List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Nooooo,
why do I live in germany... I was sleeping while Fallout 4 was free :wall: And the worst thing is, that it was the Deluxe Bundle fuck
I ASSURE you, you aren't missing out on much. It is all but guaranteed that those licenses will be revoked.

I ASSURE you, you aren't missing out on much. It is all but guaranteed that those licenses will be revoked.
Oh you can trust me, I would be more happy, if those lucky people won´t loose their licenses. That would be a great thing if Microsoft will give all those lucky people this present!!!

Because if you make mistakes you will pay for it, so I think Microsoft can pay for the mistake, too. And Microsoft earn much money every year, so it would be a nice surprice if all those lucky people can keep Fallout.

Free rental for the movie Southbound on Microsoft Movies & TV.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/movies/southbound/8d6kgx0ctg25

Oh and Independence Day (1996) HD is free to own on FandangoNow.com

http://www.fandangonow.com/details/movie/independence-day-1996/1MVcb9b60fe3e92f7571788b2092a35c22d?ele=carousel&elc=1MVcb9b60fe3e92f7571788b2092a35c22d&eli=0&eci=1MVcb9b60fe3e92f7571788b2092a35c22d

I think you can link it to Ultraviolet so you can watch it on VUDU or other streaming services supported on Xbox.

Oh and the Croods (HD) is free to own on Amazon Video.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E0SXNE8/

Last edited by a moderator:
My digital copy of Fallout 4 got revoked last night but now since uninstalling and reinstalling my disc version I am still able to play the dlc from the season pass.

Oh and Independence Day (1996) HD is free to own on FandangoNow.com

http://www.fandangonow.com/details/movie/independence-day-1996/1MVcb9b60fe3e92f7571788b2092a35c22d?ele=carousel&elc=1MVcb9b60fe3e92f7571788b2092a35c22d&eli=0&eci=1MVcb9b60fe3e92f7571788b2092a35c22d

I think you can link it to Ultraviolet so you can watch it on VUDU or other streaming services supported on Xbox.

[/url]
Anyone else unable to watch independence day? I signed in with my fandango vip account, linked ultraviolet, but it says "playback is unavailable."

my fallout wasn't revoked. could it have been i had the disk game installed already or haven't turned off xbox?

for microsoft to give us all $10 because of the error shows how much they were going to lose 

FYI...there was no need to uninstall/reinstall. Simply playing with the disc in the drive works.
For me there was a need to do that. My Xbox one was saying that I needed to insert a game even though I had the Fallout 4 disc in my console after they revoked my digital copy. After I uninstalled it then reinstalled in worked fine for me.

my fallout wasn't revoked. could it have been i had the disk game installed already or haven't turned off xbox?
for microsoft to give us all $10 because of the error shows how much they were going to lose

No they give you the 10.00 as hush money and hope you go away. They know that technically you could fight it in a court of law and probably win depending on your state laws. Even though it was a price mistake some states have laws against that saying they have to honor it. So yeah they give you 10.00 in the hopes that you don't sue them and then they have to honor all the ones who downloaded it.

Even though it was only active for about an hour think of all the people who downloaded it.

Guys, LIMBO for Xbox One is free. No sure why.
Just make sure you are clicking "Buy Now" under $9.99 $0.00 for the full version and not the "Download to Xbox One" button that is only the free trial. :)

Bought it for all of my accounts, just in case they pull it and offer a credit. :p

Doubt we'll get $10 for a $10 game, but that would be sweet. Maybe they will offer something. Likely they just let people keep it. They'll probably make it a GWG anyway.

Mine was yanked from https://account.xbox.com/en-US/MyGames the day after and if I go to the pages for the Fallout 4 game or DLC on Xbox.com, they all have a price and "Buy Now" button, as if I don't own them anymore. Although, I can still play it as long as I unplug my router (not on Internet). Haven't tried playing online. Likely I'll get the "do you own this game" pop-up error. So far I haven't gotten that while offline. I did get that $10 credit message on my Xbox One.

Just make sure you are clicking "Buy Now" under $9.99 $0.00 for the full version and not the "Download to Xbox One" button that is only the free trial. :)

Bought it for all of my accounts, just in case they pull it and offer a credit. :p

Doubt we'll get $10 for a $10 game, but that would be sweet. Maybe they will offer something. Likely they just let people keep it. They'll probably make it a GWG anyway.
Can someone inform me why limbo is free is it GWG? I already have it anyway

There's no error o bug price according to Gamespot:

Limbo will be available for free on Xbox One from June 13 through to June 20. Those on PC will be able to download the acclaimed adventure-platformer for free on Steam on June 21 and 22.

Free Gears of War 4 T-Shirt when you watch Xbox Daily on your Xbox One

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/742849102543790080

"Gears avatar shirt offer available only by viewing Xbox Daily Live @ E3 2016 Episode One on Xbox One between Tuesday June 13th 4pm (PST) and June 15th 4pm (PST). Token sent via system message the following week to users who selected the shirt during the video. Offer available in all Xbox Live countries.  Xbox Live account and broadband internet required."

"Gears avatar shirt offer available only by viewing Xbox Daily Live @ E3 2016 Episode One on Xbox One between Tuesday June 13th 4pm (PST) and June 15th 4pm (PST). Token sent via system message the following week to users who selected the shirt during the video. Offer available in all Xbox Live countries. Xbox Live account and broadband internet required."
Save Carmine!

"Gears avatar shirt offer available only by viewing Xbox Daily Live @ E3 2016 Episode One on Xbox One between Tuesday June 13th 4pm (PST) and June 15th 4pm (PST). Token sent via system message the following week to users who selected the shirt during the video. Offer available in all Xbox Live countries. Xbox Live account and broadband internet required."
I just redeemed for it through the app. They mentioned that codes for both male and female shirts would be sent. Major Nelson also said in the video that the offer was good until 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific on June 16th vs. the end date today. The pop up to redeem occurs shortly after the 58 minute mark.

I'm having Internet problems at home, so can't get online with my Xbox One to get that free Gears avatar shirt. If anyone can get extra male code for me that would be great.

I'm having Internet problems at home, so can't get online with my Xbox One to get that free Gears avatar shirt. If anyone can get extra male code for me that would be great.
Tried with the second account, but I think it's one per console, because didnt get the Get it button just the Thank you message...

I just redeemed for it through the app. They mentioned that codes for both male and female shirts would be sent. Major Nelson also said in the video that the offer was good until 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific on June 16th vs. the end date today. The pop up to redeem occurs shortly after the 58 minute mark.
I somehow missed it while I was cooking. When time did is show up? Can we still get it watching the VoD? I just kinda heard it in the background but didn't hear all of it.

bread's done
Back