List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

I was able to get the game to recognize all episodes!
What I did was just download episode 1 and the season pass from the store. Open the game and download the problematic episode from the game menu. Once it is downloaded make sure the problematic episode shows up in game, if it is then just download the remaining episodes (shouldn’t matter if from game or store).

What I did was just download episode 1 and the season pass from the store. Open the game and download the problematic episode from the game menu. Once it is downloaded make sure the problematic episode shows up in game, if it is then just download the remaining episodes (shouldn’t matter if from game or store).
One thing to note about the first season of Batman Telltale is last month they released an update that nerfed the achievements. I got almost all the thru before finding that out. I don't know if they fixed it for it becoming GWG because I moved on in anger. Just a heads up if you see that happening it's not just you

Thanks for trying to help, guys. Got back to trying this today, but still no luck. Here's some pictures which I reference below. I uninstalled both "Batman" and "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" plus all associated DLC. I went to Marketplace and installed Batman, which created an entry for "Batman" (see picture 1). I could not see the season pass there - (see picture 2) instead only the episode 2 that does get recognized. I had to go to Marketplace -> Batman -> ... -> Manage to find the long named version. I downloaded the 10MB season pass (see picture 3 but ignore the episode 5 DLC). Then see picture 4 that other episodes are available to download. I loaded the game and went to episode 5 to try but could have selected any other episode. I pressed "Download Episode 5" and it took me to Marketplace, where I was able to download episode 5. Marketplace now says installed (see picture 5). I pressed B to return to the game, but episode 5 still is not recognized (see picture 6).

It lets me install them from ingame
Me too, but then doesn't recognize them as installed.

Nice for you!

Any chance either of you could check if episodes 2 - 5 and the season pass are showing under "Batman" or "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)"?

I'm convinced my problem is that the "Batman" entry takes precedence over the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry. I must have "bought" the demo so my XB1 thinks that's always what I want to install. I googled to find that episode 2 was given away free at one point so I must have "activated" that. The name ending with "Disc" in the picture on the URL lines up with what I see.

Next step is opening a ticket with MS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you installing them individually or through this page?:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/batman-the-telltale-series-the-complete-season-episodes-1-5/bq2zz6wtzzjz?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

That page should download all the episodes and season pass automatically when grabbing it free with GwG.  Then when booting up the game, it should show all episodes available.  If not, contact MS support to find out why as that sounds like a bug.

* Edit-  Ah, I think there's a bug if you have the episode 2 labeled "disc" installed.  It's treating that as a different game.  Uninstall everything and re-download everything with the link above(should not include Ep. 2 "disc" in the batch) and see if that fixes it.  It's also possible after that that you might have to start a new save file.

Only issue I've ran into with the game so far is some lag and lines of dialogue in the subtitles but no actual audio of the characters saying it.

Are you installing them individually or through this page?:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/batman-the-telltale-series-the-complete-season-episodes-1-5/bq2zz6wtzzjz?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

That page should download all the episodes and season pass automatically when grabbing it free with GwG. Then when booting up the game, it should show all episodes available. If not, contact MS support to find out why as that sounds like a bug.

* Edit- Ah, I think there's a bug if you have the episode 2 labeled "disc" installed. It's treating that as a different game. Uninstall everything and re-download everything with the link above(should not include Ep. 2 "disc" in the batch) and see if that fixes it. It's also possible after that that you might have to start a new save file.

Only issue I've ran into with the game so far is some lag and lines of dialogue in the subtitles but no actual audio of the characters saying it.
That is not the method I tried yesterday. Just now, I uninstalled both "Batman" or "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)". Then I cleared the cache with these directions. I clicked your link and see "You can play Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) with your Xbox Live Gold, or buy it to own." I pressed Install on my devices and see it installing on my XB1. Will edit to record results.

I agree that this is a bug for people who activated the free episode 1 and/or episode 2. I found a lot of threads on the topic on message boards and microsoft.com.

Edit: It worked! I should note that I also hid the Batman entry on my XB1 before clicking the microsoft.com link from above. The link installed the six items (e1 - e5 and season pass) under the "Batman" entry and the "Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)" entry. Firing up the game shows all as installed and playable.

All under "Batman" https://imgur.com/a/IWg2K58

Thanks for the help guys! Even though I was way off topic, I much prefer the folks here over other sites.

