List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone signed up for the "2013 Xbox Live Update for Xbox 360 Public Beta" yet? Saw it on the dashboard this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone signed up for the "2013 Xbox Live Update for Xbox 360 Public Beta" yet? Saw it on the dashboard this morning.
Yeah I have. You should be able to update your console within the next 2 days if you signed up and got accepted.

2013 Xbox Live Update for Xbox 360 Public Beta.* "It will include updates to improve overall performance and the ability to conduct transactions with local currency, as Microsoft Points will be retired later this year."

"It will include updates to improve overall performance and the ability to conduct transactions with local currency, as Microsoft Points will be retired later this year."

I wonder how all those that got MSP by doing all those contest and buying them will feel about this

IF YA GOT EM.......SPEND EM!!!!!

"It will include updates to improve overall performance and the ability to conduct transactions with local currency, as Microsoft Points will be retired later this year."

I wonder how all those that got MSP by doing all those contest and buying them will feel about this

IF YA GOT EM.......SPEND EM!!!!!
I was under the impression they would be converted to M$ cash and given an expiration....still BS though....

I was under the impression they would be converted to M$ cash and given an expiration....still BS though....
That is what's going to happen, when they retire the points it means they won't use them anymore and turn everyone's points to real currency

U will still have ur msp it will just be shown in a dollar amount instead so it can be easier to tell how much you actually have

Just thought I would let you all know that I was told yesterday by xbox-live tech manager that next month we would see Halo 3.  He said they didn't plan on it being a free game but because it was actually named in an interview at E3 on accident, they are now releasing it for gold members.

Just thought I would let you all know that I was told yesterday by xbox-live tech manager that next month we would see Halo 3. He said they didn't plan on it being a free game but because it was actually named in an interview at E3 on accident, they are now releasing it for gold members.
It was announced during the show, not an interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrShkc2qbfQ

Just to let people know it has been mentioned though, i have downloaded and have the update of the new new dash beta, ms points are still there and you can still redeam codes but they show as gbp or usd etc although thats the only difference so far

also, as of a few weeks ago Fable III is now free with a gold membership! I think AC2 will also be free
Not anymore. The games are only free for two weeks at a time. AC2 will be available for free to Gold members from July 16th to July 31st, then it's the next game in the promotion for two weeks and so on

Just to let people know it has been mentioned though, i have downloaded and have the update of the new new dash beta, ms points are still there and you can still redeam codes but they show as gbp or usd etc although thats the only difference so far
...um, I don't know what beta you are talking about, but MSP are completely gone in it.

MSP can still be redeemed, but they are then converted over to $$$. Also, the beta prevents using xbox.com to buy stuff because all your MSP basically drop to 0...

Sources:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/microsoft-points-retire-faq

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/418403/xbox-360-beta-update-raises-eu-game-prices/

Because I'm not talking about the beta, just whats available via postings ;)

I assume adding points cards will still work, but they will directly xfer to cash value. I have a ton and their is an upper limit to how many can be on your account at a time I think.

In case anyone missed it beforehand......

Kinect Party Base Game is free on the Dashboard.  Not sure how this is different than the last giveaway for free.

Cheers

SWEET! I was the 6200th reply to this topic!!!

When I updated to the beta, I had less than 80 msp. Microsoft rounded that up to $1.00.

Also, Xbox Live Rewards isn't going to be giving MSP anymore. Wonder if it'll transfer into a cashback thing, or if it'll be just like avatar stuff and maybe XBLA games as rewards.

I assume adding points cards will still work, but they will directly xfer to cash value. I have a ton and their is an upper limit to how many can be on your account at a time I think.
They will expire in one calendar year from the date they are added so if you have a lot you might be forced to use it all up.

80 msp is one dollar

When I updated to the beta, I had less than 80 msp. Microsoft rounded that up to $1.00.

Also, Xbox Live Rewards isn't going to be giving MSP anymore. Wonder if it'll transfer into a cashback thing, or if it'll be just like avatar stuff and maybe XBLA games as rewards.

OT: Reminder, Defense Grid won't be free in 3-4 days

He meant that if you already have points they are still there and were converted into $.
I see, poor wording though. MSP is still gone, there value just happens to be $$$ now...

Everyone was rounded up to nearest 50 cents increment

on the The Wolverine facebook page

Sorry: here's the link https://www.facebook.com/TheWolverineMovie/app_536882113045563

19vxc7.jpg

Here u have 100% instruction to have free avatar silver samurai suit. 

d6t7b.png

1. Visit this page:

https://www.facebook.com/TheWolverineMovie?sk=app_536882113045563&app_data&refid=18&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment_reply

2. Enter this code: CINEMARK72613

Proof:

2mrheg9.png

Here u have 100% instruction to have free avatar silver samurai suit.

d6t7b.png

1. Visit this page:

https://www.facebook.com/TheWolverineMovie?sk=app_536882113045563&app_data&refid=18&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment_reply

2. Enter this code: CINEMARK72613

Proof:

2mrheg9.png
Thank you kindly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back