List of Free Playstation Network items (NON-HOME ITEMS)

how does it work if you "pre-ordered" warframe to get the bonus stuff?
I believe those add-on items show up under the service file list of the PSN account. Usually, consumable add-ons like in-game currency are tracked by services.

When you first start the game, you should automatically receive the pre-ordered items in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:
are any of these free games any good to play?
You should have posted a new topic in one of the other discussion forums...not in this topic.

To answer your question though, I've played Blacklight Retribution on the PC and thought it was cool. WarThunder is awesome if you like plane simulators...but it would be better on the PC since you could use the Oculus Rift with it.

10% off a 3 month membership to PlayStation®Plus.

T4L8-5MN2-DR7B
RBR5-K8ND-ENDB

for EU/UK Accounts only.

Free things released on December 10:

PS4 App IGN for PlayStation

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: 

Costume Catalog Data 3

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014:

- 3rd Kit

- European Classic Kit

- South American Classic Kits

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God:

- Inuendo'd Zeo Voice Pack

- Joyous Pupuru Pack

- Probably Puni... Voice Pack

- Smarmy Etanya Voice Pack

- Snobby Cliora Voice Pack

- Wretchedly Gigadis Voice Pack

Also, I'm very sorry for forgetting to list the free PlayStaiton Mobile games given out each week.

2 weeks ago, they were Rymdkapsel and Passing Time

1 week ago, they were Gun Commando and Mononoke Slashdown

They are not available as free anymore.  :oops:

This week, the free PS Mobile games are Super Crate Box and Fuel Tiracas. They can be found at the top of the New Releases section under PlayStation Mobile in the Vita store and some Android devices. PS Mobile games are not available on the PS3 store or webstore.

Also, I'm very sorry for forgetting to list the free PlayStaiton Mobile games given out each week.
2 weeks ago, they were Rymdkapsel and Passing Time
1 week ago, they were Gun Commando and Mononoke Slashdown
They are not available as free anymore. :oops:

This week, the free PS Mobile games are Super Crate Box and Fuel Tiracas. They can be found at the top of the New Releases section under PlayStation Mobile in the Vita store and some Android devices. PS Mobile games are not available on the PS3 store or webstore.
Fantastic...just my luck, my phone's been utterly fucked for the last week (can't mount sd card, doesn't ring or notify irregularly, is constantly freezing, etc, etc....)...

Well Rymdkapsel was in a humble bundle and I'm pretty sure Gun Commando was free once before. Not sure about the other two, but Super Crate Box for this week is a definite drive for my to reimage my phone...

I fixed the link. Thanks for the notice. This board doesn't like apostrophes in URLs.

Nothing new came out for PS Mobile this week. The next free PS Mobile games will come in around 2 weeks.

looks like those codes are for EU/UK accounts only.  i think they are for Tiny Hawk, discount for the Sly trilogy, Singstar code and whatnot.

i got an e-mail with this codes

BT6C-P2NR-83DD

46ML-BDN2-THNJ

AACR-FANH-KE6N

C5KR-PFND-7PJE

E99G-78ND-3NQR
Took the first 2 Thanks

In order to pay it forward

(all north american codes)

4P7H-ECNG-945B(Shanty Town Multiplayer Map)

BT8F-4DNT-NBH6(Tomb of Lost Adventurer)

44HP-BKNB-57DR(metro last light RPK weapon)

Nothing free came out this week, though nothing other than a few priced themes were put up in the store. See you next week!

And it's the next week. Freebies from January 7:

Festive Giveaway is back with 2 more PS Mobile games free to download for 1 week: 

Bike Rider DX

Rock Boshers DX 

PS Mobile games are only available through the PS Mobile section of the Vita store and Android devices that support the PS Mobile app.

Other freebies:

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness:
Rasperyl

Payday 2:
Sweet Tooth Mask!

Stadium Pack

WWE 2K14:
Virgil

Festive Giveaway is back with 2 more PS Mobile games free to download for 1 week:

Bike Rider DX

Rock Boshers DX

PS Mobile games are only available through the PS Mobile section of the Vita store and Android devices that support the PS Mobile app.

Other freebies:

Rasperyl

Payday 2:
Sweet Tooth Mask!

Stadium Pack

WWE 2K14:
Virgil

Bike Rider DX

Rock Boshers DX

Other freebies:

Rasperyl

Payday 2:
Sweet Tooth Mask!

