List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

The Division Open Beta:

PLAY FOR FREE STARTING FEBRUARY 18

XBOX ONE = FEBRUARY 18
PC = FEBRUARY 19
PS4= FEBRUARY 19

Just logged in to TrueAchievements and got a free Homefront BETA code.

The Division Open Beta:

PLAY FOR FREE STARTING FEBRUARY 18

XBOX ONE = FEBRUARY 18
PC = FEBRUARY 19
PS4= FEBRUARY 19

Just logged in to TrueAchievements and got a free Homefront BETA code.
If we were in the last BETA, do we need a new code/new download or are we using the same download as before? (sorry this is OT)

If we were in the last BETA, do we need a new code/new download or are we using the same download as before? (sorry this is OT)
Then you will get reminder with the open beta dates. Sometimes they add "updates" to the game with the exact size of the full game, so check it, before you want to play....

PS: Put some HOMEFRONT Revolution Closed BETA codes to the CodeDrop topic, if someone still don't have

Last edited by a moderator:
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection / The Pre-Sequel - Valentines Skins

Loverpalooza

PC/Mac/Linux: KK5JB-93RS3-3B333-33BB3-TK9H3

XB360/XBOne: 55WTJ-TW5WH-KKFTX-K63BJ-RCTZ6

PS3/PS4: 55WTJ-TW5ZC-SRBWT-S35BJ-RCTSF

in-game Shift codes

Im not sure it is a real free stuff but I give it a try:

The 1st Zumba fitness training is "free to try" in Xbox fitness. It's a 25 mins dance workout. 

Saw a new Lexus ad on the 360 dashboard with an free avatar prop. It;s a 2016 Lexus. It's been a while since I saw an ad with a avatar item.
Thanks! Found it on one of secondary Xbox accounts. It was some Lexus RX Crossover ad. Watch 3 trailers to unlock it. Some themes too.

thumblg.png
Found a direct link to this.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Lexus-RX-Avatar-Prop/00001000-63d9-32e3-c57d-98b8354e07fb

Lords of the Fallen looks like some fun from some videos I've seen and I never had the chance to play any of the borderlands games, but the art style appeals to me. A good GWG month for me!

I'm not sure if the gwg borderlands will have all the dlc. I've had the disc forever so I'm trying to knock it out before it goes gwg incase they fixbthe all dlc for free glitch.

I'm not sure if the gwg borderlands will have all the dlc. I've had the disc forever so I'm trying to knock it out before it goes gwg incase they fixbthe all dlc for free glitch.
There is a borderlands DLC expansion disc that you can use to install the DLC:

http://www.play-asia.com/borderlands-expansion-the-zombie-island-of-dr-ned-mad-moxxis-un/13/704j8w?affiliate_id=135930

You can run the install, it will put the DRM Free DLC on your machine, then you can bring the disc to oher friend with Borderlands or GWG and it will work too. You only need to do the process once.

There is a borderlands DLC expansion disc that you can use to install the DLC:

http://www.play-asia.com/borderlands-expansion-the-zombie-island-of-dr-ned-mad-moxxis-un/13/704j8w?affiliate_id=135930

You can run the install, it will put the DRM Free DLC on your machine, then you can bring the disc to oher friend with Borderlands or GWG and it will work too. You only need to do the process once.
It won't on X1.

The DLCs are not simply "free" on X1, they're included with the BC installation, which means they would have to edit the file on their servers and push an update that would remove the DLCs to every player, thus making eventual saves unplayable for those that didn't own the DLCs but were playing through them on BC. Would you get A LOT of negative feedback from the players for a few more money? It makes no sense to me.

The method with the DLC disc is for 360, where you can just install those DLCs and play them through your vanilla disc/gwg install (other games that do this are Fallout 3/NV, Borderlands 2 and Skyrim iirc).

On X1 it wouldn't work (talking about other games here) because you need the disc always in, even if it's just for DLCs. If you own Fallout 3 GOTY, you need the DLC disc always in the console if you want to play through them, the vanilla disc wouldn't validate the DLCs even if they're successfully installed.

actually, there are 2 Borderland GOTY editions. One with the extra DLC disc, and other with just a card with the codes. If you plan to play it on the xbox one, perhaps you'll have to go with the card version, at least that stuff it is kind of doable on the X1. 

However in this case I don't know how it should work because, if you put the DLC disc on the XBONE it should run as any other game, and start the DLC installation from a menu. I don't have it anymore (I finished the game and DLC a long time ago).

Limited Time Only! DOA5LR: Core Fighters + Jann Lee

Thanks to all the fans for a great reception to Core Fighters! For a limited time, we're offering Jann Lee as a present to everyone who downloads Dead or Alive 5: Core Fighters! Don't miss out![/size]
Thanks! Price changes from $3.99 to $0.00 when I login.

The Jann Lee Character by itself is also free.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/DEAD-OR-ALIVE-5-Last-Round-Character-Jann-Lee/382cac81-dbab-48c1-99c6-14e0bb39930d

bread's done
Back