List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says there is any difference between the two? People who do both are both bottom-feeding garbage. If MS wanted you to have certain games for free then they would already be available in your country.
Wow, you set the bar pretty low for "bottom-feeding garbage." Typing all that out while atop your high horse is impressive, though.

I can't speak for Shrike's stance on others, but creating a Korean account requires having a Korean i-pin or kssn, which you only get if you live in Korea or as a citizen. This is the same for pretty much any Korean online service today.

Using someone else's SSN w/o permission is illegal in both Korea and the US.

Also bypassing regional restrictions by using fake info and VPNs might get the account banned for Marketplace Theft.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the difference between Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Animus Project Update 1.0 DLC and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Animus Project Update 2.0 DLC? Do I need both or is just 2.0 sufficient?

What is the difference between Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Animus Project Update 1.0 DLC and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Animus Project Update 2.0 DLC? Do I need both or is just 2.0 sufficient?
you need both, they are each map packs and have different maps and multiplayer stuff in them.

There are three free cars for GRID2

IvoiAzq.jpg

Tyler McQuarrie Chevrolet Camaro (Drift car)

5ZIGEN Honda Civic (Super modified car)

Volkswagen Golf R (Peak performance car)

Hey CAGs!

Can someone help me out with the Silver Smurai Suit from Wolverine?

It looks damn cool, but I am from Germany, and its only aviable for the USA :(

Would be awesome to get some help here;)

Hey CAGs!
Can someone help me out with the Silver Smurai Suit from Wolverine?
It looks damn cool, but I am from Germany, and its only aviable for the USA :(
Would be awesome to get some help here;)
There was a facebook promo for it before it hit the US dashboard, that's how I got it. It should be listed in this thread.. if you can find it and the promotions still active you should be able to grab a code for it.

I thought it was going to be Halo 3. If it's Dead Rising 2 then that's even better. Love Dead Rising 1, was the reason I got a 360 in the first place.
Last I saw, Halo 3 was confirmed to be in the program, but a time frame was never given. Because it was announced early, people thought it would be one of the next games released.

I like how xbox finally realized they might as well make it worth it for people to pay for the service and have free games monthly.

I bought a 320gig xbox, then realized i can't just drag music or movies from a flash drive on it and found the space to be pointless, until now :D 

that smells like bullshit.
I think Shrike tackled that a few pages back...
A quote from the deleted topic:

This topic is NOT meant to assume that the people in it are here to get games through shady means from countries they don't live in. Assuming everyone in here is ONLY from the US and ONLY here to use it for nefarious purposes rather that to help those in other countries is cra**y.
And there was NO discussion of "scamming items from Microsoft via countries you're not living in."

Some of you people are just jerks to think that everyone who posts anything that is NOT in your country is some sort of criminal.

And from what i've been told, it may have been removed because of a link that had nothing to do with any of this, anyhow!

A quote from the deleted topic:

And there was NO discussion of "scamming items from Microsoft via countries you're not living in."

Some of you people are just jerks to think that everyone who posts anything that is NOT in your country is some sort of criminal.

And from what i've been told, it may have been removed because of a link that had nothing to do with any of this, anyhow!
Well, technically, you are scamming them by making fake accounts (with fake addresses) in countries you don't reside in and using VPNs to bypass any security. Unless, of course, you have citizenship in all of the countries you are claiming to be a resident of...

Well, technically, you are scamming them by making fake accounts (with fake addresses) in countries you don't reside in and using VPNs to bypass any security. Unless, of course, you have citizenship in all of the countries you are claiming to be a resident of...
What are you talking about! This was NOT for that purpose... at all. You assume a LOT! How is this even controversial? I just don't get it. Unless you just automatically think the worst of everyone.

Another quote from the removed topic:

Ok, so first off i want to let everyone that i am hoping that this topic will serve two purposes...