Stadium Pack

WWE 2K14:
Virgil
picked up the disgaea 2 and the payday 2 stuff. Thanks, heard about about the disgaea, did not notice the payday 2 stuff. too bad the payday mask is not cross platform, would have loved to use it on steam.

Short version: free codes for PS1 classics Twisted Metal, Warhawk, and Destruction Derby on PSHome!

Long version:

You may have seen the PS4 experience area next to the Hub in PSHome and it has the usual trailers and stuff, but if you investigate the PSVita, it starts you on a little scavenger hunt for shiny points in the room to collect cards. Most of the cards just give you info and advertising for games, but you do get some neat gear and decoration items like a ps1 and ps4 among other stuff. Anyway, three of those cards will include codes to redeem for those PS1 games, and I can confirm that they are real! I was kinda surprised they would give these away, but they are old classics and being digital it costs them next to nothing to give away. 

The little scavenger hunt you have to do doesn't take too long, but you need to walk everywhere to get the shiny spots to show up, search twice sometimes, and do a little quiz. Enjoy!

I'm more surprised that promo is still going on. Pretty sure it came out near PS4 launch in November. Older PS+ members already got Warhawk and Destruction Derby a few years back when they used to give PS1 Classics (among normal titles) out.

Short version: free codes for PS1 classics Twisted Metal, Warhawk, and Destruction Derby on PSHome!

Long version:

You may have seen the PS4 experience area next to the Hub in PSHome and it has the usual trailers and stuff, but if you investigate the PSVita, it starts you on a little scavenger hunt for shiny points in the room to collect cards. Most of the cards just give you info and advertising for games, but you do get some neat gear and decoration items like a ps1 and ps4 among other stuff. Anyway, three of those cards will include codes to redeem for those PS1 games, and I can confirm that they are real! I was kinda surprised they would give these away, but they are old classics and being digital it costs them next to nothing to give away.

The little scavenger hunt you have to do doesn't take too long, but you need to walk everywhere to get the shiny spots to show up, search twice sometimes, and do a little quiz. Enjoy!
Did not know about this scavenger hunt, just completed it, thanks for the heads up!

I'm more surprised that promo is still going on. Pretty sure it came out near PS4 launch in November. Older PS+ members already got Warhawk and Destruction Derby a few years back when they used to give PS1 Classics (among normal titles) out.
This explains why I was unable to redeem the Warhawk and Destruction Derby codes. It's because I already "purchased" them through PS+.

Oh ya, I hate that about PS+...
is there any known way to get around that? last year I had a 30 day ps+ trial and grabbed the hotline miami when it was free. When it was dropped and went sale for super cheap, I wanted to buy it so I could continue playing after my trial. but I had another week left so it wouldn't let me buy it. I was sad that day.

is there any known way to get around that? last year I had a 30 day ps+ trial and grabbed the hotline miami when it was free. When it was dropped and went sale for super cheap, I wanted to buy it so I could continue playing after my trial. but I had another week left so it wouldn't let me buy it. I was sad that day.
You would think their would be an option to upgrade your free PS plus copy to a full paid copy, unfortunately that is not the case. If you really find this a problem contact their chat support or phone support during the sale and see if anything can be done.

Free things from January 14:

The next and last 2 free PS Mobile games in the Festive Giveaway:

Monster Hotel

Quiet, Please!

They will be available for free for 1 week. They are only available through the PS Mobile section of the Vita store and the PS Mobile app on supported Android devices.

Nothing else was released for free this week.

Long version:

Thanks for this! Got all 3 free games

Technically, nothing free was put up on January 21.

However, there are free add-ons to earn from the PS3 demo of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy:

• Just downloading and starting the demo will give you the Utsusemi Samurai costume for the full version of Lightning Returns.
  • If you beat Zaltys at the end of the demo and post your score through Outerworld, you'll get the Siegfried costume, also for the full version of Lightning Returns.

Just a reminder that starting tomorrow (after the store update), the LBP New Year's costume will be available in the USA and Canada.
They didn't come out yet. :wall: Maybe they'll be up tomorrow.

Got a reply from the LittleBigPlanet twitter account. They said that the New Years Fireworks Costume will be released next week in America/Canada. Had to delay it again for some reason or another.

Has the game Spartacus Legends been mentioned?

Thanks for this very helpful thread by the way and thanks to all contributors to it.

• If you beat Zaltys at the end of the demo and post your score through Outerworld, you'll get the Siegfried costume, also for the full version of Lightning Returns.
after you beat Zaltys and submit your score, how does one know that Siegfried will be unlocked for the full version?

bread's done
Back