List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Greetings all CAGers and Lurkers...

There is a new Navy Ad that has a new Avatar outfit.

Find it in the dash randomly and DL it. Looks nice.

Cheers
Thanks! It's called the Navy Working Uniform Type III.

thumblg.png

Plus Xbox One owners will get Halo: Spartan Assault and Max Brotherhood as the first official titles of Games for Gold on Xbox 1.

Edit- You will need a active gold subscription to play the games. Honestly from the information we have so far, Games for Gold on Xbox1 will become the same as PS+, while the 360 version will remain the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus Xbox One owners will get Halo: Spartan Assault and Max Brotherhood as the first official titles of Games for Gold on Xbox 1.
Sweet, looks like I can take Spartan Assault off my want list! :D/

Larry Hryb [background=transparent]✔[/background] @majornelson

The Games with Gold titles for Xbox 360 in June: “Dark Souls,” “Charlie Murder” & a bonus game of “Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
AND I can start thinking about getting Dark Souls II. :)

Will we be able to activate online like PS4 or can it only be redeemed through a console?
My guess, most likely .It just got announced today. Microsoft could have saved this news for E3, so just be patient.

Also Xbox Live Gold starting next month won't be required in order to watch Netflix, Hulu, and other Apps.

This is great news because that and the free monthly games were the only reason I have gold.

Note: GWG for Xbox One will be like PS+, requiring you keep an active membership to play the games. This will not affect Xbox 360 however.

"We’re pleased to bring Games with Gold to Xbox Live Gold members on Xbox One in June. Members will have subscription-based access to free games "

"Free Games Offer: For paid Gold members only. On Xbox One, active Gold membership required to play free games you've downloaded. Must download titles during designated window. Kinect and/or hard drive required for some games."

Note: GWG for Xbox One will be like PS+, requiring you keep an active membership to play the games. This will not affect Xbox 360 however.

"We’re pleased to bring Games with Gold to Xbox Live Gold members on Xbox One in June. Members will have subscription-based access to free games "

"Free Games Offer: For paid Gold members only. On Xbox One, active Gold membership required to play free games you've downloaded. Must download titles during designated window. Kinect and/or hard drive required for some games."
wait so will we be able to keep the free xbox one games forever?

Really Humble Bundle? Daily Humble Bundles now! So we get to relive all the crap from the last year? They also fixed it to where the average is at least eight bucks...Why can't Capcom come out with a RE bundle with RE 4 HD? The game is over ten years old!!!

Really Humble Bundle? Daily Humble Bundles now! So we get to relive all the crap from the last year? They also fixed it to where the average is at least eight bucks...Why can't Capcom come out with a RE bundle with RE 4 HD? The game is over ten years old!!!
Wrong thread?

Can we "buy" the free Xbox One games without owning a Xbox One?

Probably seems odd, but I don't own that system yet, but I might get one in the future and I would like to get the games during the free period.

Can we "buy" the free Xbox One games without owning a Xbox One?

Probably seems odd, but I don't own that system yet, but I might get one in the future and I would like to get the games during the free period.
The question has come up a couple times in the XBL Deals thread, and no one's sure. The part Ginsu Victim has quoted above says you "[m]ust download titles during designated window," which looks like you need the system (or at least access to one, like logging in on a friend's system), but we may just have to wait and try it when they go live.

The question has come up a couple times in the XBL Deals thread, and no one's sure. The part Ginsu Victim has quoted above says you "[m]ust download titles during designated window," which looks like you need the system (or at least access to one, like logging in on a friend's system), but we may just have to wait and try it when they go live.
And new on Xbox One, we will launch a virtual VIP room exclusive to Xbox Live Gold members where we will feature free games, monthly deals, and other great benefits. my guess is u need to have an xbox one since we might have to dl an app or something

There's some Coke ad that has some AHH Maze 3 level mini game in it. Played all 3 levels hoping that maybe there would be be some avatar award unlock or something. But there was nothing, just the option to play again. Disappointing.

There are some free Coke themes and gamer pics if you like that.

The mini game is similar to this one, but with slightly better graphics.

There's some Coke ad that has some AHH Maze 3 level mini game in it. Played all 3 levels hoping that maybe there would be be some avatar award unlock or something. But there was nothing, just the option to play again. Disappointing. There are some free Coke themes and gamer pics if you like that. The mini game is similar to this one, but with slightly better graphics.
There is a "Coke Ahh avatar prop" showing up now on the advert.

It was the Full Table not the Trial one . Downloaded it to an backup xbox . Plus I know how to read ;)
Even on the console it has a "free" version along with another one that costs $2.99. So, I think it would be pretty weird to give something away for free, when there is another one that costs money. Guess I'll find out here in a few.

