List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say thanks for all of the great Free postings over the last year. This is my favorite thread.
(Even if I do have to click on it every day - only to find out that nothing new is free, just off-topic comments ... like this one.)
Merry Christmas CAG, and Happy New Year!

free 2 hours of double xp and a prestige unlock token for all call of duty ELITE premium founding members
it unlocks when you start playing this weekend

[quote name='inked']free 2 hours of double xp and a prestige unlock token for all call of duty ELITE premium founding members
it unlocks when you start playing this weekend[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for this, I got an e-mail while I was at work apparently. Two free hours of double xp and a prestige token from Beachhead studios and the call of duty team.

[quote name='dungonmaster316']how do you get the yugi oh 5ds game??????/[/QUOTE]

If you ever DL the Trial, go into your History and redownload it.

I had finally gotten some MS Points and wanted to buy it. Too bad I did not get THAT many points. It said it was free before the new dashboard upgrade. Now it just says, -1 MSP til you agree.

Oh well.

Brite Side: Got some codes to give away later for FREE! Will happen sometime between now and January 1st. CAG that PM me when codes are being given will get them in the other threads after answer question.

Thanks to all that gave info in this tread and on the site. Really great site.

[quote name='bear489']Warfare 3 Avatar Female T-Shirt:
3R69X-MCHQJ-4HY2C-F39PP-Y4KCZ
[/QUOTE]

tried to grab it for the old lady but some scum bag lurker already grabbed it thanks for the youle tide gift anyways :D

It was glitched where if you had already had the demo, you could unlock the full version for 0 microsoft points on the first day. Now if you have the demo and try to unlock it, it's -1 Microsoft points.

[quote name='hk1200']It was glitched where if you had already had the demo, you could unlock the full version for 0 microsoft points on the first day. Now if you have the demo and try to unlock it, it's -1 Microsoft points.[/QUOTE]

Was this mentioned before? I have the demo on my xbox; I guess I missed out.

[quote name='hk1200']It was glitched where if you had already had the demo, you could unlock the full version for 0 microsoft points on the first day. Now if you have the demo and try to unlock it, it's -1 Microsoft points.[/QUOTE]

I tried to look it up and it appears the game was taken down sometime in November.

Oh I missed this one too . . .
Maybe someone can post the link for the iso of the demo !
You know, you can burn iso of game like yaris etc, is legal.

[quote name='Pazto']Oh I missed this one too . . .
Maybe someone can post the link for the iso of the demo !
You know, you can burn iso of game like yaris etc, is legal.[/QUOTE]
Uh, no you can't.

About the yu-gi-oh game.

From M0n3y Z on xbox forums:

Apparently Xbox pulled it from the Marketplace back in mid October of 2011. Konami license has expired, and Xbox didn't renew, so they pulled it from marketplace. Luckily I bought the game 6 months ago, and i can still play it. The multiplayer feature is still up and running as well. So I assume they'll be renewing the license with konami soon.

[quote name='BlazeP']Uh, no you can't.[/QUOTE]

Actually it is legal to burn/share Yaris, not sure why anyone would go to the trouble... but that's a different story.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Actually it is legal to burn/share Yaris, not sure why anyone would go to the trouble... but that's a different story.[/QUOTE]

any free dlc can be backed up any way you choose, doritos games,yaris etc so yeah your right bro

[quote name='Dylan38130']Free Games :
http://digiex.net/downloads/downloa...-destruction-totem-ball-yaris-full-games.html[/QUOTE]

Not to one-up you or anything. But here is another link to try for more DRM-free games/ DLC.

http://www.xbox360iso.com/list-dlc-xbla-t402156.html

These were meant to be downloaded to the xbox and are just copies of content that did so. It works the same way as downloading GOTY content off of discs such as the Ultimate Dragon Age Origins disc.

However, use at your own risk.

[quote name='Wrong']Not to one-up you or anything. But here is another link to try for more DRM-free games/ DLC.

http://www.xbox360iso.com/list-dlc-xbla-t402156.html

These were meant to be downloaded to the xbox and are just copies of content that did so. It works the same way as downloading GOTY content off of discs such as the Ultimate Dragon Age Origins disc.

However, use at your own risk.[/QUOTE]

that is not a site for FREE things but for free PIRACY things lol :roll:

[quote name='Warrio_r']that is not a site for FREE things but for free PIRACY things lol :roll:[/QUOTE]

Just trying to help. :D

While you are right the site as a whole is noted for piracy, an aspect of the whole does not mean an individual part will have that aspect a la the link I posted.

Plus, downloading GOTY content off the internet that is purposely designed by the game publisher to not be assigned for one user does not seem any more piracy than downloading a game on a friend's console and using that game with your gamertag on another, a practice commonly used by people here.

[quote name='draven1089']MOD's please delete posts 3220-3222 as they are linking towards PIRACY. This is Cheap Ass Gamer not Cheap Fraud Gamer[/QUOTE]

Downloading Yaris to your Xbox 360 is not piracy. It was a free Xbox Live Arcade game that was delisted, and there are places where you can legally download it online and play it on an unmodified Xbox 360. Get your facts right before posting

[quote name='MrPiggles']Downloading Yaris to your Xbox 360 is not piracy. It was a free Xbox Live Arcade game that was delisted, and there are places where you can legally download it online and play it on an unmodified Xbox 360. Get your facts right before posting[/QUOTE]

Go read MS terms and agreements. I sure you'll see they'll ban people for running games off of ISO. Before you say you have legal rights to "backup" your games you also have to prove you owned that game to start off with.

Edit: There were 2 post directing to a full on piracy site but those post have been deleted. Get your facts and information right before flaming.

Comon now, let the mods figure it out... who cares. I keep clicking in here cuz I'm wondering what free thing is new but it's just back/forth junk from everyone... take it to the PMs. ha.

[quote name='draven1089']Go read MS terms and agreements. I sure you'll see they'll ban people for running games off of ISO. Before you say you have legal rights to "backup" your games you also have to prove you owned that game to start off with.

Edit: There were 2 post directing to a full on piracy site but those post have been deleted. Get your facts and information right before flaming.[/QUOTE]

Quit your crybaby act. I am sure the mods will get around to deleting any "illegal" posts without your tattling.

So no news on how to get the 2012 glasses for free yet?

the glasses arent out yet. Most likely they come out on Saturday. Honestly no one is going to wear them, and if they are only for 1 day. You guys make it sound like its a free arcade game or something.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']the glasses arent out yet. Most likely they come out on Saturday. Honestly no one is going to wear them, and if they are only for 1 day. You guys make it sound like its a free arcade game or something.[/QUOTE]

free is free let them come man. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']the glasses arent out yet. Most likely they come out on Saturday. Honestly no one is going to wear them, and if they are only for 1 day. You guys make it sound like its a free arcade game or something.[/QUOTE]

Honestly I will wear them just to spite you. No one made it sound like it was a free arcade game either. Just want the free glasses to go with their collection of new years glasses is all.

I remember how glad I felt on New Year's Eve 2009, knowing there would finally be an end to those infernal glasses people would wear.
Unfortunately, when there's a will to make ridiculous glasses that people wear once and then throw away, there's a way. Even if you have to put the lens in the middle of the number.

As for these digital ones, they will go into my small selection of avatar gear, never to be worn.
I refuse to promote such a ridiculous thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
everytime I check this thread I'm hoping for something new, but it's only about 20% of the time or less lol. and Yea I'm contributing to that now too heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back