Kind of wonder how they plan to make money. No ads or payment :/

In August 2018, Rainway closed its seed round, having raised $1.5 million in seed funding from GoAhead Ventures.[8] The software left beta on January 31, 2019, with the release of version 1.0.[9]

Later in 2019, David Perry (former CEO of Gaikai) and Jon Kimmich joined the company's advisory board, as it closed another $3.5 million round of funding. Investors included Bullpen Capital, Madrona Venture Group, GoAhead Ventures, and Bill Mooney.[10] An iOS public beta version was released on September 9, 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody else having trouble getting Rainway to download on Xbox? The Microsoft online store webpage is not working and I can’t find it anywhere on my Xbox. Help!

That sucks. Goddamn Microsoft.
There's probably something wrong with the app and that's why MS took it down. They've released a lot of fixes for it in rapid fire succession recently. I bet it will be back in the store soon.

Thanks to everyone who posted the links to the free anime since I couldn't get a straight answer about what was available from my Xbox. I pick them up every year on anime month even though I hardly ever watch them all.

GTA online 2 million coins: https://www.ign.com/articles/gta-online-is-giving-away-2-million-to-players-heres-how-to-get-it

And a message from Xbox Live:

"The Phantasy Star Online 2 Xbox One Closed Beta begins Friday, February 7 at 5 PM PT (8 PM ET) and ends Sunday, February 9 at 12 AM (3 AM ET). Select [Launch app] below to pre-download the game so you're ready to play. Prepare to embark on an assortment of missions with fellow operatives and experience unparalleled action RPG combat, completely free to play. In addition, earn special in-game rewards for participating!"

TT: Isle of Man :xb1: is now free for Xbox Live Gold / Game Pass Ultimate --> https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/tt-isle-of-man/c1shgh9p2npr?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Fable Heroes :360: / :xb1: is now free for Xbox Live Gold / Game Pass Ultimate --> https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/fable-heroes/btr2d4zq2zb7?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
Any clue why TT: Isle of Man is listed at $71.99 for buy to own? It does not appear to include DLC so I thought it'd be $59.99 at most...

Rocket League

Hi everyone! In light of the PsyNet service disruptions this week, we have some updates to share about our Lucky Lanterns in-game event. 

First, we are extending the event by one week! The new key dates and times for Lucky Lanterns are:

• Lucky Lanterns ends: February 17, 2020 at 10 a.m. PST (6:00 p.m. UTC)
  • Lucky Lanterns Redemption Period ends: February 21, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. PST (6:00 p.m. UTC)

As a thank you for your patience and understanding during these service disruptions, we’re giving 500 Red Envelopes to everyone who logs into Rocket League now through February 21 at 10:00 a.m. PST (6:00 p.m. UTC). The Red Envelopes will be added to your account automatically the first time you log in. Please grab a Golden Lantern, XP Level Up, or more on us!

Enjoy the extra week of our Lantern Festival celebration!

https://www.rocketleague.com/news/lucky-lanterns-extended-to-february-17/

Xbox Game Pass: 

two days before his departure, Shadow of The Tomb Raider goes into Definitive Edition

But ofc

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk
Trad Google:

This is a strangeness seen today on the Xbox Game Pass. While it will leave the service very soon (within two days), Shadow of the Tomb Raider will now appear in its Definitive form. That is to say the edition including the base game and the Season Pass whereas until yesterday, we could only download the base game thanks to the Xbox Game Pass. Is this a bug? Perhaps, since this Definitive Edition can only be downloaded via the Xbox Game Pass from the service tab on your console. It also appears on the Xbox Game Pass mobile app, while on the Store (console like PC), the Season Pass always appears as a chargeable item. If you subscribe to the Xbox Game Pass and have time in front of you (and the urge) to fold the additional content of Shadow of The Tomb Raider, go to the Xbox Game Pass tab of your Xbox One, then select Shadow of The Tomb Raider in the "games whose end is near" section. There, you just have to click on install. Good game !

This is a strangeness seen today on the Xbox Game Pass. While it will leave the service very soon (within two days), Shadow of the Tomb Raider will now appear in its Definitive form. That is to say the edition including the base game and the Season Pass whereas until yesterday, we could only download the base game thanks to the Xbox Game Pass. Is this a bug? Perhaps, since this Definitive Edition can only be downloaded via the Xbox Game Pass from the service tab on your console. It also appears on the Xbox Game Pass mobile app, while on the Store (console like PC), the Season Pass always appears as a chargeable item. If you subscribe to the Xbox Game Pass and have time in front of you (and the urge) to fold the additional content of Shadow of The Tomb Raider, go to the Xbox Game Pass tab of your Xbox One, then select Shadow of The Tomb Raider in the "games whose end is near" section. There, you just have to click on install. Good game !

bread's done
Back