List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Ghosts! Remember to unlock the #GhostRecon Future Soldier Pack in the Club for free! (if you own the 2 games)

https://twitter.com/UbisoftClub/status/850371950362886145

CM7mwc6.png

Gears Easter Event Starting later this week has some in game freebies:

Collect and earn your Chocolate Easter Egg weapon skins this Easter! Here's a rundown of everything on offer during the Easter Hunt event:

LOGIN TO COLLECT

Simply login on the days listed below to add these Easter themed items to your collection!

Chocolate Easter Egg Lancer: Login on April 14th 2017

Easter Emblem: Login on April 16th 2017

PLAY & EARN: EASTER HUNT

Complete the full set of Chocolate Easter Egg weapon skins by taking on challenges in the Bunny Hunt playlist! These weapon skins can only be earned through registering for this competition, and completing the relevant challenge below. You can’t find these anywhere else!

To participate, register below and complete the following objectives in the Bunny Hunt Playlist

Chocolate Easter Egg Retro Lancer: Won 10 matches in the ‘Bunny Hunt’ special event playlist

Chocolate Easter Egg Markza Mk. 1: Achieved 100 Headshots in the ‘Bunny Hunt’ special event playlist

Chocolate Easter Egg Overkill: Kill the enemy leader 20 times in the ‘Bunny Hunt’ special event playlist (Bagman Ribbon)

Chocolate Easter Egg Hammerburst: Killed the enemy leader as the leader 5 times in the ‘Bunny Hunt’ special event playlist (Getting It Done Ribbon)

To qualify, you must be connected to Xbox Live and complete these objectives by no later than April 21st at 10am PDT.

Rewards will be granted to qualifying participants by May 15th 2017.
https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/easterhunt

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reading the comments, it sounds like you would have to load up the Windows 10 version to do so but "you can transfer the tickets to the One version once you load up the Windows 10 version."

No idea how you do that though.
Just did it myself. Load up the Win 10 version, go to the in-game store/ticket purchase page and there's an option to transfer your tickets to the Xbox One version.

Looks like it is no longer free, so that was probably an error. Don't see it in my purchase history either.
On the plus side, the tickets haven't been revoked. I transferred 10k to my XB1 account (the most you can have at a single time) with another 9k waiting to transfer.

It's one of the free games for Games With Gold.
Is it not backwards compatible? I tried to install it, all it lists on my screen is a button to take me to the game hub. On the main page it says "Buy on Xbox.com or Xbox 360. You can't buy this on Xbox One."

If anyone knows of anything, please comment here.

Is it not backwards compatible? I tried to install it, all it lists on my screen is a button to take me to the game hub. On the main page it says "Buy on Xbox.com or Xbox 360. You can't buy this on Xbox One."

You can only buy it by going to xbox.com and selecting gwg in xbox live tab....

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

It works good, I downloaded/installed it last night.

Got a message that GamePass is now available for Ring 3 of the Insider Preview program.  States it will be available until April 28th.  Selection is still small, but there are a few games I didn't have already.

Try clearing your cache/private or incognito window or another browser. Chrome does this to me a lot because of some weird cookies issues with xbox.com and microsoft.com. Firefox never seems to have the issue.
Thanks, that worked. And I am using Chrome and the xbox/microsoft sites act goofy a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
OFF:

Quake Champions Closed Beta key - PC: 

6D4K-D4GM-U8MB-Q7GR-M76A
4Q2D-D4AK-A2PP-P4DN-A67C
7M7R-R2FN-A3GA-N8KP-R98K

Last edited by a moderator:
GWENT Xbox One closed Beta codes:

CVKVT-RFF37-KRF2K-P3PK7-2926Z

XMDPR-PTT7X-YH67J-DGJ7R-RY9YZ

MTJFJ-W3YP7-HV96J-2RTX9-9KWMZ

P79PF-CCTH6-9QDT4-7P2XG-DJKCZ