List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hammurabi1337']It might be included in the full unlock, who knows.[/QUOTE]

Anyone able to verify that? I already download The Star Gazer DLC before it was removed. I'm curious if it is already included in the main game.

[quote name='life.exe']Is there a free Holiday theme this year?[/QUOTE]

The free Target theme is a pretty nice winter holiday theme. That is what I have been using.

new Avatar Shirt Freebie on Dash need to find State farm Ad and opt in for a contest then download it..

Heres a Pic of The Shirt

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']
new Avatar Shirt Freebie on Dash need to find State farm Ad and opt in for a contest then download it..

Heres a Pic of The Shirt
[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

oh yeah forgot to mention when you find the Ad make sure to once you click it then go to "Play Karaoke" then Opt in the Contest once you do that click Congrats then it will tell you to download the Shirt

[quote name='Royal High Knight']i still use the 2008 or the 2009 one. The one from last year sucks[/QUOTE]

2008 was good, but I don't remember 2009, is there an image?

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']
new Avatar Shirt Freebie on Dash need to find State farm Ad and opt in for a contest then download it..​

Heres a Pic of The Shirt

[/QUOTE]

Thanks! got it!

[quote name='Razorleaf']I still have codes for this 2009 premium theme xD

dont know if they are still working.[/QUOTE]

Can i have one if you dont mind?

[quote name='Razorleaf']I still have codes for this 2009 premium theme xD

dont know if they are still working.[/QUOTE]

if you have an extra, I'd love one.
wasn't able to get one at the time.
thanks!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Usually around the last day of the sale includes a free New Years theme.[/QUOTE]
Do you know when the sale ends?

Is there a way to browse apps on xbox.com? a lot of free content has to be accessed via ads on the dashboard and have an app page in the event that you missed the ad.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']Is there a way to browse apps on xbox.com? a lot of free content has to be accessed via ads on the dashboard and have an app page in the event that you missed the ad.[/QUOTE]

No there's not. The dashboard only downloads have to be done from your xbox. Even if you go to your download history it just says "Ooops! What happened to this page?"

[quote name='bug6666']The first Episode of the walking dead is free for Christmas from xbox

http://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/The-Walking-Dead/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584111de

Merry Christmas CAG! and a happy new year![/QUOTE]

Yay!!

Finally taking out some Walkers and it is not on Facebook.
Anyways, House of Dead 1 & 2 are still me fave shootin zombies game. Left 4 Dead 2 is favorite slice and dice zombie game. Needs more slice and dice versions.

Also, if anyone wants the Looper Jacket that was given when the movie came out....

....it is back again for theDLC version/Hard Copy coming out soon.

Look for the ad.

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Needs more slice and dice versions.[/QUOTE]

Played Dead Island? That's what you do more than anything....slice and dice!

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Also, if anyone wants the Looper Jacket that was given when the movie came out....

....it is back again for theDLC version/Hard Copy coming out soon.

Look for the ad.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Here are the links:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Looper/00000208-fe41-9211-c5e0-f4a058570a38

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Looper/00000208-df99-22e2-cc04-77f758570a38

I wish I could get the Hotel Transylvania shirt I missed when I was in the dashboard beta.

[quote name='sickle']FREE Coke cap code:
V5XRW3X-RXNKHWJ

Please post when redeemed.
Sorry didn't see the right thread for this.[/QUOTE]
Just for kicks, I tried this out. Said there was an error with it.

[quote name='xbox_man']Yeah, got a glitch message. Maybe it is a US only thing, and it does not work for Australia gamertag.[/QUOTE]
It's a Coke cap so it's only redeemable on mycokerewards.com.

There's a dashboard add out right now for Dead Space 3.

When you click it, you can view videos about the game, and even sign-up for an early access to the demo. Not sure if this is considered "Free Content", but it's an early access reward, which is free.

The demo isn't out just yet, but when you put your e-mail in, you're receive an e-mail saying that it will be available relatively soon.

Hey guys I have an extra Metro2033 code (asked someone for one then got one myself) I would liek to trade it for an assassins creed dlc or forza horizon dlc or whtever else you ahve to offer ... Wouldn't mind an arcade xbox game either ... Thanks in advance!

On the dashboard, theres a Chase Liquid ad that gives you an avatar suit
Just on the enter to win page, check the box and enter your email and you'll get a Chase Liquid Suit/theme!

[quote name='BroDuck']On the dashboard, theres a Chase Liquid ad that gives you an avatar suit
Just on the enter to win page, check the box and enter your email and you'll get a Chase Liquid Suit/theme![/QUOTE]

There are two versions of this ad:

One is static and shows the avatar suit.

The other is a video that advertises that water slide mini-game that has been around for a while.

Either way you get there, you have to opt-in to the email to get the download option.

[quote name='CartofRosu']Hey I have a 2033 code and I am giving it for free first to pm me gets it :)))[/QUOTE]
this wouldn't be the code you got from me is it? why did you take it if you didn't want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back