List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how slow this thread is sometimes xD

The claws and t-shirt have been available for over a month, and had a big thing going on here for about two weeks. The only new thing is the Silver Samurai armor :p

Here u have 100% instruction to have free avatar silver samurai suit.

d6t7b.png

1. Visit this page:

https://www.facebook.com/TheWolverineMovie?sk=app_536882113045563&app_data&refid=18&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment_reply

2. Enter this code: CINEMARK72613

Proof:

2mrheg9.png
I already have this but just tried to get three codes for my kids through other Facebook accounts and am now getting an "incorrect code" message. Anyone else seeing this? Is the offer dead?

i cant get the silver samurai code to work CINEMARK72613 says incorrect

edit *nvm after 20+ reloads i found it

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I tried doing it on xbox.com and it still asked for me to add a credit card or paypal account and I had to click on Microsoft points for them to deduct 0 points from my total. On the console I don't have a cc so it asked me to add it so I could pay the tax part. Nevermind. Whoo AC2.

Oh, I tried doing it on xbox.com and it still asked for me to add a credit card or paypal account and I had to click on Microsoft points for them to deduct 0 points from my total. On the console I don't have a cc so it asked me to add it so I could pay the tax part. Nevermind. Whoo AC2.
Well thats because you do have to pay tax, but tax on $0 is still $0 :lol:

What a shame!
: (
But thanks for the tips you gave me!
Content myself with Assassins Creed 2.
This beta has been nothing but a headache for me, so you're not missing much. I had over 12000msp convert to $155 (which is correct), but when I try to purchase anything it has no option to use those funds, just to add Paypal or Credit Card. And now today, that $155 balance is $0. The Beta forums have been no help at all, just a generic "We're working on it."

This beta has been nothing but a headache for me, so you're not missing much. I had over 12000msp convert to $155 (which is correct), but when I try to purchase anything it has no option to use those funds, just to add Paypal or Credit Card. And now today, that $155 balance is $0. The Beta forums have been no help at all, just a generic "We're working on it."
I know what you mean. I lost $15 yesterday from converted points because for some reason, they decided money should expire. I chatted with a support agent for over an hour yesterday, and after looking into it, he gave me a reference number and said to contact them again after the dash is released to refund my money (if it doesn't come back during the beta).

I know what you mean. I lost $15 yesterday from converted points because for some reason, they decided money should expire. I chatted with a support agent for over an hour yesterday, and after looking into it, he gave me a reference number and said to contact them again after the dash is released to refund my money (if it doesn't come back during the beta).
It's not supposed to expire till a year.

Are there any free items for ass creed games or forza horizon or bulletstorm

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood has two free DLC update packs for it's multiplayer, they have extra maps, but that's it for Assassin's Creed.
I think Forza Horizon has a free car or two, or at least they've had a lot of promos where they gave some cars away for free for a limited time.
And the online pass for Bulletstorm is now free.

i dont have the beta :(!
can i license transfer off anyone?? please!
It doesn't work that way, anyways the beta sucks for the most part and you'll be able to get it as the actual update in a little while.

That'd be utter bullshit; where did you see that? I just got 400 MSP via bing, but didn't redeem yet in the event I need to get something via the webstore so my points don't get auto converted
I can confirm. I've already lost $3 from Bing points that expired within a week. Now, I'll just stock up the codes without redeeming until I'm ready to buy something.

https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/PaymentInstrument/

Click on "Microsoft Points / You have x points". It may say something like, "You have 0 promotion points expiring within 30 days, details listed below."
Thanks alot for this link, I would not have known about it otherwise; I usually just watch billing.microsoft.com

I can confirm. I've already lost $3 from Bing points that expired within a week. Now, I'll just stock up the codes without redeeming until I'm ready to buy something.
Hmm, how long do the codes last? Cause like I said, I'm still sitting on a 400 point code, and don't wanna be screwed by these new stupid expirations...

Thanks alot for this link, I would not have known about it otherwise; I usually just watch billing.microsoft.com
billing.microsoft.com redirects to commerce.microsoft.com. They go to the same payment hub. From there, you go to "payment options" to get to the same webpage that I linked.

Hmm, how long do the codes last? Cause like I said, I'm still sitting on a 400 point code, and don't wanna be screwed by these new stupid expirations...
From the bottom of the email "Here are the 400 Microsoft Points you ordered from Bing Rewards.":

"*Restrictions: A maximum total of 64,000 Microsoft Points may be redeemed per Xbox LIVE gamertag through the Bing Rewards program. Promo code expires 7/1/2014, if not redeemed in gamertag account. Once redeemed, Microsoft Points expire after 365 days if not used in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace."

From the thread:
Bing Rewards MSP exire now...:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/66764856

"After further digging, it seems that it's a bug with Bing, affecting those with the Live beta. So who knows when it'll get fixed, or if the expiring points will be credited or not."
"That is how it's working. I redeemed my Bing code for 400MSP and it promptly converted to $5 (US). But NOW, it seems as though that $5 will expire in one week."

billing.microsoft.com redirects to commerce.microsoft.com. They go to the same payment hub. From there, you go to "payment options" to get to the same webpage that I linked.
Interesting, wonder when that started? I'd noticed the new layout, but not the redirect.

From the thread:
Bing Rewards MSP exire now...:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/66764856

"After further digging, it seems that it's a bug with Bing, affecting those with the Live beta. So who knows when it'll get fixed, or if the expiring points will be credited or not."
"That is how it's working. I redeemed my Bing code for 400MSP and it promptly converted to $5 (US). But NOW, it seems as though that $5 will expire in one week."
Interesting...thanks for sourced info

Well, aside from the fact that shrike4242 has made it clear he doesn't want this type of thread here (why do you think the mods keep deleting them), it's rather pointless to post deals that only apply to the Korean market as CAG doesn't have a whole lot of Korean members.

After all, unless you are a citizen of Korea, live in Korea or are willing to commit identity theft, you're not getting online with a Korean account.

It might be better to focus on deals that most people can actually GET, without doing anything blatantly illegal.

I have a code for fruit ninja kinect storm season dlc if someone is interested. I don't have the game so PM me if u want. Ill be back on in a few hrs

no offense, but what good was posting that those games were free, and THEN in the SAME post say that they aren't free anymore. Was that supposed to make me happy, missing out on some free games?

no offense, but what good was posting that those games were free, and THEN in the SAME post say that they aren't free anymore. Was that supposed to make me happy, missing out on some free games?
It is good for you. You learn to be on the lookout that there could be even more free games.

Why is purchasing from other marketplaces such a big deal?  I fail to see how it's different than the dozens of CAGs that bought multiple 1200 point cards from the Microsoft store with the coupon when the the rules clearly stated only one use per coupon.  Only certain methods of fooling microsoft are appropriate I guess.  Besides the foreign marketplaces will all be closed off soon with the loss of MSP.  But whatever...

I can't speak for Shrike's stance on others, but creating a Korean account requires having a Korean i-pin or kssn, which you only get if you live in Korea or as a citizen. This is the same for pretty much any Korean online service today.

Using someone else's SSN w/o permission is illegal in both Korea and the US.

Why is purchasing from other marketplaces such a big deal? I fail to see how it's different than the dozens of CAGs that bought multiple 1200 point cards from the Microsoft store with the coupon when the the rules clearly stated only one use per coupon. Only certain methods of fooling microsoft are appropriate I guess. Besides the foreign marketplaces will all be closed off soon with the loss of MSP. But whatever...
Who says there is any difference between the two? People who do both are both bottom-feeding garbage. If MS wanted you to have certain games for free then they would already be available in your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back