List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Yeah, they really screwed up that Beta T-Shirt.

I got two new ones today.

The only real reward from the Beta was the XCL XP, which I lost after doing an Ambassador question.

Saw the Dr Pepper ad with the free avatar can helmet yesterday for the first time. I know that promo's old news but I thought the update might interest those who never saw it and, like me, assumed it was discontinued at this point.

Apparently Fable 3 is now free credit goes to MoltenMan which was found on reddit.  People are saying you have to switch to the buy with MSP option and it'll be free. Enjoy.  

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310079-fable-3-free-games-on-demand/

*edit* Sorry guys I jumped the gun on this. It was an old thread that had been bumped and I didn't pay any attention to the date created, my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well looks like nothing for me this month but here are our free games.

Games with Gold for September: Magic 2013 and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas

The next set of free games for Xbox Live Members in September will be Magic 2013 and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas.

Starting Sunday (September 1st)  Magic 2013 (Normally US $9.99) will be free for Xbox LIVE Gold members through September 15th .

Then on September 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download  Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas (Normally US $19.99) for free. Note: South Africa Xbox Live members will receive Shadowrun instead of RSV.

As a reminder, the “Games With Gold” program gives Xbox LIVE Gold Members 2 free games to keep each month. A new title will be available the 1st and 16th of each month.

Thanks I am excited about Ben 10 more then Magic lolz.

Can't wait to play this.

Games with Gold = Damn Rainbow Six is old, VERY OLD. As for magic don't know it's a card game might give it a shot, avoided full house poker and is Shadowrun was region locked last month. I guess this month would be same again. Curious about japanese titles :D

Ben 10 Rise of the Hex is currently free. At least in North America
Nice! Here is the link.

boxartsm.jpg

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Ben-10-The-Rise-of-Hex/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584109ea?DownloadType=Game#LiveZone

-edit-

Doh! Left the room mid-posting... when i came back and hit submit, everyone had already posted links and everything, lol!

Is there a way to get this free Ben 10 game without adding a credit/debit card/paypal account? It seems that from now on all free games will require you to add some form of payment on file

Is there a way to get this free Ben 10 game without adding a credit/debit card/paypal account? It seems that from now on all free games will require you to add some form of payment on file
Not sure. Maybe attaching a PayPal account. But other than that i doubt there's a way around it on Xbox.com.

Yeah do it on the xbox 360. xbox.com suck at the moo :)

Yeah do it on the xbox 360. xbox.com suck at the moo :)
I just tried this and it says "Sorry, something's changed about this offer. To buy it, you may need to clear the system cache and reboot. For more info, look up status code 80153016 at www.xbox.com/errorhelp. I did this and it keeps saying this

I just tried this and it says "Sorry, something's changed about this offer. To buy it, you may need to clear the system cache and reboot. For more info, look up status code 80153016 at www.xbox.com/errorhelp. I did this and it keeps saying this
Yep, same for me... Kinda sucks, was looking forward to getting a free game... Even if it is F'in Ben 10

Maybe try doing it on the website as I just got it to go through. All you really need is a paypal account.

*edit

I'm an idiot I clicked the trial by accident. Since when do trials require a payment option? Anyway I just tried the full game and it works, so again maybe just try getting it from the site.

Ha! Just tried getting Ben 10 for one of my Kids and here is what it shows...

Current balance 0 Microsoft Points
Price -1 Microsoft Points
New balance 1 Microsoft Point
Ha!

But when i hit submit, i get...
Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.
Doh!

It seems that you can only get this game with gold membership free through a xbox 360
Gold isn't required. If you buy it via Xbox.com it might require a credit card linked to your account. If you buy via your console, no CC is required.

Weird, I was getting the "clear your cache" error on my main account... So I signed into my bro's account and was able to download it without any problems... Doesn't make any sense to me

EDIT: The link doesn't work anymore :(

Weird, I was getting the "clear your cache" error on my main account... So I signed into my bro's account and was able to download it without any problems... Doesn't make any sense to me

EDIT: The link doesn't work anymore :(
Yeah, the page is dead for me now, too. No matter what profile i use. Glad i got it on my profile before it died. WTF? Anyone still able to get this on LIVE through their console? I'll try soon, but i'm curious.

Wow... check here this morning, see ben 10 is free and now i cant find it anywhere. damn, just my luck! Hope they bring it back...... thats depressing

You just need to "Change payment type", then it will show up as free.

Magic 2013 is now free for gold members

Edit: forgot linky-link. marketplace.xbox.com/en-ca/Product/Magic-2013/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411213

Edit 2: looks like it reverted to $9.99 on the site but it is free on the console

Ben !0 has been delisted. seems it was supposed to be delisted instead of free. looks like M$ made a mistake. a good mistake for those of us who got it for free.

bread's done
Back