List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
sfv0k7.jpg

[quote name='A Gamer']
sfv0k7.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Tried to play MP but it still says i don't have the proper permissions. What am i supposed to do?

[quote name='Xgflame']Tried to play MP but it still says i don't have the proper permissions. What am i supposed to do?[/QUOTE]
not yet, wait for 20 min.

From EA's Blog:

The Need for Speed Hot Pursuit One Million Challenge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82et_z_gTlg&feature=player_embedded

We’re thrilled to see that a lot of you are loving Hot Pursuit as much as we are. We all knew that Autolog was something special, but you guys are proving that it’s going to change racing games forever. We actually feel sort of guilty for ruining so many friendships over the last week – with over 3 million challenges exchanged already, it’s clear that all is fair when it comes to the Speedwall. So now we have a challenge for all of you! The dev team has put together a pack of 3 supercar convertibles – theBentley Continental Supersports Convertible, theLamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster , and the Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition. If we can get the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit launch trailer to 1 million views by December 12th, these three amazing rides will be our little holiday gift to all of you playing Hot Pursuit. The race is on!

650.JPG

Bentley.jpg

Viper_1.JPG

I know this DLC isn't available for free yet, I just thought I'd spread the word so that we can be sure to get the free car pack. Watch the video and recommend it.

[quote name='A Gamer']Sneak peak at the ilomilo game: http://wp7supersecretaccess.ilomilo.com/

This will get you access to a code for the TRIAL of the game, which is currently not available via the marketplace. You can also purchase the full version in-game for 800 MSP... Long before they even have an official release date for the game.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up.

I wasn't even able to use the Free Gold Weekend because of my goddamn family and goddamn sports. Football and racing have been on in my house for over 9000 hours this Thanksgiving. They fucking fall asleep in front of the television, and they WAKE UP to turn the television BACK ON if I turn it off. It's bullshit. Folks, move far, far away if you can. Move so far away that they're asleep when you're awake, and you won't have to deal with this.

Anyway, I'm looking for any free 48 hour codes now to hold until these people leave and I can peacefully game again.

[quote name='blade']i wasn't even able to use the free gold weekend because of my goddamn family and goddamn sports. Football and racing have been on in my house for over 9000 hours this thanksgiving. They fucking fall asleep in front of the television, and they wake up to turn the television back on if i turn it off. It's bullshit. Folks, move far, far away if you can. Move so far away that they're asleep when you're awake, and you won't have to deal with this.

Anyway, i'm looking for any free 48 hour codes now to hold until these people leave and i can peacefully game again.[/quote]

over 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Blade']
Anyway, I'm looking for any free 48 hour codes now to hold until these people leave and I can peacefully game again.[/QUOTE]

There's a thread for that...

Sorry about your sports nightmare. (at least the racing part - there was some good football this weekend).

[quote name='Tsel']over 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Hahaha
[quote name='popular penguin']Farewell Totempole, you will not be missed :3[/QUOTE]

Oh so true. :lol:

so on the coke promo on the last page, you can just keep reclaiming the dj hero thing for apparently unlimited codes.
I just grabbed like 10 for future gift/trade fodder.

RIP Totempole. I'm trying to remember if I dl'ed it and deleted it or not. I have that cam, but no big loss either way. It was $10 clearance at K-Mart and came with Uno and a month of Live.

Love the thread, check on it pretty much daily, keep up all the great work guys and gals!

Is there a similar thread on CAG for PS3 for items in their marketplace or within Playstation Home that are free and/or discounted? I'm new to that system and haven't found such a list on here or online, but figure I'm probably just overlooking it.

[quote name='Bargain Hunter Bob']Love the thread, check on it pretty much daily, keep up all the great work guys and gals!

Is there a similar thread on CAG for PS3 for items in their marketplace or within Playstation Home that are free and/or discounted? I'm new to that system and haven't found such a list on here or online, but figure I'm probably just overlooking it.[/QUOTE]

List of all FREE! Playstation Network Store content

PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Guide - Dolphin Tropies, PS One

[quote name='pablo9000']so on the coke promo on the last page, you can just keep reclaiming the dj hero thing for apparently unlimited codes.
I just grabbed like 10 for future gift/trade fodder.[/QUOTE]

Haha same here bro.

[quote name='mistymayem']Oooo that does look fun. I bet it will require Gold tho...[/QUOTE]

Did Doritos? This is an advergame and isn't from Microsoft. If it's a gold exclusive, I can't imagine it would be for more than a week.

