List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Halo 1 still rocks and halo 3 sp is still amazing. Halo 4 sp put me to zzzz replay even worse i miss bungie....
I've played through Halo 3, Reach and 4. Never played 1 or 2, but 4 was basically "run to point A, hit a button. Run to point B, hit a button"

I don't remember the other games being that.

That's hardly an excuse since the CAG 2.0 upgrade transformed the search box at the top of every page into a "Search this thread" box.

I'm using cag on mobile, and there isn't a search this thread bar anywhere. The search bar can only search for key words on mine, and that's in the whole website. Anyway, I'm not trying to take credit for the link, just posting it in case some people missed it. So no harm done.

I've played through Halo 3, Reach and 4. Never played 1 or 2, but 4 was basically "run to point A, hit a button. Run to point B, hit a button"

I don't remember the other games being that.
That's exactly what I felt playing 4 as well!

I don't think I've ever played a game where it's so repetitive with it's "level design". The only reason I finished it was because the story got kind of interesting and I wanted to see Cortana's fate.

For all the hate that Reach got(gets?), it has one of the best campaigns in the series and it's my personal favourite out of the three. I honestly was very disappointed with myself when I traded-in my copy of Reach towards the pre-order for Halo 4's Limited Edition.

That is strange. I've tried on a ton of Gamertags that didn't even do the beta and they all had access. Sorry. I'll PM you one now. :)
Although you got the free shirt, Thanks to theDevilman but I would post the reason anyways (For others stuck too). It happens to those people who are part of ambassadors and/or Force United Program. If one is not then shirt always appears. Try to make a new account and go grab the shirt :)

Ok, it's probably available in many countries. I'll put it in Worldwide and add "US, UK, Mexico..." and others as i people confirm more.

Thank you.
I made a search and found out it was later released in many other countries.

WSOP: Full House Pro is free and seeing it on the dash is the first I've heard of it.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/WSOP-Full-House-Pro/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584112b9

Sorry if it's a repost, but searching this thread I didn't see it mentioned.
It was Canada only before(beta), now it's released worldwide I think, not sure though. It's US for sure, if anyone can confirm that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a search and found out it was later released in many other countries.

It was Canada only before(beta), now it's released worldwide I think, not sure though. It's US for sure, if anyone can confirm that would be great.
Downloading it now.

After making the purchase/download through the console (first create the account in Slovakia and download it from the console), if error downloading migrate your account to your country (USA, Brazil, ...), delete the downloaded files before , clear the console cache and download again

Use this address to create your account: Námestie Ľudovíta Štúra, 974 05 (zip) Banská Bystrica, Slovakia, 421 2 1111 1111 (phone) =)

After making the purchase / download through the console (first create the account in Slovakia and download it from the console), if error downloading migrate your account to your country (USA, Brazil, ...), delete the downloaded files before , clear the console cache and download again
Cheers for the head-up on that :) I have a friend in Slovakia that will be most interested in this :)

After making the purchase/download through the console (first create the account in Slovakia and download it from the console), if error downloading migrate your account to your country (USA, Brazil, ...), delete the downloaded files before , clear the console cache and download again

Use this address to create your account: Námestie Ľudovíta Štúra, 974 05 (zip) Banská Bystrica, Slovakia, 421 2 1111 1111 (phone) =)
Discussion of how one might go about circumventing any restraints in place to get content from a country other than their own... is currently against the rules!

I missed it (Injustice-Gods-Among-Us) it now has a price on the console using Slovakia region and making a new profile. :(

Dont suppose someone has a spare profile that got this game i could have ,it would be greatly appreciated .

best i can give you is a profile with bulletstorm and a 3 month gold code ,but the console knows it 3 month code but when you redeem it i get a error please try again later .Might have to talk to xbox support ,i give up on that.Or i might give away the other profile (undermapper) but iv got a few things with xbox live rewards.

Ben 10 The Rise of Hex

Arcade Game

CAPCOM ARCADE CABINET

Arcade Game

Toy Soldiers

Arcade Game

Indie Game

The $1 Zombie Game

Indie Game

Firing Range

Indie Game

Indie Game

Trigger Finger

Indie Game

Toy Stunt Bike

Indie Game

Message me on xbox live TERMINATOR 2452

I couldn't get the search option on Morrocco account so what I did was while signed out I searched for the game, selected download demo, then it asks me to sign in, I sign on the Morrocco account and now the search option is available.

nm I just saw how to do it..Very sweet!

Edit #2

forgot to say thanks for the heads up on this man :)

Migrate With Silver strikes again!

1175265_689983721015131_1747275249_n.jpg

All the games are currently downloading/pending on my Xbox except Capsized. I encountered errors but did it again and they're good to go. Thanks again.

Edit: Capsized now dling after clicking free trial then full game

I went ahead and made an Argentina account (grabbed Ikaruga for this account in the process) and then region transferred it on the PC. Only had to verify my email, but I use the gmail period trick so I had it as a valid email.

what region is it in when you make a account? All I see is Malaysia, Malta, Mauritania,

and Mexico.

Can anyone help me on that ? I give the account email and pass , i already did a marroccos xbox live account , but cant download. Tryed to search as people said but it dont find games , just a internet explorer search

Can anyone help me on that ? I give the account email and pass , i already did a marroccos xbox live account , but cant download. Tryed to search as people said but it dont find games , just a internet explorer search
If you cant download with the search metod, you can use the another one, download demos with your usual profile, then log in with the morocco account start the game and go to Unlock Full version, with this metod works fine too

DnK I am trying that , but when I press X on the game it gives me a 8C1500 error or something like that . Can anyone download that to me ? I give the account and pass, dont need all games but there is at least 3 that I really wanted on the list 

1. While in this thread open a new tab, make a "hotmail" or "outlook" email entering Morocco info you find on google, maybe a hotel or something.

2. Once your Morocco email account is set, stay signed in that email and go back to the CAG tab and click a free game and attempt to download. It's going to ask you if you want to make an Xbox account. Say ok, make sure you change the locale to Morocco. It generates a random profile for you and will ask you for verification but you can close the tab once your Xbox profile is created.

3. Redeem the Morocco profile on your Xbox. It asks me for verification but I just press B and sign in again.

4. If the game search doesn't show up while you're in the Morocco account, sign off and search for game and attempt to download the free trial. It will ask you to sign in, so sign in with Morocco account and the game search option appears.

5. Search for the free games, download them, if you get errors try again. You need to make sure you type in the right thing or it'll just show Internet Explore searches.

I'm able to download all the games even after encountering errors. I'm sure there's an easier method but this method works for me and I don't mind making these emails and accounts to get these games free. Yay.

guys if anyone can tell me which 'locale' did they choose? Morocco is not in options when I try to create an account.

thanx

bread's done
Back