List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Last edited by a moderator:
i got the McLaren Senna. played the Demo and getting the Ultimate Edition on my Birthday on the 22nd of this month. you had to play the Demo by the 1st of this month.

Greetings all
Been away for awhile since life happens.

Was looking at the XBOX360 Avatar items and see there are some WORLD OF WARCRAFT armors and mounts for FREE!!!

Not sure if this has been posted but I have been getting error messages when attempting togetthem.

Better luck To you all....

Greetings all
Been away for awhile since life happens.

Was looking at the XBOX360 Avatar items and see there are some WORLD OF WARCRAFT armors and mounts for FREE!!!

Not sure if this has been posted but I have been getting error messages when attempting togetthem.

Better luck To you all....
NVM its the Battle for Azeroth items,

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/AvatarMarketplace?Brand=14762 For the Alliance version

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/AvatarMarketplace?Brand=14761 For the Horde version

US Only unfortunably.

and it has been posted before but never hurts to do it again :D

Free Play Days for the weekend.

Conan Exiles & Halo Wars 2

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/10/18/play-conan-exiles-free-with-xbox-live-gold-this-weekend-on-xbox-one/

From 12:01 a.m. PDT on Thursday, October 18 to 11:59 p.m. PDT on Sunday, October 21, Xbox Live Gold members can download and play our open world survival game for free, and if you decide to make the plunge and buy it we’re also offering a hefty discount – up to 40% off from October 18 to October 21 . And should you return to Conan Exiles after the free weekend event, all your earned achievements and saved progress will be waiting for you.

That's not true coz both me and my friends bought the game and we all got the car

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk
I figured as much, but as I posted, the wording just made it seem that way like it was a way to tempt me to buy the game by giving me a cool car to play in game.

Anyone get the Halo, Rise of the Tomb Raider, or Tom Clancy's Division Game Pass Quest rewards yet?

Anyone get the Halo, Rise of the Tomb Raider, or Tom Clancy's Division Game Pass Quest rewards yet?
A number of us in the XBL Deals thread got the Rise of the Tomb Raider one back on the 2nd. It was a Sparrowhawk pack, which is part of the Season Pass / 20 Year Celebration pack, so a number were dropped in the thread.

I think I saw someone say they got a $5 code Game Pass quest reward, which I think was the Halo reward, and someone gave away the Division Survival DLC, which may have come from the quest. I did the Division quest, haven't received the DLC. Didn't do the Halo one.

I figured as much, but as I posted, the wording just made it seem that way like it was a way to tempt me to buy the game by giving me a cool car to play in game.

I got my Halo $5 credit last night, still waiting on The Division one

HITMAN - Halloween Pack - Free For Limited Period - free on xbox

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/hitman-halloween-pack/c0p287tqfzmr?irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7794_1246483&tduid=%28ir_5e0841afNc5f94d05e35cb69ffe62eabd%29%287794%29%281246483%29%28%2869c89edb2296ff72501e919a7849a682%29%28266696%29%281018132%29%281621198835%29%28%29%29%2869c89edb2296ff72501e919a7849a682%29&irclickid=5e0841afNc5f94d05e35cb69ffe62eabd#activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

** Available for a Limited Time **

Download the HITMAN Halloween Pack, if you dare!

A once placid farm has been converted into a militia training camp under the watchful gaze of a nearby scarecrow.

Experience Colorado, the campaign mission, Escalation Contracts, 20 levels of location mastery, 80+ challenges, and full access to the ‘ICA Facility’ location.

Note: Game access lasts for the Halloween Pack period, but your saved progress will transfer to the full game, if purchased.

After I have played it since release I can say that the game itself is worth buying even if you get a car. And the car you get only makes you save 1 million credits. Not a special car itself like when we got the Fallout car in Forza Motorsport 6 for playing fallout 4

Skickat från min Honor 5X via Tapatalk

I just got a message from Xbox:

Thanks for being a Tomb Raider fan! To celebrate the launch of the next chapter, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, here's a code for the White Shadow Band Resource Pack, which is useable in that game.

A blue shirt for level 2 insiders is available. I haven’t been home to check if I got it yet.

f46d0cc3038f8ead168381133b282b95.png

Why are we unable to see the 3 free NBA items using the all free avatar items 2.0 link? Any ideas?

EDIT: I figured it out. The 3 NBA 2K19 items can only be seen using en-us (USA) region of that page. However the weirder thing is that I (a Canadian) was able to purchase all 3 USA items for free using @chronixgr's link. They just don't appear in the all free items 2.0 en-ca page which is odd.

Il'l be bookmarking both links now....

