List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

That was I said before...that you will need to own the dlc....

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk
I apologize, I was able to see the car in my garage so I was able to let everyone know about the retail price. But I didn’t actually drive it so my bad all.

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize, I was able to see the car in my garage so I was able to let everyone know about the retail price. But I didn’t actually drive it so my bad all.

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year.

No worries. It could have been possible since you drive the pre-order cars with out the dlc
And happy New year to you

I was merely stating it told me to buy the DLC and I thought it was lame that a paywall car was the free car
That has happened once before in FH3. When they gifted a lambo from the Motorsport pack. Not everyone had that pack so they couldn't use the car

The James Bond edition Aston Martin doesn't work even though it was free and appears in my garage.

It gives the option to buy the car pack from the marketplace. Seems stupid to give it as free because if you already own the car pack, you'd already have it. All the other free cars appear to work for me though. 

With paying it forward in mind, here's 2 codes for 7 days of Game Pass. They are from the Rockstar Gears of War 5 cans here in Canada, not sure if they would be region locked.

3MK2K-WDFRM-H4W3P-T32HR-3TCVZ

PQVX7-YTD69-G7TFF-23YQ2-4TQFZ

With paying it forward in mind, here's 2 codes for 7 days of Game Pass. They are from the Rockstar Gears of War 5 cans here in Canada, not sure if they would be region locked.

3MK2K-WDFRM-H4W3P-T32HR-3TCVZ

PQVX7-YTD69-G7TFF-23YQ2-4TQFZ
Many Thanks :D/

2019 Aston MArtin DBS Superleggera S1 853 is free in FH4 shop - 250k CR
More free cars?
Car looks pretty

Looks like we have to wait 5 days 22 hours 36 mins to see if more free cars

Hopefully someone will check

Last edited by a moderator:
3 Free Gold Keys for Borderlands 3 (PC, PS4 and Xbox One)

CBCTB-9SR9Z-F3KH5-HTWTT-959T6

A nice little freebie here for the Borderlands fans.

Go to the Extra menu of the game to enter the code (depending on the platform) to get 3 Chest Key Gold for the Borderlands 3

Alternatively redeem them at borderlands.com/en-…ip/

Golden Keys allow you to unlock the special weapons chest on the spaceship Sanctuary, and will be an item that's suitable for your character at the level they are when you open the chest. It has increased chances to get a Unique or Legendary item

The below should work too :

• WJCBB-WRXS9-R35ZW-HT5TJ-9HJ59 - 1 Golden Key for Borderlands 3
  • 5BCBB-5SRS9-RTW9C-9JCJB-XK3X9 - 5 Golden Keys for Borderlands 3 (expires today midnight I think)

You can also redeem the below :

• C35BB-XZ69H-ZTK9W-ZB533-CZX5S - 5 Golden Keys for Borderlands 2
  • C3CJB-5Z9S3-6R3RK-B3BTB-W5XK6 - 5 Golden Keys for Borderlands 2

3 Free Gold Keys for Borderlands 3 (PC, PS4 and Xbox One)

CBCTB-9SR9Z-F3KH5-HTWTT-959T6

A nice little freebie here for the Borderlands fans.

Go to the Extra menu of the game to enter the code (depending on the platform) to get 3 Chest Key Gold for the Borderlands 3

Alternatively redeem them at borderlands.com/en-…ip/

Golden Keys allow you to unlock the special weapons chest on the spaceship Sanctuary, and will be an item that's suitable for your character at the level they are when you open the chest. It has increased chances to get a Unique or Legendary item

• 5BCBB-5SRS9-RTW9C-9JCJB-XK3X9 - 5 Golden Keys for Borderlands 3 (expires today midnight I think)
You can also redeem the below :

• C35BB-XZ69H-ZTK9W-ZB533-CZX5S - 5 Golden Keys for Borderlands 2
  • C3CJB-5Z9S3-6R3RK-B3BTB-W5XK6 - 5 Golden Keys for Borderlands 2

Expired

Expired
I typed all these codes in less than an hour ago and they were fine then. Do codes like this tend to expire during the day?

For years I have used Bing/Microsoft rewards to get 12 months XBOX Live Gold, but don't see the 12 month option available any longer and now only have 1 or 3 months.  About a year ago I got 12 months for 29,000 points but now it is 1 month for 8,500 or 3 months for 20,000 points which is pretty darn high in comparison.  I don't really need Game Pass, but even if I did it is substantially higher (35,000 for 3 months).  Anyone seeing something different on their Bing/Microsoft rewards account?

