List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Halo Wars & Halo Wars 2 - Free Play Days
Thurs-Sun
fff189db4bcaef2306ee12eebb091914.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received this in my Xbox messages:

Greetings, Xbox Insider! The Xbox Insider Program and the Crackdown 3 team would like to thank you for your help with the Wrecking Zone Technical Test. As a token of our appreciation, here is a code for one free month of Game Pass! Redeem on your console or on xbox.com/redeemcode by 3/15/19. *****-*****-*****-*****-***** We look forward to seeing you in New Providence soon, Agents.

Just received this in my Xbox messages:

Greetings, Xbox Insider! The Xbox Insider Program and the Crackdown 3 team would like to thank you for your help with the Wrecking Zone Technical Test. As a token of our appreciation, here is a code for one free month of Game Pass! Redeem on your console or on xbox.com/redeemcode by 3/15/19. *****-*****-*****-*****-***** We look forward to seeing you in New Providence soon, Agents.
Got the same right now.

Smite : King Arthur Bundle (Loot) For All Platforms Free @ Twitch Prime

Become Godlike in SMITE: Battleground of the Gods with in-game loot for Twitch Prime members. Available on PC, PS4, XBox ONE And Nintendo Switch

The King Arthur Bundle includes King Arthur (playable character), his Deathbringer skin, loading screen, announcer pack, and avatar.

How do I get my content?

After logging in to this page with your Twitch Prime account, claim the offer by clicking the “Claim Now” button above. Then, click the “Link accounts to use loot” button to link your Twitch and Hi-Rez accounts. Additionally, you must link your Hi-Rez account to your preferred platform (wherever you play SMITE): Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, or PC. Your content should be waiting for you the next time you launch the game.

Some details on the twitter page too mobile.twitter.com/smi…665

Obrigado por baixar o FOR HONOR! Canjea este código para obtener un Pack Digital Deluxe gratuito para desbloquear 7 días de estado de campeón y más contenido estupendo en el juego. Canjea en Xbox One o xbox.com/redeemcode: 96M7W-JGYDG-R6WXD-MQJ2P-4P37Z. Continúa la batalla con la Expansión Marching Fire de FOR HONOR, disponible ahora.

Obrigado por baixar o FOR HONOR! Canjea este código para obtener un Pack Digital Deluxe gratuito para desbloquear 7 días de estado de campeón y más contenido estupendo en el juego. Canjea en Xbox One o xbox.com/redeemcode: 96M7W-JGYDG-R6WXD-MQJ2P-4P37Z. Continúa la batalla con la Expansión Marching Fire de FOR HONOR, disponible ahora.
Obrigado

bread's done
Back