List of Free Playstation Network items (NON-HOME ITEMS)

Japan PSN has some free GT6 avatars and paint chips. Can someone let me know if the paint chips are region locked?

Free Megane Trophy Anniversary Edition in GT6 
http://www.gtplanet.net/get-a-free-megane-trophy-anniversary-edition-in-gt6/

gt6_15th_a_e____renault_megane_trophy_-638x358.jpg
  TRBK- PNNH-LLNP

Let me know if the code still works and if you can use the car in any region, thanks.

Japan PSN has some free GT6 avatars and paint chips. Can someone let me know if the paint chips are region locked?

Free Megane Trophy Anniversary Edition in GT6
http://www.gtplanet.net/get-a-free-megane-trophy-anniversary-edition-in-gt6/

TRBK- PNNH-LLNP

Let me know if the code still works and if you can use the car in any region, thanks.
This megane dlc doesn't work with UK copy of game (BCES-01977), also scirocco/Gt500 with is free on JP store.

I don't use that code, I have my own;) I check this paint chips later, but I think it doesen't work too.

Last edited by a moderator:
All add-ons only work on a game released in the same region.

In this case, the free add-ons from Japan will only work with the Japanese version of GT6.

To be a little more detailed:

All games are coded with a unique product ID. The same game will have different product IDs in different regions. A game can only recognize and use add-ons that have the same product ID. An exception to this are sequels to games that can use add-ons from previous versions, such as LittleBigPlanet and the Rock Band/Guitar Hero games.

Free items from February 4:

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate:

Costume Catalog 9

"Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns" static theme, only available through PS3 store app

Although not technically a free game, there is a PS3 beta of Ace Combat: Infinity going on right now and lasts until Tuesday, February 11. It is open to everyone.

There are also 3 free add-ons with it, also only available until February 11:

- Additional Plant Investment Contract Set
- Elite Mercenary Contract Set
- Intelligence Agency Contract Set

10 codes worth 1 song each = 10 songs with expiry of 4/30/14.
rn7w6g5
rncxger
rnnjahz
rpxi8j2
rpyp2d9
rqigx69
rsrwgj6
rtqi5k3
rtsdyn9
rxfjw5s
1. Go to www.billboardmusicstore.com
2. Enter your code where it says “Enter PIN & hit Enter”
3. Select music and add to cart
4. Either Register for an account (link at top of page) or enter your email address and zip code for fast checkout and follow the instructions for downloading your music. 
5. Additional help available in the FAQs at the bottom of the site
Billboard music files are in MP3 format. To successfully redeem for MP3 music files you need an Internet connected computer, an updated web browser and media player software that supports MP3, such as Apple® iTunes® or Microsoft ® Windows Media® Player. Customer Service US [email protected].  PINs are non-transferable. US ONLY

The free items that came out on February 11:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII:
- Japanese Voice Pack (free for 2 weeks)
- Utsusemi (this is the same costume that came with the demo a few weeks ago)

Saints Row IV:
Reverse Cosplay Pack

Skullgirls Encore:
- Character Color Bundle (free for limited time)
- Squigly Character Unlock (free for first 3 months)

These LittleBigPlanet items are only available for 1 week:

LittleBigPlanet: 
Valentine's Day Mini-Pack (cupid costume cross-buy PS3|Vita)

LittleBigPlanet games: Cupid Costume (cross-buy PS3|Vita):
LBP Karting version | LBP Vita version

Would it help to mention the free GTA Online items that will appear Friday and be available for a limited time and will and be free to keep after acquisition? Includes a "Tommy Gun" and some pinstripe suits. I think a car as well.

The Valentine’s Day Massacre Special, the latest free update to GTA Online that’s coming this Friday features a variety of fun Valentine's themed extras for Story Mode and GTA Online.

NEW WEAPON: GUSENBERG SWEEPER
Nothing says “I love you” quite like the warm wooden grip and cold steel barrel of a Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun. Get it from any Ammu-Nation location in GTA Online (in Story Mode, the Sweeper is automatically deposited into each character's weapon inventory with two full clips and additional ammo can be purchased at Ammu-Nation).