Yeah, it's not free man... I think you should retract your posts, so others don't waste their time doing this.

you snooze you lose no need to be salty about it . I bought the table on my main account when it released and just downloaded it to a spare account for free yesterday . so ...................................

you snooze you lose no need to be salty about it . I bought the table on my main account when it released and just downloaded it to a spare account for free yesterday . so ...................................
So to prevent further conversation about it, I think we can call this YMMV and kudos to those of you that have the full version of the table!

This is an oldie but a goodie, and I think it's mentioned in the OP but I grew tired of checking all the spoiler tags:

Red Dead Redemption :arrow: Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack [customspoiler='Description']The Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack offers another expansion to the world of Red Dead Redemption multiplayer. Battle your enemies in 11 new map areas including the snowy mountains of Cochinay, the army stronghold of El Presidio and the mining camp in Gaptooth Breach. Play as additional multiplayer characters from the single-player story: Landon Ricketts, Drew MacFarlane, Uncle, Javier Escuella, Captain Vincente De Santa, Deputy Eli, Deputy Jonah and Nastas. Also works with the standalone Undead Nightmare disc.[/customspoiler]

7 Day Codes More codes at my new shop :D

THEY DONT STACK

K9RBG-9MGVT-JY89P-3G8B6-76PHV
2YDJV-TWG3P-FK3YW-G8T6D-TXJDG
YWVBK-JY6B3-T4B8G-JY46X-4QFB3
FCRX7-RT2WV-XFV2F-T7Q77-3FW7M
MJ62V-3XVKQ-8BR6W-YBDH4-PDH9B
GB767-FBY86-DHPVQ-X7H9B-R9QPH
YBJYW-XYKQX-XJ2TG-BWKDK-VHJ78

THEY DONT STACK

Thanks I used 2YDJV-TWG3P-FK3YW-G8T6D-TXJDG since Bing decided to not send me the 1 month they were giving for making a new account.

Notice that Nike soccer AD that was reported for the UK found it on my US dashboard with two avatar soccer suits and that Nike jacket
zx4s5i.jpg
Has anyone found this yet? I keep getting Vans, Timberlands, and everything else except Nike.

If you did find it, what is your demographics and what area did you find it (Home, Social, Games, etc...)?

I hope this is not like the Skittles one that only showed up for kids accounts.

Cheers

THEY DONT STACK

All used

Has anyone found this yet? I keep getting Vans, Timberlands, and everything else except Nike.

If you did find it, what is your demographics and what area did you find it (Home, Social, Games, etc...)?

Cheers
I second this. I'm finding nothing on my end.

Cheers
The day I posted it up I kept getting it all day it was on the 1st AD of the dashboard since that day I have never saw it and been getting that Surface 2 Honestly Russell Wilson AD and honestly that AD is Annoying its on ever AD space I got... also if you got other accounts may want to try those I always get different Ads on those... my Agé is 24 btw...

Notice that Nike soccer AD that was reported for the UK found it on my US dashboard with two avatar soccer suits and that Nike jacket
zx4s5i.jpg
If you can't find this ad on your US account, you can log in with a UK account, where you'll have a better chance of finding it. Load the ad, sign into your US account, and out of the UK one, and you can download the three items.

This will only work if the avatar on both accounts are the same gender. Otherwise, you'll get an error. I just tried this on two different accounts, so I know it works. I'm assuming it works because the content is available on both marketplaces.

If you can't find this ad on your US account, you can log in with a UK account, where you'll have a better chance of finding it. Load the ad, sign into your US account, and out of the UK one, and you can download the three items.

This will only work if the avatar on both accounts are the same gender. Otherwise, you'll get an error. I just tried this on two different accounts, so I know it works. I'm assuming it works because the content is available on both marketplaces.
Can Microsoft ban you for doing this?

Apparently Just Dance 2014 has a free song exclusive to the European region, I wasn't sure whether to take the risk to download it. I'm guessing that'll cause the ban, but I'll still link it here for UK peeps.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/lv-LV/Product/Just-Dance-2014-The-World-Is-Ours-by-David-Correy-Ft-Monobloco/87324735-bb6b-44d8-9e66-41c7b42f7aba
This song

"The World Is Ours"
has no license in certain countries including but not limited to North America.

I guess you only checked and compared with US marketplace ?

I checked Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, India, UK, all these have it currently free right now.

So would it be worth downloading then? I wanted to get it, but I don't wanna cause a ban because of it, from what I know about downloading something from another region.

UPDATE: I tried to get it just now, told me that it's not available in my region. I have a UK account as well, but I'm not taking the chance. Just curious about if it was possible to get.

bread's done
Back