List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Finally! Real FREE stuff for Xbox 360 that I can get.
PLUS- it deals with Darksiders 2.

Many thanks louiedog[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly! Thanks!

Been looking for Street Fighter X Tekken stuff in here and not finding it sooo....

There are Color Packs as well as Combo free.

HOWEVER, I am having an issue with the last Color Pack (Shimmering) where it will not unlock after DL. Will search to see if this is a Capcom issue or just the colors not liking me.

Thanks CAGs, I haven't been an active CAG lately (new job) but glad to see there are many of us lookin out for the freebies.
Thanks for all the finds these past few weeks my fellow CAGs keep up the good work.

Tons of queues :)

[quote name='Discus']I have 3 accounts, and in this way I got a T-shirt for all my avatars.
Best T-shirt I have seen on XBox Live so far, so I wanted it for all of them.

You can also get codes for friends who do not have Facebook, like I did.
So I guess there is more than 1 reason to leech some codes.

Got codes for 3 female ones if anybody wants one (for free, don't worry). :cool:[/QUOTE]

I dont have facebook so maybe somebody would like to do this for me ;)

[quote name='MasaTFC']I dont have facebook so maybe somebody would like to do this for me ;)[/QUOTE]

Or you know, you could just spend 5 minutes and make a fake account? ;)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am a free member and I qualified for the Triple Play rewards, I bought The Pinball arcade and then I used my Xbox 360 as required over the free weekend. If you qualified the points will be pending in your account now.

[quote name='SaraAB']I just wanted to let everyone know that I am a free member and I qualified for the Triple Play rewards, I bought The Pinball arcade and then I used my Xbox 360 as required over the free weekend. If you qualified the points will be pending in your account now.[/QUOTE]

sweet, mine are in too. cheers for the update

[quote name='SaraAB']I just wanted to let everyone know that I am a free member and I qualified for the Triple Play rewards, I bought The Pinball arcade and then I used my Xbox 360 as required over the free weekend. If you qualified the points will be pending in your account now.[/QUOTE]

me to

[quote name='PottyPops']Cool. My wife and I were rolling laughing at that black lady when she was putting her arms in those aquariums on Total Blackout. I don't watch very much television but I may buy the season pass to that show. Thank-you for posting, I would've never known.[/QUOTE]

I was also. Thanks for your post or else I probably wouldn't have even tried it. After I watched it I lucked out and seen it was on my SyFY on demand. I've seen two episodes so don't remember which was the first but the worm lady, the balony guy, and the sheriff who guessed he was eating poop and rubbing his face all over the peoples bodies all had me rolling.

[quote name='CAG Barcode']Does this gives you a code or automatically adds the shirt to your avatar?[/QUOTE]

Adds shirt no code.

^^ thanks for the head up

[quote name='dungonmaster316']dont know if its been posted but if you play the voice studios app, you get free avatar awards,
its simple juss reading phrases off the screen[/QUOTE]

It is simple but it does take a while to go through them all.

[quote name='Tailswisher']Too bad I don't have a mic for my 360 to try that. Are the rewards worth it, though?[/QUOTE]

You can't just do it with a mic, you need a kinect

[quote name='dungonmaster316']...if you play the voice studios app, you get free avatar awards...[/QUOTE]
[quote name='CodeTrader']They are pretty nice avatar awards.

You can see them at http://www.themexbox.com/index.php?topic=4143.0[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up and the link to the animations of the awards. Those are pretty good ones, if I have some time later this week I might go ahead and give this a try.

[quote name='chuckie88']Thanks for the heads up and the link to the animations of the awards. Those are pretty good ones, if I have some time later this week I might go ahead and give this a try.[/QUOTE]

Plus 50 chevos, I think.

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Been looking for Street Fighter X Tekken stuff in here and not finding it sooo....

There are Color Packs as well as Combo free.

HOWEVER, I am having an issue with the last Color Pack (Shimmering) where it will not unlock after DL. Will search to see if this is a Capcom issue or just the colors not liking me.[/QUOTE]

i'm having the same issue, it seems theres a glitch when DL-ing

[quote name='MrPiggles']Or you know, you could just spend 5 minutes and make a fake account? ;)[/QUOTE]

no thanks, facebook goes against my religous beliefs.

[quote name='neuropolis']Already 160 MSP.[/QUOTE]

the way i got it was to goto xbox.com then click the games tab. There should be a picture of max panye on the top left. Click it then from there it shows all the downloads. Click download now for the gorilla pack. If you click on the gorilla pack it takes you to the link i posted and thats where it shows up for 160 MSP. My bad for the confusion.

[quote name='r3dreck']Plus 50 chevos, I think.[/QUOTE]

You get 50 GS if you do all the achievements, but I found out that if you complete the last set and leave the system on to upload the data, and your 360 is turned off, you miss the last achievement. And there's no way to get it again.

the me3 shirts for facebook are dead. i tried to use a dummy account to get one yesterday and it said the promo had ended. i was looking to get myself a renegade shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back