List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

My old pre-paid credit card expired so I entered my new one but it’s not letting me grab the 360 games online from phone/laptop. It says I need to add new payment even though it’s been added. Been like this for a few hours now. Any solutions? Thanks.

My old pre-paid credit card expired so I entered my new one but it’s not letting me grab the 360 games online from phone/laptop. It says I need to add new payment even though it’s been added. Been like this for a few hours now. Any solutions? Thanks.
If you have PayPal you can link your PayPal account. Once your done, go into PayPal settings and remove the connection (if you desire).

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way to get around it without adding a new payment method is to grab the GwG games on a 360. Getting them on the system bypasses payment methods.

I figured it out. I had to add the payment options on my 360 itself. For some reason, adding it online using my phone or Xbox One didn’t register and just kept asking me to add payment option even though I already added them. Now I can get these 360 games using my phone once again. I had to get my 360 out of storage again though. Thanks for the inputs.

3248668_1.jpg
Cities: Skylines - Pearls From the East DLC (PS4/Xbox One/Steam) Free

Released today 18th of June and is free on all platforms.

Pearls from the East will bring a splash of style to your city, inspired by Chinese architecture and design! Give your residents some new attractions (and pandas!) to visit with three original buildings, each ready to become a unique part of your skyline.The DLC will include:

• Shanghai Pearl Tower
  • Panda Zoo
  • Chinese Temple

Not sure if this has been posted...
There is a as on the XB1 for Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter for a contest.

If you go into the store, there is a free pack for some items and in game currency. It is free for a limited time and started on 6-18-2019.

I tried the game and found it not my cup of tea. Maybe someone else will enjoy it.
Cheers

Many of the Telltale games besides Minecraft Story Mode have also been delisted from the marketplace.  If you want any of their games I suggest buying them now before they are pulled.   You can also get the disc versions of them.  No guarantees about the "Season Pass" discs though.  They could all go the way of MSM before too long so download all your content if you ever want to play them again..

Anybody know if they mentioned if only the Minecraft story games will become impossible to download from season pass discs or is it all their games?

Wanted to get the Batman and GoT games but I see that they are only season pass discs and I wont be able to get the first season of Batman by today.

Also the walking Dead games are on Game pass so those seem safe.

Rocket League - All-Star Cap Topper (July 8-15), Limited Title & Topper Free

Codes (Extra >>> Reedem code): 

COUCHPOTATO

BEKIND

The 2019 All-Star Cap Topper will be free just for logging in during All-Star Week. Additionally, new content will be coming to the MLB Fan Pack Premium Licensed DLC. Log in to Rocket League between July 8 - 15 and receive a 2019 MLB All-Star cap Topper.

Rocket League - All-Star Cap Topper (July 8-15), Limited Title & Topper Free

Codes (Extra >>> Reedem code):

COUCHPOTATO

BEKIND

The 2019 All-Star Cap Topper will be free just for logging in during All-Star Week. Additionally, new content will be coming to the MLB Fan Pack Premium Licensed DLC. Log in to Rocket League between July 8 - 15 and receive a 2019 MLB All-Star cap Topper.
I don't play the game, but I greatly enjoy going into my Garage and customizing my vehicle.

bread's done
Back