A blue shirt for level 2 insiders is available. I haven’t been home to check if I got it yet.

f46d0cc3038f8ead168381133b282b95.png
Here's how to get it:

First, a couple requirements:

You must be an Xbox Insider. If you’re not an Xbox Insider yet, it’s easy to enroll. Download the Xbox Insider Hub from the Store, Launch the app and accept the terms, and you’re in! You’re not required to take preview builds of system updates if you don’t want to, but are encouraged to if you’d like to preview the newest features coming to Xbox.

You must be at Level 2 or higher. Not at Level 2 yet? It’s easy to get there! Level 1 Xbox Insiders can complete the “Welcome Insiders!” quest and “My First Quest” to gain some quick XP to reach level 2.

Now, here’s how to get the shirt:

Open the Xbox Insider Hub and navigate to the "Insider content" tab.

Under Apps, select "Xbox Insider Tee, Level 2+" and click Join.

Once your token has been redeemed, your new item will appear in your closet in the Xbox Avatar Editor as a Purchased item. (Note: This item can only be worn by the new style of Avatar.) You can leave the Insider Tee group at any time and will still retain your avatar item.

I just got a message from Xbox:

Thanks for being a Tomb Raider fan! To celebrate the launch of the next chapter, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, here's a code for the White Shadow Band Resource Pack, which is useable in that game.
What's that and how you get it?

Having / playing prior Tomb Raider games.
Thanks! I had several Tomb Raider games including TR and Rise of the TR, but didn't get anything. :( Maybe it's US only.

After MS discontinued Xbox Live Rewards and use MS rewards, those offers not available for me. :(

Thanks! I had several Tomb Raider games including TR and Rise of the TR, but didn't get anything. :( Maybe it's US only.

After MS discontinued Xbox Live Rewards and use MS rewards, those offers not available for me. :(
This doesn't give any indication that it's from the Rewards. It just came with no warning.

I had misread the post initially as the Sparrowhawk DLC for Rise from the Game Pass quest a while back, and edited my post to reflect the only thing it could've been for. I don't know if the quests are US only as well, but there are people that haven't received some of the rewards from them, either. Maybe you'll get one.

This doesn't give any indication that it's from the Rewards. It just came with no warning.

I had misread the post initially as the Sparrowhawk DLC for Rise from the Game Pass quest a while back, and edited my post to reflect the only thing it could've been for. I don't know if the quests are US only as well, but there are people that haven't received some of the rewards from them, either. Maybe you'll get one.
I saw You edited your answere, but that's why I wrote MS offers not available here (rewards, Gold & GamePass quests). If it's outside those and it's a random Xbox Live reward via Xbox Live message, than I have chance! :)

What's that and how you get it?
I jsut got the message from Xbox, I guess because i have played previous 2 titles in the trilogy, dont know whats in the pack as I havent gotten game yet. too big of a backlog atm to have time for it :D

I jsut got the message from Xbox, I guess because i have played previous 2 titles in the trilogy, dont know whats in the pack as I havent gotten game yet. too big of a backlog atm to have time for it :D
Thank you! So I have chance! And You are in EU too, so maybe. I played those too. Just finished with the AC Odyssey and the Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be my next game. I have no backlog. :p

Thank you! So I have chance! And You are in EU too, so maybe. I played those too. Just finished with the AC Odyssey and the Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be my next game. I have no backlog. :p
yeah there is a good chance you get it aswell :D and yes I am in EU aswell. Keeping my fingers crossed for you to get it, otherwise, PM me on Xbox and i can give you my code, havent redeemed it yet

yeah there is a good chance you get it aswell :D and yes I am in EU aswell. Keeping my fingers crossed for you to get it, otherwise, PM me on Xbox and i can give you my code, havent redeemed it yet
Thank you very much, but you can keep it! I hope I'll get my own! :)

I'm trying to claim the Xbox Insider t-shirt and I can't even open the app. I get an error saying, "Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right. To check Xbox Live service status, go to https://support.xbox.com."

Anyone else see this?  I've been in the program for a while now so it's not an issue with me being new.

I'm trying to claim the Xbox Insider t-shirt and I can't even open the app. I get an error saying, "Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right. To check Xbox Live service status, go to https://support.xbox.com."

Anyone else see this? I've been in the program for a while now so I don't I'm not new.
I tried it yesterday and it worked for me,

well the time you been memeber doesnt matter, you need to be level 2+ to get it, Im level 23 (i think) only one on my friends list higher then me is Renatto.

and only way to level up is to do the quests and such.

I got one if you want to use it I'll send it when I get home.

bread's done
Back