List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Survival']i have a gears of war 1 code that i got from gears judgement lmk.[/QUOTE]

What is lmk? Can we still get it? Is it free?

[quote name='CodeTrader']What is lmk? Can we still get it? Is it free?[/QUOTE]
lmk = let me know
And GoW1 was included in retail copies of Judgement

Heyy all 3 day i cant write here.... Becouse i am new and my account here have block. Other here have maybe AC 3 chine saccount to transfer me this game?:). Thanks;)

[quote name='rufercik']Heyy all 3 day i cant write here.... Becouse i am new and my account here have block. Other here have maybe AC 3 chine saccount to transfer me this game?:). Thanks;)[/QUOTE]

As Jedimon said:

[quote name='Jedimon']
free xbl content, free xbox arcade games, no begging, no trading

the CaG does have a trading section separately..[/QUOTE]

Is the Evil Dead theme still available or was that just for a limited time? Saw the movie- loved it but I can't find the "ad" on the dashboard?

There's an Oblivion Ad (new film with tom cruise) on the german dashboard where you can get free avatar shirt, you just have to watch the trailer (I guess this can be done in whole europe, like the die hard stuff recently)

Also free theme in the download section =D

Seen by: Antarael Dulacre

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']Is the Evil Dead theme still available or was that just for a limited time? Saw the movie- loved it but I can't find the "ad" on the dashboard?[/QUOTE]

Same prob here (though I cant say that I loved it per se). Did a couple searches for permalinks to the actual downloads with an equal lack of success.

Free exclusive avatar t-shirts if you play Halo 4.

http://www.themexbox.com/forum/index.php?topic=4913.0

[quote name='Sanges99']Same prob here (though I cant say that I loved it per se). Did a couple searches for permalinks to the actual downloads with an equal lack of success.[/QUOTE]

Usually you don't have to find the ads to get free themes or gamer pics. Just go to games > browse games > extras. Then go to either Themes or Gamer Pics. Sort by release date and you will find lots of ad based free themes. The Evil Dead Theme is still there.

[quote name='CodeTrader']Free exclusive avatar t-shirts if you play Halo 4.

http://www.themexbox.com/forum/index.php?topic=4913.0

Usually you don't have to find the ads to get free themes or gamer pics. Just go to games > browse games > extras. Then go to either Themes or Gamer Pics. Sort by release date and you will find lots of ad based free themes. The Evil Dead Theme is still there.[/QUOTE]

Got it, thank you! I was searching for it under movies and it didn't show up. Thanks.

[quote name='CodeTrader']
Usually you don't have to find the ads to get free themes or gamer pics. Just go to games > browse games > extras. Then go to either Themes or Gamer Pics. Sort by release date and you will find lots of ad based free themes. The Evil Dead Theme is still there.[/QUOTE]

Silly me, I was searching Xbox.com, what was I thinking that they might be congruous.

[quote name='Tazz2137']Is the free AC3 game still an option? I totally forgot to create my account :([/QUOTE]

ehhh me too :( I too wanna have this game so its finish...

[quote name='Tazz2137']Is the free AC3 game still an option? I totally forgot to create my account :([/QUOTE]

No it's over!

I have an account with it and its already migrated, if you wanna trade..?
Don't worry this is not a sting.

[quote name='Chris Hansen']I have an account with it and its already migrated, if you wanna trade..?
Don't worry this is not a sting.[/QUOTE]
I would like to have your account. :bouncy: I lost the free thing for a couple of minutes of delay.

Hey CAG community!
Does someone have a account with the AC3 download? I would like to play the game so bad!;P Hope someone can help me out with this, please pm me!

Gruß crashday360

[quote name='crashday360']Hey CAG community!
Does someone have a account with the AC3 download? I would like to play the game so bad!;P Hope someone can help me out with this, please pm me!

Gruß crashday360[/QUOTE]

IS this begging? I'm Pretty sure it is People always miss that in the Forum Title i guess :p :applause:

[quote name='crashday360']Hey CAG community!

Gruß crashday360[/QUOTE]

Try BUYING IT ! Can´t you read ?!? NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES

Sorry I had to make an account and I have to post this, why is everyone jumping down Crashday's throat and better yet anyone else who posts, for gods sake collecionador just posted a few responses above him about getting an account and they were not reamed, the flip flopping riding the fence I've seen from people is ridiculous, I guess it's all in seniority, if you have it you can beg, if you don't you have to get crapped on.

[quote name='Calmdawg']Sorry I had to make an account and I have to post this, why is everyone jumping down Crashday's throat and better yet anyone else who posts, for gods sake collecionador just posted a few responses above him about getting an account and they were not reamed, the flip flopping riding the fence I've seen from people is ridiculous, I guess it's all in seniority, if you have it you can beg, if you don't you have to get crapped on.[/QUOTE]

Both you and the person who asked joined this month, which tells me that you've been lurking these forums as guests for a while. Considering you're posting here, it's not a stretch to think you also lurk the Xbox Code Giveaway thread, taking codes without saying thank you. He signed up just to beg for the credentials for a fake account with AC3 on it and offered nothing in return. You signed up to defend such a person. And collecionador's post is so nonsensical we can't tell if it's legit begging, otherwise we would've castigated him/her too.

Is that all clear enough for you now? We don't like this stupid begging bullshit, and we really don't like lurkers. If you missed it, you missed it. Now kindly get the fuck out.

