List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Thanks folks who posted decent info, just got Capsized, Flashback, Mars War Logs and Dragons Lair.

Might try and get that DA:O DLC as well :)

I can't believe the moderators aren't going nuts. Plan on most of these posts being deleted. You can happily discuss international free marketplace items. But you are not allowed to discuss cheating the system to get items outside of your own region. :wall:
At the rate it's going, I get the feeling someone is going to hit the nuke all button :lol:

most people here seem to be trying to get injustice from morocco accounts. are people getting this error when trying to download it through puerto rico accounts too?

Morocco has a bunch of free Disney Infinity avatar gear (example: Jack Skellington costume, Captain Jack Sparrow Constume)

Edit: Not sure if it was mentioned by someone else but thought I'd post it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember there was an article or something that said if free games popped up as free that microsoft doesn't care if you download them? I was wondering if anyone had that article because my friend wanted to see it because he wanted make sure before downloading them.

Guys i have problem i download all this games and etc... just i dont have license lol. This morrocco acount show me nothing i just using method go games and click Y to search this work. Other option no. Account too no. I didnt see my avatar when i am logged. This is normal? only me have this problem? i can downloa all this game and migrated to other region? and later too download normal? or i can have prblem wth block region? i try 3h rapair this problem with XBOX LIVE Morrocco just without effect :( i wanna have my license. Never see this xbox live without live....

Thanks to whoever found this Morocco stuff.  4 free games works for me, even if the highest Metacritic score of the 4 I got was 59.  Woof!

Guys i have problem i download all this games and etc... just i dont have license lol. This morrocco acount show me nothing i just using method go games and click Y to search this work. Other option no. Account too no. I didnt see my avatar when i am logged. This is normal? only me have this problem? i can downloa all this game and migrated to other region? and later too download normal? or i can have prblem wth block region? i try 3h rapair this problem with XBOX LIVE Morrocco just without effect :( i wanna have my license. Never see this xbox live without live....
I don't really know what is happening with the Morocco marketplace right now, but I can say it's pretty much semi-closed. Therefore very many XBL features are missing or are unavailable. These games just happened to be some leftovers MS forgot to remove from what I can tell.

you should be able to download the games without migrating, sign into your main account and start playing them.

migrating should only happen when something is region locked. can anyone confirm that migrating the account is necessary for any of these free items?

Alright since my inbox is getting flooded, I will give my version of the instructions.

1. Make an account on your console, it doesn't matter what region it is, because Morocco isn't on the selection. You want to make the account on the console because it only asks for first name, birth date, email, password, and a secret question.

2. Migrate the account with this page https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration - you're going to be asked to verify your account with the email you supplied. This is why all of my fake accounts use my legitimate gmail account with the period trick.

3. Sign back on the console. If you get hit with the verification, either do it, or sign out and sign back in until it quits bugging you.

4. The Moroccan dashboard SUCKS. Go to the 'jeux' tab, go to 'Mes jeux', go to the Game Details of one of your games (I used Diablo III demo).

5. From the overview screen of the game you selected, press Y to search. Type in the game you want to download.

6. ???

7. Profit!
That step 4-5 is golden. I purchased AC3 (or at least I think I did) and couldn't ever get it for this same reason. So now after all this is done I am going to see if I can get that still too (provided I did originally). Thanks!

Tomorrow's headline: "Microsoft diverts launch Xbox One consoles from US and Canada to emerging markets of Morocco and Costa Rica as player base increases ten fold overnight"

That stuff isn't free for me either. It says "Gratuit" until I actually go to get it, then it says $2.99
It is free, but it sort of a pain to get it.

First you need to be logged out of your Xbox. Then go to games -> browse games -> extras -> themes. Then try to buy the theme. It will say $2.99, buy it. Then it will ask you to login. You login with your Morocco account and then it will show up as free.

Not all themes are free, so check http://marketplace.xbox.com/ar-MA/Games/ThemesAndGamerPic?SortBy=ReleaseDate

I got injustice to work again!

1. Set your locale to Austria.
2. Sign in to any account then immediately sign out. The home screen should have a tile with superman on it now under the FIFA 14 tile. Click it.
3. You should see Injustice as 30% off. Sign in to your Morocco account now.
4. Click the Injustice sale tab and you won't get the error and it will show up as free instead of the sale price.
5. ??????
6. Profit.
Enjoy your game! First time I've contributed so I hope it works just like it did for me.

2. Sign in to any account then immediately sign out. The home screen should have a tile with superman on it now under the FIFA 14 tile. Click it.
4. Click the Injustice sale tab and you won't get the error and it will show up as free instead of the sale price.
5. ??????
6. Profit.
Enjoy your game! First time I've contributed so I hope it works just like it did for me.
even though I already got it, I tried again using a new account and I can confirm this works. Thanks for the tip.

5. ??????
6. Profit.
Like it or not your face is going to be loved by me!! Thank You!

5. ??????
6. Profit.
How often can you change your locale?

Thanks guys! I've been lurking long enough and I'm glad I could finally give back. Don't forget to check the costume packs while you're signed in! There are a few of them that are free if you wanna snag those too.

5. ??????
6. Profit.
You Sir, Are A Genius. High Five

5. ??????
6. Profit.
you sir, are my hero.

bread's done
Back