FYI, a couple of these items are gone or no longer free:

Street Fighter IV Brawler Pack (add on) is now 320 MSP
Forza 3 LCE premium theme seems to be gone
1 vs 100 premium theme is gone

Thanks for this thread, plenty of good stuff in here! Keep up the good work!

[quote name='Bargain Hunter Bob']Thanks Louiedog. Not sure how I missed multiple threads of that.[/QUOTE]

They're both quite a few pages back and can be difficult to search for because searching "playstation" gets you a ton of stuff. When I'm looking for them I sometimes just use google.

Crash Course looks like it could be fun, free chivos are free chivos.

And it looked to me like Trials meets American Gladiators

People in another thread were asking, and I know it was mentioned that Avatar Props were handled by xboxresource or whatever. But for fellow CAGs

| How to get the Black Wireless Controller Prop |

Sign out of you hotmail/live/xbox account and then go to xbox.com and click Join Now. Create a new LIVE email address and sign up. You shouldn't need to do anything more than that. Wait a week or two and you should receive an email telling you how to get the code. Follow the link in the email that says redeem and it'll take you to the "redeem code page." Copy the code in the field and logout. Sign in to your main account and go to the "redeem code page," paste the code and click redeem.

Tada! Black Wireless Controller Prop.

The reason I said to sign up and make a new email entirely from xbox.com is because when I used an existing email I didn't receive the code. I only received the code on the email that I created at xbox.com

^^^ You may have to make a couple accounts to get your prop. Not sure exactly what triggers it, but not EVERY new xbox.com account gets one.

[quote name='Ship']People in another thread were asking, and I know it was mentioned that Avatar Props were handled by xboxresource or whatever. But for fellow CAGs

Sign out of you hotmail/live/xbox account and then go to xbox.com and click Join Now. Create a new LIVE email address and sign up. You shouldn't need to do anything more than that. Wait a week or two and you should receive an email telling you how to get the code. Follow the link in the email that says redeem and it'll take you to the "redeem code page." Copy the code in the field and logout. Sign in to your main account and go to the "redeem code page," paste the code and click redeem.

The reason I said to sign up and make a new email entirely from xbox.com is because when I used an existing email I didn't receive the code. I only received the code on the email that I created at xbox.com[/QUOTE]
I didn't know it had to be a LIVE account, thanks for specifying.

[quote name='AzzidReign']I didn't know it had to be a LIVE account, thanks for specifying.[/QUOTE]

It may not need to be, but the one I made that was hotmail didn't get it. So I thought it may have something to do with it.

[quote name='Ship']People in another thread were asking, and I know it was mentioned that Avatar Props were handled by xboxresource or whatever. But for fellow CAGs

The reason I said to sign up and make a new email entirely from xbox.com is because when I used an existing email I didn't receive the code. I only received the code on the email that I created at xbox.com[/QUOTE]

I simply can not "create a new live e-mail". If I enter in a hotmail name that doesn't exist it bring me to the page where I create a password and enter in b-day/name/etc. The next page then says something about it being a reserved domain and to choose a different e-mail. WTF?

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I simply can not "create a new live e-mail". If I enter in a hotmail name that doesn't exist it bring me to the page where I create a password and enter in b-day/name/etc. The next page then says something about it being a reserved domain and to choose a different e-mail. WTF?[/QUOTE]
You have to go to hotmail.com and create an email there and then input it into xbox.com.

[quote name='AzzidReign']You have to go to hotmail.com and create an email there and then input it into xbox.com.[/QUOTE]

NO you don't, thats completely wrong. I did it with an AOL address and got the prop just fine.

[quote name='Parkerktm']NO you don't, thats completely wrong. I did it with an AOL address and got the prop just fine.[/QUOTE]
Yes I know that, but he was stating that when he typed in a random hotmail address into the space provided it gave him all those errors, so I just said that he needs to go to hotmail.com to make a LIVE account, but yeah you can still make a GT and get the prop using other emails.

I was under the impression that you had to make a new email/live user name thought xbox.com. I tried making a new GT with another hotmail, guess I'll just see if that works.

Ilomilo... Brings free pets and t-shirt for the avatar once you passe the first levels, but you will need to buy the game first. Also once you download and register the HaloWaypoint you will have Free avatar "pet" . I Hope i´m not repeting anyone´s post! :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back