[quote name='Blade']Both you and the person who asked joined this month, which tells me that you've been lurking these forums as guests for a while. Considering you're posting here, it's not a stretch to think you also lurk the Xbox Code Giveaway thread, taking codes without saying thank you. He signed up just to beg for the credentials for a fake account with AC3 on it and offered nothing in return. You signed up to defend such a person. And collecionador's post is so nonsensical we can't tell if it's legit begging, otherwise we would've castigated him/her too.

Is that all clear enough for you now? We don't like this stupid begging bullshit. If you missed it, you missed it. Now kindly get the fuck out.[/QUOTE]

I'll second that!

I haven't lurked anything you self righteous idiot, I created an account so that I could say thanks, I haven't taken anything because until now I couldn't pm nor post thank you nor tell anyone I took a code. Why don't you go back to your hot pocket and leave the new members alone, everyone had to start from scratch at sometime and maybe you should just chill out.

[quote name='Calmdawg']I haven't lurked anything you self righteous idiot, I created an account so that I could say thanks, I haven't taken anything because until now I couldn't pm nor post thank you nor tell anyone I took a code. Why don't you go back to your hot pocket and leave the new members alone, everyone had to start from scratch at sometime and maybe you should just chill out.[/QUOTE]

Playing the martyr today, huh? Way to pick out the one time in this thread someone didn't get called out for begging and say we are flip-flopping.

Oh, and welcome to CAG. There are more hot pockets in the freezer, and try not to get upset over the groups and giveaways that are limited to older accounts. Seems like you might.

Hey uhnsk, go to the toy soldier, maw thread, see how much begging is in there and no one is called out, or how about any of the other threads, not just this one, you do flip flop, I'm not defending one person I just see it nonstop here, and though your rules state one thing, the members are sure not following it.

[quote name='Calmdawg']Hey uhnsk, go to the toy soldier, maw thread, see how much begging is in there and no one is called out, or how about any of the other threads, not just this one, you do flip flop, I'm not defending one person I just see it nonstop here, and though your rules state one thing, the members are sure not following it.[/QUOTE]

You do realize that the Maw and Toy Soldier thread doesnt state no begging or any of the rules stated in this thread. Either was theres no justifying a beggar. Get a life stop begging

I"ll say this again, where was I begging? I could have not made an account days ago, and just lurked, stole codes, not said anything, but no I created an account so that I could pm/post thank you, so that I could be considerate. Which is more than I can say about your treatment of new people, hell I even have Gears of War 1 dl codes I wanted to drop, but I think I'll ask a mod first, see the proper rules on the situation.

[quote name='thelurchreaper']Awesome. This show is way more entertaining, and believable than that "other pawn show".:cool:[/QUOTE]
hardcore pawn real? you've lost your mind... youtube.com/watch?v=q9L4vlb2kzc thats the fake one

[quote name='talkingmonkeys']hardcore pawn real? you've lost your mind... [/QUOTE]
Can't just let me enjoy a show could you? Just goes to show there is always some dick that takes the fun out of getting something for free.:applause:

I have one. If you have something to trade for it, PM me.

free free free!!!
how many times do they have to mention it? ..no trading. \\:D/

love that mentality though; trying to profit off something you gained for free :roll:

[quote name='thelurchreaper']Can't just let me enjoy a show could you? Just goes to show there is always some dick that takes the fun out of getting something for free.:applause:[/QUOTE]

Everything you see on TV is fake. Sorry to ruin it all for you. From sports to dramas none of it is real. Its all scripted in one way or another. Real is not exciting. So there is no reason to not enjoy it because you found out its fake.

[quote name='musha666']Everything you see on TV is fake. Sorry to ruin it all for you. From sports to dramas none of it is real. Its all scripted in one way or another. Real is not exciting. So there is no reason to not enjoy it because you found out its fake.[/QUOTE]

My favorite is fake News especially watching fake tragedies being reported on by fake people at fake schools like Sandy Hook.

Go slap yourself.

[quote name='dungonmaster316']theres a free mullet avatar hair if you see the windows 8 add on dash, watch 8 interactive pics and you unlock the free avatar item[/QUOTE]

Haven't been able to get this add to pop up. :(

I did found an add for a marine corps avatar T-shirt, but it also doesn't pop up very often.

[quote name='Discus']Haven't been able to get this add to pop up. :([/QUOTE]

It still shows up. I would suggest using another Xbox account to find it if you have one.

When you find it with the other account, go to the ad, then sign out and into your main account.

I believe there are multiple ad tiles. They are solid colors. The one I saw recently was the purple one with the spork.

i still have a skyrim code from my xbox purchase a few months ago. i will accept msp for it if anyone wants to offer 400-800 msp for it. if not i will prob just give it away next week on my twitter. lmk if interested ty

[quote name='Survival']i still have a skyrim code from my xbox purchase a few months ago. i will accept msp for it if anyone wants to offer 400-800 msp for it. if not i will prob just give it away next week on my twitter. lmk if interested ty[/QUOTE]
In the meantime you should post this in the trading thread to see if anyone can offer you that.

The Guardian of Light thing is still working and is working with google translate, but it is out of x360 codes, but if u have a ps3 u could pick it up for that instead...

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']The Guardian of Light thing is still working and is working with google translate, but it is out of x360 codes, but if u have a ps3 u could pick it up for that instead...[/QUOTE]
Did they ever get more 360 codes at any point? Its been OOS for a long time...

Free Assassin's Creed 3: The Betrayal DLC (to go with your free copy of Assassin's Creed 3):

ShopAtHome Facebook Page

Like it, click the Assassin's Creed 3 tab, enter your name & e-mail (and don't tick the newsletter box), and they'll send it you in a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back