NEW VEHICLE: ALBANY ROOSEVELT
Paint the town red in the classically-inspired Albany Roosevelt. This armored 1920s limousine is perfect for gangsters and their molls. To properly run amok with the new Roosevelt, get in the driver’s seat and let your friends or Crewmates hang off the side, firing and taking out your rivals as you pass them by. The Roosevelt can be accessed from any garage property in Story Mode and is available in GTA Online from the legendarymotorsport.net in-game website.

NEW ATTIRE
Dress to the nines in a host of new double breasted suits and 1920s flapper dresses, or bare it all in sexy undergarments while going incognito with a selection of new masquerade masks. There are also new novelty t-shirts, hats and more available in stores throughout Los Santos, plus a new Flapper Bob hairstyle exclusively for the ladies.

10 NEW JOBS
The Valentine’s Day Massacre also includes 10 new Jobs scattered like the remnants of a broken heart throughout the world of GTA Online, including Deathmatches, a new Parachute Jump and new land, sea and cycling Races.

Everything in the Valentine’s Day Massacre Special will be available for a limited time starting this Friday, but once acquired you will be able to keep them in your inventory for good. We will also have more information soon for other forthcoming GTA Online content updates including the Dangerous Business Pack, Online Heists, an expansion to the Creator tool and lots more.

The Valentine’s Day Massacre Special, the latest free update to GTA Online that’s coming this Friday features a variety of fun Valentine's themed extras for Story Mode and GTA Online.

NEW WEAPON: GUSENBERG SWEEPER
Nothing says “I love you” quite like the warm wooden grip and cold steel barrel of a Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun. Get it from any Ammu-Nation location in GTA Online (in Story Mode, the Sweeper is automatically deposited into each character's weapon inventory with two full clips and additional ammo can be purchased at Ammu-Nation).

NEW VEHICLE: ALBANY ROOSEVELT
Paint the town red in the classically-inspired Albany Roosevelt. This armored 1920s limousine is perfect for gangsters and their molls. To properly run amok with the new Roosevelt, get in the driver’s seat and let your friends or Crewmates hang off the side, firing and taking out your rivals as you pass them by. The Roosevelt can be accessed from any garage property in Story Mode and is available in GTA Online from the legendarymotorsport.net in-game website.

NEW ATTIRE
Dress to the nines in a host of new double breasted suits and 1920s flapper dresses, or bare it all in sexy undergarments while going incognito with a selection of new masquerade masks. There are also new novelty t-shirts, hats and more available in stores throughout Los Santos, plus a new Flapper Bob hairstyle exclusively for the ladies.

10 NEW JOBS
The Valentine’s Day Massacre also includes 10 new Jobs scattered like the remnants of a broken heart throughout the world of GTA Online, including Deathmatches, a new Parachute Jump and new land, sea and cycling Races.

Everything in the Valentine’s Day Massacre Special will be available for a limited time starting this Friday, but once acquired you will be able to keep them in your inventory for good. We will also have more information soon for other forthcoming GTA Online content updates including the Dangerous Business Pack, Online Heists, an expansion to the Creator tool and lots more.
is this available through the SEN website or in game?

I was asked to post this so credit goes to this member.

"I'm a new member, I joined to help out with this issue.
Mishima's link is broken. Those who wish to get a free Saints Row IV Polarizer weapon code can visit ;

https://www.facebook...8120&ref=woobox

or https://www.facebook...1&stream_ref=10

I wanted to post it myself but it would not let me post anything, I heard for 30 days.

- murali.thaya

Mishima's link is broken. Those who wish to get a free Saints Row IV Polarizer weapon code can visit ;

I wanted to post it myself but it would not let me post anything, I heard for 30 days.

- murali.thaya
The links don't work, I can't click or copy/paste.

- murali.thaya
Links are broken

There is now another Quest For Greatness activity, Episode 2 on PS Home. You can get a voucher for...
Resident Evil Director's Cut! You can also get some things for Warframe, and Blacklight Retribution.
Should only take about 15-20 minutes, and you can't pass up Resident Evil.

There is now another Quest For Greatness activity, Episode 2 on PS Home. You can get a voucher for...
Resident Evil Director's Cut! You can also get some things for Warframe, and Blacklight Retribution.
Should only take about 15-20 minutes, and you can't pass up Resident Evil.
Thanks.

God of War: Ascension

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/Get-quot-The-Marked-One-quot-Tat-amp-Studio-Cape/td-p/43205834
Everyone who answers this question by April 8 in this thread, will receive "The Marked One" tat and "Studio Cape".

