List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

"Thank you for participating in the Game Preview programme for Mutant Football League! Redeem this token to receive a bundle that includes three DLCs for MFL, available now."

YOU NEED THE MAIN GAME TO USE THIS!

If you would like to get it, like this post and I will send the code tomorrow...

ps: please don't like it if You don't own the game.

SENT

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for participating in Game Preview program for Mutant Football League! Redeem this token to receive a bundle that includes three DLCs for MFL, available now. Redeem on your console or Xbox.com/redeemcode. HMKP2-RQXYQ-7HT77-J2CT3-9YQTZ

So I was randomly looking at games on the store and noticed that NBA 2K19 and Rainbow Six Siege say with gold play this game or buy to own, hence forth probably meaning they will be free games to play this weekend?  Just a heads up for anyone who cares.

Off Topic: I noticed I was able to claim Race the Sun on a Gold Trial but was not able to claim Dante's Inferno.
On 360, you need an actual subscription (i.e., at least 1 month), not a trial, to add a GwG to your account. However, you then own the game outright.

On XB1, a trial or subscription will tie the game to your account, but you'll need to be Gold with either a trial or sub to play it.

On 360, you need an actual subscription (i.e., at least 1 month), not a trial, to add a GwG to your account. However, you then own the game outright.

On XB1, a trial or subscription will tie the game to your account, but you'll need to be Gold with either a trial or sub to play it.
It's nice to know that I can claim XOne games on a trial. I'm holding out for a Bing Hot Deal for XBL Gold

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/the-smite-arena-bundle/bndwjm9x49ck?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Enter the Arena in SMITE with this free bundle, available for a limited time. With 7 Gods and 8 skins, this bundle offers a variety of character and customization options. 
You’ll instantly unlock Gods from every class, including the Polynesian assassin Pele and the Egyptian Mage Anubis. You’ll also receive the following Gods, as well as free voice packs for every God in this bundle:
Nu Wa
Khepri
Odin
Cu Chulainn
Medusa
Along with these Gods, you’ll receive a suite of skins to dominate the competition in style. The skins in this bundle are:
Righteous Hammer Thor
Imperator Khepri
Typhoon Kukulkan
Battle Maiden Bellona
Hound of Ulster Cu Chulainn
Amethyst Nu Wa
Raven's Throne Odin
Worldweaver Neith

Overwatch Free Trial 11/20-11/26
Xbox One[emoji2400] owners with an Xbox Live Gold membership and PlayStation[emoji2400] 4 owners with PlayStation[emoji2400]Plus can download Overwatch and play FREE during this period—no sign-up or code required. Windows PC players with a Blizzard account can install and play the game through the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
28fa7e48c7a83cb5d5d104b28d88ff91.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Hopped on XBox today and had a message from Microsoft with a $5 gift card to celebrate "Minecraft BLOCK Friday"

Has to be YMMV. (I'd been on Minecraft the last few days working on some water update achievements and had checked out the in-game marketplace yesterday as it mentioned a sale and was seeing if there was any free stuff up as last year they gave away stuff leading up to Christmas.)

Hopped on XBox today and had a message from Microsoft with a $5 gift card to celebrate "Minecraft BLOCK Friday"

Has to be YMMV. (I'd been on Minecraft the last few days working on some water update achievements and had checked out the in-game marketplace yesterday as it mentioned a sale and was seeing if there was any free stuff up as last year they gave away stuff leading up to Christmas.)
Oh yeah, the 12 days of Christmas thing for Minecraft. I remember they gave away some free texture packs and worlds. Hope they do that again.

There's a ad on the home screen for Creed II free avatar prop. 

Explore the Creed II content to unlock an exclusive free avatar item. Just click on Videos, Image Gallery & Synopsis to unlock Creed Boxing shorts (You don't need to watch or view the vid/pics can just back out)

Explore the Creed II content to unlock an exclusive free avatar item. Just click on Videos, Image Gallery & Synopsis to unlock Creed Boxing shorts (You don't need to watch or view the vid/pics can just back out)
Which region?

Any help on finding the ad? On Xbox 360 there used to be a way to easily cycle through the ads. On Xbox One I barely see any ads and they rarely change.

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/1067448202956234752?s=19
Panicked for a second. I thought I had bought Qube 2 a few months ago but it turned out to be Qube: Director's Cut. I bought Dragon's Age 2 while back and still haven't played any games in the series. I'm pretty sure Mercenaries is in my backlog. I don't have Never Alone. So I've got 2 of the 4 games. I figured if they were going to give us an OG XBox game it would be a bonus with the other four games since its Xmas. Oh, well.

Do you get to keep/own the game on One if it’s a 360 game?

Dynasty Game Mode for Mutant Football League
4$99  FREE 100% off • 14 days left

Description
Do you have what it takes make champions out of a team of underdog rookies? Dynasty is an arcade style franchise mode add-on for Mutant Football League where you get to build the league’s next great Dynasty. * Become the Coach and GM of your favorite MFL team. Win multiple championships to become the league’s next Dynasty! * Build your own Legendary Players by earning player XP and investing it in player attributes. * Fully customizable playbooks let you change every Defensive, Offensive and Dirty Trick play in your team’s playbook so you can tailor your playbook to your playstyle! * Manageable roster and team salary caps let you customize your team, starting lineup, and your player salaries. After all, Legendary Players command legendary pay! * Player trades and free agent signings make it possible to cut useless ballast from team’s roster? Have extra cash in your budget? Spend it on free agents or trade up to better players! Don’t miss out on the Definitive Version of Mutant Football League!

Market: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dynasty-game-mode/c04tmqhf4lsb?irgwc=1&irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7809_1246483&tduid=%28ir__loyiumhdrd6d3y0ayvft9qpfif2xhxnohhvsdfhh00%29%287809%29%281246483%29%28%281d7eef96c226cab1f68ac0206fde4571%29%28152407%29%282363559%29%280300568ndj2u%29%28%29%29%281d7eef96c226cab1f68ac0206fde4571%29&irclickid=_loyiumhdrd6d3y0ayvft9qpfif2xhxnohhvsdfhh00&source=lp&activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab

In reply to the previous posts

This is the UK link for the shorts..

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/boxing-shorts/fpwnk2d2w44q?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

(Me having a US account, had no trouble purchasing it)

attachicon.gif
apps.20633.19006506-b422-4846-b526-f8b41f5675b7.d5fe1f5c-470a-475f-a271-532b77c08ef1.jpg
That worked perfectly. Just had to us your UK link to get it. On my US Xbox One it shows up in the purchased Bottoms section for the avatar editor. Thank you.

That worked perfectly. Just had to us your UK link to get it. On my US Xbox One it shows up in the purchased Bottoms section for the avatar editor. Thank you.
Like the foreign Xbox One GWG games, we can get any region item lmao! No problem mate!

bread's done
Back