crows with a black accent, a black guy in the movie that speaks and behaves like a black man would have done in that time frame.

As I see it, Disney gave black actors the chance to perform in movies and do voice overs for cartoon characters.

That doesn't seem all that bad to me, or am I missing something?

I know about the slave history in the Americas, but the fact that Disney let them be in movies seems quite positive to me.

I can remember the very old westerns, in which all te races were played by white people.

That, in my eyes seems way more racist.

My apologies for the completely off-topic heavy discussion. :p

That is also a thing I noticed. A lot of the Disney cartoons I liked as a kid are being slandered as being racist. Jungle book, Dumbo, Song of the South. Some people see racisme in everything. Mogli, Black crows with a black accent, a black guy in the movie that speaks and behaves like a black man would have done in that time frame.

As I see it, Disney gave black actors the chance to perform in movies and do voice overs for cartoon characters.

That doesn't seem all that bad to me, or am I missing something?

I know about the slave history in the Americas, but the fact that Disney let them be in movies seems quite positive to me.

I can remember the very old westerns, in which all te races were played by white people.

That, in my eyes seems way more racist.

My apologies for the completely off-topic heavy discussion. :p
WOO WOO WOO!!

Somebody said the Americas? Don´t we live in North and South America or in a whole continent called AMERICA? You´re saying that Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay are not worthy to live in America? You have to invent a plural of the word to make a difference? Stop monopolizing the term "America", it refers to a continent, in fact South America was discovered before North America, hence called America in the first place. "The Americas" is an offensive term only used by white males living in a capitalist society.

- ok the joke must stop now, bro.

WOO WOO WOO!!

Somebody said the Americas? Don´t we live in North and South America or in a whole continent called AMERICA? You´re saying that Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay are not worthy to live in America? You have to invent a plural of the word to make a difference? Stop monopolizing the term "America", it refers to a continent, in fact South America was discovered before North America, hence called America in the first place. "The Americas" is an offensive term only used by white males living in a capitalist society.

- ok the joke must stop now, bro.
I really don't understand what you're going on about dude.

The Americas is a very common term, which is in not a single way offensive.

But have a very nice day, I'm not here to get into an internet brawl.

bread's done
Back