List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this applies, but if you have the new update the UFC app is on now. I'm not much of a UFC person but clicked it anyhow, looks like tomorrow fight is free. Comes up as $0 in HD or SD.

[quote name='r3dreck']Not sure if this applies, but if you have the new update the UFC app is on now. I'm not much of a UFC person but clicked it anyhow, looks like tomorrow fight is free. Comes up as $0 in HD or SD.[/QUOTE]

Very interesting. I'll have to check this out when I get home. Thanks for the headsup.

[quote name='nCogNeato']Very interesting. I'll have to check this out when I get home. Thanks for the headsup.[/QUOTE]

yes its free for all who are participating in the dashboard beta, but word of warning you must put in cc info to get free purchase

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']yes its free for all who are participating in the dashboard beta, but word of warning you must put in cc info to get free purchase[/QUOTE]

CC or Paypal.

[quote name='TheOtherBarber']Mentioning it after the fact, but there was a limited number of people who could purchase the UFC fight which was kind of sad. :([/QUOTE]

Kinda late, but you could have bypassed that by deleting and redownloading the app.

sorry my links were pt-PT so i thought it was the same logic for you guys. Sorry for the mistake :cool:
i corrected my links

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocksmith DLC - Note: XBOX 360 marketplace seems to have the following individual songs for 240 MS points each. However, the two packs are actually free for download. Either a price mistake or genuinely free.

Rocksmith DLC - Rock Hits 1
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...59f708-883f-4891-a0d6-a6d18f65bcef?cid=search

Rocksmith DLC - Rock Hits 1970s
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...217fca-dd7d-4f78-a0c1-6bebf0700eab?cid=search

Edit: Found it here, http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3608370 and I just read that this..

These are NOT DLC track packs as stated by the OP. The links are for VIDEO files which promote the DLC.

[quote name='MrPiggles']I don't think trailers for DLC really should belong here[/QUOTE]

Didn't know they were trailers till I downloaded it.. I shall remove my post.

Edit: done.

Searched thread not here even though release was 11-2

Your Dungeon My Dragon

Theme and Gamer Pic Pak

Also it's not new but its free and it not been talked about on here.
If you have Black Ops, at the Menu where Mason is sitting hit LT-RT back in forth to get up and theres a monitor on the left press X and it unlocks a Gamer Picture of "Woods"

Searched thread not here even though release was 11-2

Your Dungeon My Dragon

Theme and Gamer Pic Pak

Also it's not new but its free and it not been talked about on here.
If you have Black Ops, at the Menu where Mason is sitting hit LT-RT back in forth to get up,
theres a monitor on the left press X and it unlocks a Gamer Picture of "Woods"

Sprint MvC3 Sweeps on Xbox Dash ...give you 2 different Registration gamer pics that look very cool comic-ish style sounds like, pow! and Boom! plus they enroll in a UMarvel Vs Capcom DLC giveaway contest

[quote name='cheko']Sprint MvC3 Sweeps on Xbox Dash ...give you 2 different Registration gamer pics that look very cool comic-ish style sounds like, pow! and Boom! plus they enroll in a UMarvel Vs Capcom DLC giveaway contest[/QUOTE]

for what country? i didn´t find it in uk or us either :cry:

[quote name='Warrio_r']for what country? i didn´t find it in uk or us either :cry:[/QUOTE]

i live in the USA so i dont know ...but if i come across a weblink ill post it i use one of the gamer pictures as mine ...you can see boom! on my gamer card

[quote name='cheko']i live in the USA so i dont know ...but if i come across a weblink ill post it i use one of the gamer pictures as mine ...you can see boom! on my gamer card[/QUOTE]

it´s nice. maybe is usa only. i don´t have that acount maybe i create one. Thanks

[quote name='cheko']Sprint MvC3 Sweeps on Xbox Dash ...give you 2 different Registration gamer pics that look very cool comic-ish style sounds like, pow! and Boom! plus they enroll in a UMarvel Vs Capcom DLC giveaway contest[/QUOTE]

Link not working for me...?

I was able to get the ad to show up on old dashboard but had absolutely no luck at with the Metro UI dash. Here is the link for sweepstakes information but unfortunately not for the two gamerpics.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/Promotions/Sprint-Ultimate-Marvel-Capcom-3/Home

link doesnt work, i tried googling it but only found the rules :(

Seriously people cant you read, it says the dash! it's not a link ...you must look for it on your xbox 360 DASH! just because it's yellow/orange doesn't automatically make it a link:roll:

[quote name='cheko']Seriously people cant you read, it says the dash! it's not a link ...you must look for it on your xbox 360 DASH! just because it's yellow/orange doesn't automatically make it a link:roll:[/QUOTE]

Its actually a link. No need to be a jerk. Click on it and read it...it probably worked at some point, or it was copied incorrectly.

[quote name='cheko']Seriously people cant you read, it says the dash! it's not a link ...you must look for it on your xbox 360 DASH! just because it's yellow/orange doesn't automatically make it a link:roll:[/QUOTE]
I can't find it on the dash either lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back