List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Just a remainder, i think this is for new users only
Not new, just have to have lapsed. I had game pass from a previous deal and was able to renew for $1 a few days ago. My Live expires end of this month sadly so I'll miss out on that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11.6667px]Anyone confirm what the World of Tanks Mixpot item is this year? Last year it was a T-15 Tank. I hope its another new tank for my garage. Enjoy playing the game on my free time. Right now an Earn Op available for a free Premium tank.[/SIZE]

https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-events/earn-and-keep/
I dont know why we always get lower tier tanks as DLC. if its a T-15 its just a Tier 3 tank and that no fun. gief a tier 7 or 8 for once in my opinion

Free spartan DLC pack for Assassin's Creed Odyssey ( Which launches on October 5th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.) 

https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/home

As with any offering from the gods, the future isn't always certain, but we are hopeful that the unnamed gifts will bring you good fortune. Redeeming your gift is simple: Register below, and your Gift from the gods will be added to your arsenal when Assassin's Creed Odyssey launches on October 5th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. 

Ancient Greece is waiting, so claim your Spartan offering and get ready to leave your mark in history!

Free spartan DLC pack for Assassin's Creed Odyssey ( Which launches on October 5th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.)

As with any offering from the gods, the future isn't always certain, but we are hopeful that the unnamed gifts will bring you good fortune. Redeeming your gift is simple: Register below, and your Gift from the gods will be added to your arsenal when Assassin's Creed Odyssey launches on October 5th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

Ancient Greece is waiting, so claim your Spartan offering and get ready to leave your mark in history!
Cant click on the register here "button" guess its just not time yet for me to be a Spartan :D

Could be my phone or browser, but I did find where that is on the page yet I can't actually do anything or register anywhere.

Could be my phone or browser, but I did find where that is on the page yet I can't actually do anything or register anywhere.
1528905346-sin-titulo.png

It's at the bottom of the page. It didn't work for me in Firefox but in Microsoft Edge it did
Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

Free in game DLC for talking to the SAM bot about e3 on the UBI Club app between now and June 17:

c91e233db33456c2548d6f32d97b32a9.jpg
201ee58474f85d810cf44383b3a582a4.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The E3 MixerPot has started to roll out.

"Thank you for watching the E3 Xbox Briefing on Mixer. Pre-Order for Outer Wilds is now yours!"

Thanks for the diagram, but that area wasn't clickable when I tried it before. I'll see if it works on my laptop later.
I was having the same problem. I refreshed the page and noticed the button would appear for 1 second while the page was loading, then disappear once the page loaded. I managed to push the button by refreshing a few times and rapidly clicking "REGISTER HERE" like an idiot.

q1fUgG3.jpg

I was havi

I was having the same problem. I refreshed the page and noticed the button would appear for 1 second while the page was loading, then disappear once the page loaded. I managed to push the button by refreshing a few times and rapidly clicking "REGISTER HERE" like an idiot.

q1fUgG3.jpg
Thanks. I got it to work following this.

only the outer wilds for me

Thank you for watching the E3 Xbox Briefing on Mixer. Pre-Order for Outer Wilds is now yours!

edit: now, skin gow

Thank you for watching the E3 Xbox Briefing on Mixer. Gears of War: Microsoft Studios Skin is now yours!

Mine hasnt shown up yet and I saw both of the cast the whole time.....well they did say it could take up to a week for them to arrive. I guess i just have to wait and see :D

EDIT: just logged on to Halo 5 site and there was the REQ pack from the mixpot :D

Mine hasnt shown up yet and I saw both of the cast the whole time.....well they did say it could take up to a week for them to arrive. I guess i just have to wait and see :D

EDIT: just logged on to Halo 5 site and there was the REQ pack from the mixpot :D
That may not be MixPot related.

https://twitter.com/Halo/status/1005600868828266496

having a hard time getting Lego Indiana Jones to work right when i try to purchase the game for free.

EDIT: worked a second time on my web browser. i am using Firefox.

having a hard time getting Lego Indiana Jones to work right when i try to purchase the game for free.

EDIT: worked a second time on my web browser. i am using Firefox.
Xbox.com is notorious for bad cookies. The easiest workaround for purchase issues is to use your browser's incognito/private tab.

bread's done
Back