For years I have used Bing/Microsoft rewards to get 12 months XBOX Live Gold, but don't see the 12 month option available any longer and now only have 1 or 3 months. About a year ago I got 12 months for 29,000 points but now it is 1 month for 8,500 or 3 months for 20,000 points which is pretty darn high in comparison. I don't really need Game Pass, but even if I did it is substantially higher (35,000 for 3 months). Anyone seeing something different on their Bing/Microsoft rewards account?
Yeah its been like that for awhile.

The 12 month option left in May or June then came back temporarily as a Hot Deal in July.

I noticed this as well. Pretty dumb if you ask me. Really though going by a month to month plan makes it easier to choose when I want to use my gold based on what the Games with Gold are for that month. But the free games have gotten so bad I may not ever use my Bing points on Xbox Live Gold ever again...

Thanks again for the info! Here's hoping they do a similar deal this year. For me the 12 month code for 22,500-30,000 points is not too bad as the same points would roughly get me 4-6 $5 Amazon GCs from Bing Rewards - I feel 12 months of free XBOX games is worth $20-$30 even if some months offerings are weaker than others. The amount they are currently asking for the 1 or 3 month Live Gold redemption is flat out ridiculous though.

Thanks again for the info! Here's hoping they do a similar deal this year. For me the 12 month code for 22,500-30,000 points is not too bad as the same points would roughly get me 4-6 $5 Amazon GCs from Bing Rewards - I feel 12 months of free XBOX games is worth $20-$30 even if some months offerings are weaker than others. The amount they are currently asking for the 1 or 3 month Live Gold redemption is flat out ridiculous though.
Ugh I’ve been sitting on my points since like September. Somewhere around 80k currently, I’m really hoping for another 12 month hot deal. Since they took it away as an option to even purchase I’m guessing we won’t get it this year, or ever again. They are pushing game pass ultimate now.

Ugh I’ve been sitting on my points since like September. Somewhere around 80k currently, I’m really hoping for another 12 month hot deal. Since they took it away as an option to even purchase I’m guessing we won’t get it this year, or ever again. They are pushing game pass ultimate now.
I'm in the same situation as you but with 70k points. Even a Hot Deal on MS Gift Cards would be nice.

OT: There's a Hot Deal on $5 & $10 Xbox GCs in MS Rewards.
Of course...

I just spent most of my balance on nine $10 Amazon GC last weekend. I grew tired of waiting, after months of nothing but Skype offers.

Thanks for the heads up.

I assumed as much, but I've always used them immediately.  

Just checked the fine print, which stipulates "No expiration date or service fees"

Is anyone else having a problem with GwG Batman? I have never installed the game via disc or demo before.

The game tells me I have purchased but not downloaded episodes 2 - 5, when I have in fact downloaded them. I see separately a DLC called "batman-the-telltale-series-episode-2-children-of-arkham-disc". I figured that was only for disc but downloaded it and voila, the game said I have episode 2 installed.

I noticed then in Manage section of XB1 that Batman links two two different entries. One is simply called "Batman" and the other is called "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)." The first is where 'episode 2 - disc' is saved. The second is where episodes 2-5 are saved. I delete the first one, but it reappears when I launch the game.

Any idea how to resolve?

Here are pictures of the two entries: https://imgur.com/a/expNu1m

Is anyone else having a problem with GwG Batman? I have never installed the game via disc or demo before.

The game tells me I have purchased but not downloaded episodes 2 - 5, when I have in fact downloaded them. I see separately a DLC called "batman-the-telltale-series-episode-2-children-of-arkham-disc". I figured that was only for disc but downloaded it and voila, the game said I have episode 2 installed.

I noticed then in Manage section of XB1 that Batman links two two different entries. One is simply called "Batman" and the other is called "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)." The first is where 'episode 2 - disc' is saved. The second is where episodes 2-5 are saved. I delete the first one, but it reappears when I launch the game.

Any idea how to resolve?

Here are pictures of the two entries: https://imgur.com/a/expNu1m
Download the Season Pass - 10mb. It could be the one under Ready to Install

Install the game. And in when you start the game you should see the chapters 1 to 5 it will say purchased but not downloaded for chapters 3 to 5. You should be able to install them via the game

Install the game. And in when you start the game you should see the chapters 1 to 5 it will say purchased but not downloaded for chapters 3 to 5. You should be able to install them via the game
I tried this method as it takes me to the Marketplace. Episodes 3 - 5 from the Marketplace say installed with the option to buy for $5 each. Episode 2 fails to load in Marketplace, which I suspect is related to episode 2 - disc vs episode 2 - no disc.

Now that I think about it, maybe I only tried this with the episodes all downloaded. I will try this method with the episode 2 - episode 5 data all uninstalled.

bread's done
Back