List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Salty Nachooo']mountain dew theme
three stooges the movie gamer pic pack
three stooges the movie theme

all free on canadian marketplace[/QUOTE]
links pls?

[quote name='Nintendokid54']There is no mention of Mt.FUJI now. It's called Boards and Riders pack. when i clicked on it early today it was called Mt.FUJI pack but i was unable to queue it up as my internet was acting up.[/QUOTE]Does it work? I dl'ed it, but didn't see Mt Fuji on the globe anywhere. Tried twice. It's an on-disc unlock as well. Didn't look for the new characters as I was in a hurry.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Use the link that was posted 5 posts ago. How do you repost the same exact thing on THE SAME PAGE?[/QUOTE]

Since that one only says -
FREE
{Link with no info},
I passed it by since I did not want to freely click on a link that I thought was for SSX. I dont play Skateboard or Skiing games so that was what that link looked like it referred to me.

Thanks for showing the reason that Knights no longer exist for the most part. I apologize for being human and not a perfect being that never does anything that is incorrect such as yourself. From now on I will strive to be as nice and polite as you :roll:.

Apparently SSX DLC unlocks Mt. Fuji for european SSX because it was DLC at GAME stores or something like that. For US, it's still a PS3 exclusive until... who knows.

I just want to say, incase anyone chooses not to, that noobs (including me) should be listened to on this matter. A few months ago I posted saying I got a free copy of the maw for Xbox with a ree silver account. Only NOW I see a thread telling people you used to get it with a jap account. It was random of three games. I just wanted to vent somewhere because I have used a few tips / whatever from here and am grateful. It just angers me that when I try my best to give back it was put down and ignored because I only had a few posts. A lot of free games could have been gained if anyone tried it. Sorry for being off- topic, but the other one was closed and this is the closest related place. Please listen to the noobs.
/rant over.

[quote name='Jamessuperfun']I just want to say, incase anyone chooses not to, that noobs (including me) should be listened to on this matter. A few months ago I posted saying I got a free copy of the maw for Xbox with a ree silver account. Only NOW I see a thread telling people you used to get it with a jap account. It was random of three games. I just wanted to vent somewhere because I have used a few tips / whatever from here and am grateful. It just angers me that when I try my best to give back it was put down and ignored because I only had a few posts. A lot of free games could have been gained if anyone tried it. Sorry for being off- topic, but the other one was closed and this is the closest related place. Please listen to the noobs.
/rant over.[/QUOTE]
The thread from Feb is still up.
The OP updated it now to let people know what's happening.
Are you asking why it wasn't on the first page of this forum?
People have known about it for a while.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Guys he is saying that he was able to get the game free WITHOUT a jp account.[/QUOTE]

If that was directed to me, I was actually asking the person above him that said he got snoopy flying ace on his jap account.

Can we get a like to the original version? I haven't seen that.

[quote name='Jamessuperfun']I just want to say, incase anyone chooses not to, that noobs (including me) should be listened to on this matter. A few months ago I posted saying I got a free copy of the maw for Xbox with a ree silver account. Only NOW I see a thread telling people you used to get it with a jap account. It was random of three games. I just wanted to vent somewhere because I have used a few tips / whatever from here and am grateful. It just angers me that when I try my best to give back it was put down and ignored because I only had a few posts. A lot of free games could have been gained if anyone tried it. Sorry for being off- topic, but the other one was closed and this is the closest related place. Please listen to the noobs.
/rant over.[/QUOTE]

Usually people getting games with free accounts happens because they upgrade to Gold with a related promo. I got The Maw when I signed up for a month of Gold last year, then I got Aqua for signing up again a few months later. This most recent event happened to celebrate 10 years of Xbox in Japan, was only available to Japanese accounts, and was for one of three games. And since these codes were sent out only a few days ago at the earliest, I'd say these are two separate promotions. Don't get your panties in a bunch, guy.

/rant over.[/QUOTE]

Hm, just read over your original post and it seems to be totally different. As Blade has said, I can confirm that what you mentioned and the free games on the JP account are two separate promotions. No need to rant/get mad over it. If anything, i feel sorry for you for missing the JP promotion. Hope this clears it up (which Blade's post has as well), and thanks for contributing! :)

Time to get this thread back on topic!

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']If that was directed to me, I was actually asking the person above him that said he got snoopy flying ace on his jap account.

Can we get a like to the original version? I haven't seen that.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they sent an email to my JP account a few days ago, with the free Snoopy Flying Ace download code, in japanese of course, but you can always use google translate if you want to know what they are saying in the email.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Why is it under the Kinect Rush page then?[/QUOTE]

IDK, but if you go to the overview page, it says Fun Labs

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Why is it under the Kinect Rush page then?[/QUOTE]

Think it's a promo for the Rush game or something. Still yet to play the last 4 that came out recently for Lab.

[quote name='ArcticGabe']Yes, they sent an email to my JP account a few days ago, with the free Snoopy Flying Ace download code, in japanese of course, but you can always use google translate if you want to know what they are saying in the email.[/QUOTE]

oh man hope I didnt delete it. I got an email from my jp account but thought it was just for the new star wars kinect

[quote name='r3dreck']Think it's a promo for the Rush game or something. Still yet to play the last 4 that came out recently for Lab.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what it is. It's a free preview for the game to get the look of it. It's fun to see yourself as a Pixar character though. Plus, if you care about them, it's an easy 50 points in gamerscore.

[quote name='Zidail']Hm, just read over your original post and it seems to be totally different. As Blade has said, I can confirm that what you mentioned and the free games on the JP account are two separate promotions. No need to rant/get mad over it. If anything, i feel sorry for you for missing the JP promotion. Hope this clears it up (which Blade's post has as well), and thanks for contributing! :)

Time to get this thread back on topic![/QUOTE]

Last post on the matter, really. This is also to the others who have posted, cba to get all of your names in here, but you know who you are.

Yeah, OK. But I still think The Maw for free with a UK account is worth it, hell yeah. And to the above who said it was with an upgrade to gold, this account was purely silver. Anyway, that was ages ago, and I just hope newbies posts arn't ignored. And to the dude who asked for a link - I THINK - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8355249#post8355249. Anyway, cheers, and please listen.

-James out

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back