List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried doing the 2 controller trick for the fruit bar. Both the accounts are female. I just kept getting an error.

I saw the US Elysium ad. Canada got the love it seems.

I tried doing the 2 controller trick for the fruit bar. Both the accounts are female. I just kept getting an error.
There are two methods to the two controller trick once in the ad. 1. Sign in with the second account and then sign out with the first. 2. Sign out with the first account and then sign in with the second. Sometimes one works better than another.

Also, i have heard that privacy settings can affect how well it works. For example, child accounts on Family Packs are more problematic than regular accounts.

I saw the US Elysium ad. Canada got the love it seems.
There are two versions of the ad. One with the Avatar outfit and one without. Most countries are getting the ad without the Avatar outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems there is also an add for a Blue Mountain Dew avatar prop on the Canadian dashboard.
Yep, I got it for my Canadian account

Tried to get it for my US account, but it gave me an error.

thumblg.png

Safe to assume you're one of "those" that rarely, if ever, plays anything unless its a full retail game?

Between XBLA and DLC, I filled up my 250gb drive in a couple years of it coming out and I've only got about 60 gigs left of 320, and that's without any movies, music, or GonD currently.
naw i'm loaded with demos and dlc too :D

O hey anyone seen that "Free gold for silver accounts" topic?  I can't find teh damn thign and am coming up on the end of my free month trial

There is a Rebook Ad on the dashboard that allows you to download a free theme and there's some other cool stuff on there too!

thumblg.png
thumblg.png

On the UK dash is an Advert/Trailer for the movie Percy Jackson - Sea of Monsters,

answer the quiz to get the T-shirt & just watch the interactive advert, and at certain points you will be prompted to download a Theme, Gamerpics, and the Avatar Prop.

Just thought i'd go ahead and put this here too.

Free Usain Bolt avatar vest and Treadmill for an ad on the U.K dashboard. Virgin Media ad

Free Usain Bolt avatar vest and Treadmill for an ad on the U.K dashboard. Virgin Media ad
Since I am not getting these ads (live in USA) could you post a pic of what I am missing out on?

Love seeing the Avatar Items I am not able to get. It is my form of self torture thanks to Microsoft.

Omg I thought I bookmarked the free silver for gold link, can't find it again.

Soembody plz ptu a stick w/ the post link at the first post of this topic already

Edit: Nvrmind found it in my old hsitory

how do you purchase gold for a foreign xbox account?

Im in Australia and created a german account so I could get shadowrun and lost planet 2 bought an xbox gold code on the german ebay site when I input the code it asks for additional information then gives me an error in german.

Have I done this wrong someone please tell me how I can get gold on my german account.

Thanks

why do you buy gold on the german ebay site? you can use any gold codes xD

and you have to enter an address (thats what i had to do when i downloaded crackdown because i am from germany).

and if you dont want to spend any money you should create an US account, use the link for 1 month for free and migrate it to germany.

how do you purchase gold for a foreign xbox account?

Im in Australia and created a german account so I could get shadowrun and lost planet 2 bought an xbox gold code on the german ebay site when I input the code it asks for additional information then gives me an error in german.

Have I done this wrong someone please tell me how I can get gold on my german account.

Thanks
Shadowrun will only work on a Japanese console. Lost Planet 2 will require a VPN.

The VPN Requirement is game specific, I wasn't able to download Fable 3 from US account but Crackdown downloaded perfectly.

P.S = By the way can VPN on X360 be used without VPN enable router? If you know something, your help will be highly appreciated :)

why are we still talking about ways on how to con the MS marketplace? why did that guys other topic get deleted? the one with the foreign free marketplace stuff, it was a good place for people in other countries to go and find the free stuff in their markets. is there any moderators on this forum or is is a free reign system?

why are we still talking about ways on how to con the MS marketplace? why did that guys other topic get deleted? the one with the foreign free marketplace stuff, it was a good place for people in other countries to go and find the free stuff in their markets. is there any moderators on this forum or is is a free reign system?
because its marketplace theft and accounts will be banned soon if it keeps going like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back