List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Anyone else seeing the PINBALL FX2 CAPTAIN AMERICA table on XB1 showing 0.00 in the game but when I attempt to buy I get an error?

Or just my luck going to the bad side if things?

YMMV: Destiny: The Taken King - Collector’s Edition Digital Content showed up as "INSTALL" for me on my dashboard, but I do not own the $20 digital upgrade. Anyone want to see if it is also free for them?

It says Bundle Only online: https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/Destiny-The-Taken-King-Collectors-Edition-Digital-Content/bfe37293-9324-4910-a8d5-803075272833
I didn't buy the CE or even see if I had anything ready to install - logged into Destiny completely oblivious this morning to play Iron Banner and the Tower had the CE package for each character (exotic class item, shader, emote) - was wondering why.

Last edited by a moderator:
It did show up for me when going to Manage game lol

But i Game Share with a friend aswell, i have the base game he has the Taken King Expansion so idk if that has anything to do with it or not

I didn't buy the CE or even see if I had anything ready to install - logged into Destiny completely oblivious this morning to play Iron Banner and the Tower had the CE package for each character (exotic class item, shader, emote) - was wondering why.
This also works for the PS4, I don't have any of the expansion packs, but I got this just now.

go to the game and go to Manage Game on your Xbox One and it should show up as Ready To Install.
Can verify. I just installed them. I remember the Xbox Support team sending out a tweet last night about issues with Destiny content. I wonder if it's an accident that it's now available to some people, or if it's a consolation prize. Do results vary depending on which version of the game you bought? (I have the Legendary Edition.)

Hey uhh&. I just bought a ps4... and my gamertag is EARTHK1LLER. ..same as my Xbox gamertag which is EARTHK1LLER. . Very creative right.. anyway.. yeah...add me if ya want.

Remember that Destiny has a trail, so anybody can install it, then you will have available just the 2 hours of gameplay, so having it to install it could be just you previously downloaded so you played the trial, and now you are able to re download it.

I will be able to verify when the 36gb finishes

Anyway, I own the legendary edition on disc, that means I do not own the main game digitally, but I own all the extra content.

Hey uhh&. I just bought a ps4... and my gamertag is EARTHK1LLER. ..same as my Xbox gamertag which is EARTHK1LLER. . Very creative right.. anyway.. yeah...add me if ya want.
OFF: Creative. And smart to repeat the same "word" after you said the two names are the same.... :)

Remember that Destiny has a trail, so anybody can install it, then you will have available just the 2 hours of gameplay, so having it to install it could be just you previously downloaded so you played the trial, and now you are able to re download it.

I will be able to verify when the 36gb finishes

Anyway, I own the legendary edition on disc, that means I do not own the main game digitally, but I own all the extra content.
Has anyone confirmed if the 2 hour trial contains all of the new content?
If so, If I download that, I own vanilla destiny, will it carry over through a glitch??

Has anyone confirmed if the 2 hour trial contains all of the new content?
If so, If I download that, I own vanilla destiny, will it carry over through a glitch??
The trial is fully updated (to let you play with people that owns the game), but you can only play it until your character reaches level 7, so you can't actually play any of the expansions.

Games with Gold for August!

Xbox One

WWE 2K16, Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3

Xbox 360

Spelunky, Beyond Good and Evil HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFlG_91otpw

Edit: Video may not be official but I find it hard to be fake since it sounds like Major Nelson's Voice. Other people mentioned that the game on far left side should be Tron and not Rainbow Six. We will see soon enough. So take this as a rumor for now.
It's now been tweeted by Xbox and Major Nelson.

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/757757905433001984

Great month! The last WWE game I played was Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 so I'm excited for 2K16. Other games look cool too!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back