QUESTION FROM THE GODS (answer to obtain these items):
If you were the God of War, what would be the very first thing YOU would do?

Flower

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/The-Flower-Thank-You-Avatar-Thread/td-p/42983789
3/12/14 was the cutoff. Sorry if anyone missed this.
I haven't received my avatar yet so I re-checked the thread and it said that we should receive messages to our psn user id by 3/31/14.

FREE on PSN

PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale™ Fat Princess Avatar
PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale™ Kratos Avatar
PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale™ Nariko Avatar
PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale™ Parappa Avatar
PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale™ Sir Daniel Fortesque Avatar
PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale™ Sweet Tooth Avatar

God of War: Ascension

ALL MULTI-PLAYER WEAPON & ARMOR DLC IS FREE - CLICK HERE

No we are not crazy, this is for real Champions. This promotion ends on April 1, and that is not an April Fools, go get em all!

50% OFF XP BOOSTERS - CLICK HERE
In conjunction with our FREE DLC event, we have dropped all XP Booster prices by 50%, to help you ascend faster than ever to Ascension status. This promotion also ends on April 1, so stack up.

Free Ultimate DLC Bundle:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/god-of-war-ascension-ultimate-dlc-bundle/cid=UP9000-NPUA98232_00-ALLDLC0000000000

And one more free thing:

Vita game Destiny of Spirits. I think you have to be online to play this.

Links for the free avatars:

- Fat Princess
- Kratos
- Nariko
- Parappa
- Sir Daniel Fortesque
- Sweet Tooth

The Ultimate DLC Bundle for God of War: Ascension includes a bonus 48-hour x2 XP booster, but it starts immediately after the bundle is claimed. If you want to take advantage of the booster, hold off on getting it until right before you play the game.

This is the last week to get the bundle Dead of Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters + Free Character Jann Lee and add-on for Pac-Man Museum: Ms. Pac-Man.

Thanks, going to download the FF X/X-2 Remaster theme when I get home!
found everything but the final fantasy theme. can you provide a link please.

Im having a hard time finding it on PSN.
It was listed in the psn blog store update, which is why I listed it above. Unfortunately, I don't think it was actually added to psn this week since I wasn't able to find it either.

The only way I found the theme was via console - I went to the PlayStation Store, searched for FFX and, as that didn't pull it up, I went back to the main Store menu.  I scrolled down, and FFX was listed - sort of like an ad - the free theme offer is on page 2 of the three page ad (says DOWNLOAD THEME).

The only way I found the theme was via console - I went to the PlayStation Store, searched for FFX and, as that didn't pull it up, I went back to the main Store menu. I scrolled down, and FFX was listed - sort of like an ad - the free theme offer is on page 2 of the three page ad (says DOWNLOAD THEME).
so where did you actually see this on the console?

I went into the menu on the left that says games and under extra's there are themes, but none are for FFX. I saw a XIII-2 theme but it cost 1.99

Where in the menu of the psn store did you go on the console?

so where did you actually see this on the console?

I went into the menu on the left that says games and under extra's there are themes, but none are for FFX. I saw a XIII-2 theme but it cost 1.99

Where in the menu of the psn store did you go on the console?
There console store layout is pure junk i gave up... I thought it be better on ps4 nope still junk but worse imho..

30 day code for Sony Music Unlimited. I don't regularly listen to music, when I do it's something I already own or via Pandora. So I thought I'd offer this up. It expires 3/31/14 so act fast. Please let others know if you redeem. Thanks.

DFP6-DENR-25K4

And one more free thing:

Vita game Destiny of Spirits. I think you have to be online to play this.

Links for the free avatars:

- Fat Princess
- Kratos
- Nariko
- Parappa
- Sir Daniel Fortesque
- Sweet Tooth

The Ultimate DLC Bundle for God of War: Ascension includes a bonus 48-hour x2 XP booster, but it starts immediately after the bundle is claimed. If you want to take advantage of the booster, hold off on getting it until right before you play the game.

This is the last week to get the bundle Dead of Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters + Free Character Jann Lee and add-on for Pac-Man Museum: Ms. Pac-Man.
I "purchased" the ultimate dlc for GoW:A last night went to download not on my list, it is "not available for purchase"

bread's done
Back