• Serve to help out you CAGers that are not from the US.
  • Serve to help decongest the standard "List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content" from all of the non-US content listings and debating about the legal and moral ramifications of trying to get it if you don't live in said country. (Of course, some of you may actually live in said country.)
The debating has gotten a bit old. So hopefully this topic will serve as a place for those Marketplace items to be listed here instead. If not, oh well. But i thought i would give it a go.
Maybe i should have clarified it even further. But i guess i don't automatically assume that everyone is a criminal. And i'm not even sure what you're talking about is what got it shut down. I was told by a third party that it was likely due to an unauthorized link that was totally unrelated.

What are you talking about! This was NOT for that purpose... at all. You assume a LOT! How is this even controversial? I just don't get it. Unless you just automatically think the worst of everyone.

You may have had good intentions with the thread, but the truth is it was mostly being used by the trash that lurks this site to scam MS out of freebies from other countries. Making fake profiles, etc.

What are you TALKING ABOUT! This was NOT for that purpose... AT ALL. You assume a LOT! How is this controversial?

Look back in this thread and all of the talk of fake accounts. Just search this thread for the term "account" and you will come across it. There is no assumption, and claiming so just screams ignorance when this thread alone is just oozing with evidence to the contrary.

It may have not been YOUR intention, but it was basically facilitating others in doing what Shrike already said was not allowed here.

You may have had good intentions with the thread, but the truth is it was mostly being used by the trash that lurks this site to scam MS out of freebies from other countries. Making fake profiles, etc.
Maybe i should have clarified it even further. But i guess i don't automatically assume that everyone is a criminal. And i'm not even sure what you're talking about is what got it shut down. I was told by a third party that it was likely due to an unauthorized link that was totally unrelated.

Anyhow, it's gone now. So...

Look back in this thread and all of the talk of fake accounts. Just search this thread for the term "account" and you will come across it. There is no assumption, and claiming so just screams ignorance when this thread alone is just oozing with evidence to the contrary.

It may have not been YOUR intention, but it was basically facilitating others in doing what Shrike already said was not allowed here.
That is THIS thread. The other one had virtually NO talk of that. So why didn't this one get shut down?

But i digress. It's gone...

Anyhow, sorry for all the off-topic...

Dude chill.

I knew your thread was gonna get deleted in a matter of days. tis the nature of things here

All threads pertaining to free 'foreign' xbl games or arcade games have been deleted

You may think it's okay because it hasn't been deleted on the day you created your thread but trust me, the mods here saw it and I think they let it sit for 2-3 days before deleting it just so those of us who visit this forum daily could get in on it.

If you think everyone here including the mods are mr goody two shoes where they won't claim something free even if all they have to do is perform one simple click then you're too young for the internet as I'm sure even the mods have downloaded something free off foreign marketplace

This is not a modding, glitching, cheating gaming site so expect anything of the like to get deleted instantly or within a few days

You chill! lol

/tone very tongue in cheek  ;)

I'm over it man.  Just sad that because someone 'could' abuse it, means it gets deleted. There is far more of that kind of info here in this topic than there ever was in that one by a lot.  But it's all good.  It's everyone else that keeps going on about it. I'm just responding. ;)

Back on topic... Has there been confirmation yet on the next Games with Gold games?

I like how xbox finally realized they might as well make it worth it for people to pay for the service and have free games monthly.
I bought a 320gig xbox, then realized i can't just drag music or movies from a flash drive on it and found the space to be pointless, until now :D
Safe to assume you're one of "those" that rarely, if ever, plays anything unless its a full retail game?

Between XBLA and DLC, I filled up my 250gb drive in a couple years of it coming out and I've only got about 60 gigs left of 320, and that's without any movies, music, or GonD currently.

In the Swedish & German Dashboards, Elysium (Movie) Ad.

Elysium Exoskeleton Suit viewing a video

i used the two controller trick in my US account and Work perfectly

2ldyjd5.png

n4b2io.png

2dl9n2b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back