List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

So it's a TAMO RaceSLOWmo 2017 :) I use Lambos, like Centenario (best on all terrain) & Veneo, my 2 friends. :D
They are nice that for sure, can't wait for the Sesto Elemento, but I use lots of cars for cruises, Shelby Cobra, Supra and my Nissans for drifting. Got over 450 cars I my garage so it's hard to choose ;-)

Sent from my Slavedroid using Tapatalk

Celebrate the 1-year anniversary of The Division. Log in starting tomorrow and get some free stuff.
(They also confirmed both forthcoming free expansions. First one hits late summer.)

jwIMVrs.jpg

Steep is free to play for the weekend. Looked back a couple pages, surprised that i didn't see it mentioned.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I am seeing on the XBOX ONE App area that VUDU has The Secret Life of Pets FREE+ .... yet not finding any info on how to get it FREE+. 

Anyone got better luck finding this Free on the ONE? 

Nice find but seems like they are US only, coz I just get an error when trying to purchase them

Saw this promo for a free "Rocketdactyl with toy minigun" avatar prop if you play multiplayer games for 10+ hours on Xbox One. I haven't personally seen this ad. Saw it posted on the Xbox Avatar Gear Forum.

http://xboxavatargear.freeforums.org/us-uk-can-x1-play-10-hours-of-multi-for-a-dino-avatar-prop-t3988.html

If anyone spots this ad, please let me know where you found it.
Then I will get it, coz I have played easily 10 hours only in the last few hours

Saw this promo for a free "Rocketdactyl with toy minigun" avatar prop if you play multiplayer games for 10+ hours on Xbox One. I haven't personally seen this ad. Saw it posted on the Xbox Avatar Gear Forum.

http://xboxavatargear.freeforums.org/us-uk-can-x1-play-10-hours-of-multi-for-a-dino-avatar-prop-t3988.html

If anyone spots this ad, please let me know where you found it.
"6001 minutes" are not 10 hours, but 100.

"Must be logged on this XBOX account" - seems account specific.

Sent from Mars with Renatto's iPhone 6 s using Tapatalk.

There's a free Phantom Enforcer skin available now on the current Gears 4 eSports stream at http://live.gearsofwar.com/.  Also chances to win eSports packs by answering polls and retweeting.

Edit: Looks like an entire weapon set is being given away tied to eSports.  They started last week, so a couple skins have already passed, but the Gnasher is available now for playing in 2 public Escalation matches.

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/esports/Phantom

Probably fake but it would be great if it wasn't. I don't think Forza would be GwG but possibly GoW U only because most people prob bought it two Xmas's ago since there was so many codes for the first four games people were giving away.

I'd be very surprised if they gave away a game that was one of the cornerstones of the new Game Pass. While Mass Effect would make sense with the new game being released, I think EA might be hesitant to give away a game that's in the EA Access vault. That's two titles that you could get through subscription services in the same month.

Fake and pretty badly. They just used March. First, why would it be showing Project Cars on the side, from February?

...Also if you look closely on Forza 6, the size is off and you can see the bottom of Evolve. On Mass Effect 3, you can see a sliver of Borderlands 2 on the left side.

And finally, why would they put up Rating Pending for two of the games?

Fake and pretty badly. They just used March. First, why would it be showing Project Cars on the side, from February?

...Also if you look closely on Forza 6, the size is off and you can see the bottom of Evolve. On Mass Effect 3, you can see a sliver of Borderlands 2 on the left side.

Project cars was free and on my list.

EDIT: 20 min later I realized my error. My bad, stupid timeline mistake.

Pay no attention to me... This post never happened.

Nice catch. I almost believed it for a second. Also, the "With $99+ in titles 3450 in gamerscore" is the same as March.

https://majornelson.com/2017/02/22/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-march-2017/

Didn't notice the gamerscore. Saw the prices all matched Marches and checked if they were wrong, but they seemed to match them up. Well, Mass Effect 3 isn't for sale digitally anymore apparently, but I'm guessing it's last price was either $19.99 or $29.99.
It hasn't been available for sale digitally ever because of it being a multi-disc title. MS has been slowly making those titles available for digital purchase, so it is possible in the future.

bread's done
Back