List of Free Playstation Network items (NON-HOME ITEMS)

Appreciate all the links to the freebies.

Never have time to look these up so I just check on this thread periodically.

Mutant Mudds (vita) free on ps+ https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/free-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPLUSFREEGAMES?CMP=soc_us__pn_psblog_dotcomplus_06_30_14

Atelier Rorona Plus

BGM PACKAGE (FREE)

Must add both ps3 and vita versions to cart separately

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/atelier-rorona-plus-with-3-dlcs/cid=UP4108-NPUB50123_00-B000000000000485

DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition Vita
Upgraded Audio Data (Free)

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/dynasty-warriors-8-xtreme-legends-complete-edition/cid=UP4108-PCSE00405_00-DW8WXLGAMEUS0000?smcid=psblog::up4108-pcse00405_00-dw8wxlgameus0000:ps-blog-2014-06-24-playstation-store-update-348

Tekken Revolution (ps3)

1 free premium ticket per day for the week (must log in once per day).

Costume Set 1 for each character $0.99 (after 50% off).

Mokujin Festival starts Thurs. 6/26.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mutant Mudds (vita) free on ps+ https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/free-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPLUSFREEGAMES?CMP=soc_us__pn_psblog_dotcomplus_06_30_14

Atelier Rorona Plus

BGM PACKAGE (FREE)

Must add both ps3 and vita versions to cart separately

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/atelier-rorona-plus-with-3-dlcs/cid=UP4108-NPUB50123_00-B000000000000485

DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition Vita
Upgraded Audio Data (Free)

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/dynasty-warriors-8-xtreme-legends-complete-edition/cid=UP4108-PCSE00405_00-DW8WXLGAMEUS0000?smcid=psblog::up4108-pcse00405_00-dw8wxlgameus0000:ps-blog-2014-06-24-playstation-store-update-348

Tekken Revolution (ps3)

1 free premium ticket per day for the week (must log in once per day).

Costume Set 1 for each character $0.99 (after 50% off).

Mokujin Festival starts Thurs. 6/26.
Thanks.

Usually, I avoid posting PS+ free games because not everyone here has PS+.
Other freebies released on June 24:

PS3 free-to-play bundle Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters + Free Character Mila! (available for limited time)

Links to both versions:

Atelier Rorona Plus PS3 version:

BGM Package

Atelier Rorona Plus Vita version:

BGM Package

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Vita version:

- Additional Character Color 1 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)

- Additional Character Color 2 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)

PlayStation Vita Pets:

Summer Costume

For those of you interested, it's nothing special. But I have a spare Destiny code for PS4 and PS3. First come first serve. please claim it if you take it. You still have to go to Bungie.net/beta to redeem it.

VNG-P4Y-TVM

For those of you interested, it's nothing special. But I have a spare Destiny code for PS4 and PS3. First come first serve. please claim it if you take it. You still have to go to Bungie.net/beta to redeem it.

VNG-P4Y-TVM
Thanks for sharing this, frowninclown.

Bundled in with the v1.09 update, this free DLC includes both the long F1 circuit, around which GT Academy winner Jann Mardenborough will be piloting his GP3 car at the weekend, and a shorter layout. The tracks are added by way of a 598Mb update, available now.

Also coming along expectedly is the Volkswagen Vision GTI concept, announced earlier in the month at the Wörthersee festival. This 500hp roadster is available to win in its own dedicated Seasonal Event – again, regardless of the laptime – and has been added to the Vision GT section of the game too. A special Vision GTI racing outfit has been added, it too coming as a prize for the Seasonal Event.
http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-6-v1-09-update-arrives-includes-red-bull-ring-and-more/

You have until July 1 2014 to get the Volkswagen Vision GTI from doing 1 lap in the Seasonal Events.

Just choose Seasonal Events from the main menu of Gran Turismo 6 and complete a time trial lap with this car. Your time doesn't matter so don't worry.

The Raid: Redemption is free on crackle so you can stream it from ps3/ps4 or just watch it here:

http://www.crackle.com/c/the-raid-redemption

Just Answer these Question

I'll send you a message of the code as soon as you answer it

[customspoiler='Question for Code 1']What is the combined first names of the creators of Bungie Studios[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Question for Code 2']What is the name of fish that is a vehicle in Destiny[/customspoiler]

Use the Destiny Wikia

Good Luck!!

Just Answer these Question

I'll send you a message of the code as soon as you answer it

[customspoiler='Question for Code 1']What is the combined first names of the creators of Bungie Studios[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Question for Code 2']What is the name of fish that is a vehicle in Destiny[/customspoiler]

Use the Destiny Wikia

Good Luck!!

Anyone want a Destiny Beta code for PSN,i have two
Wrong thread, You want the free PS3 codes / random code drop threads.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/255249-ps3-code-drops-here/

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/286945-random-free-codes-drop-only-no-asking-for-codes/

I've got one PS4 BF Beta code to give ... First to PM me gets it! 

Edit: It's gone!

Another free game for Vita, under the PS Mobile section : Neck Strike

You are a head of an anime person floating in space, trying to shove attacking sports ball and other anime heads to the sides for damage without damaging yourself. It's kind of weird.

Another free game for Vita, under the PS Mobile section : Neck Strike

You are a head of an anime person floating in space, trying to shove attacking sports ball and other anime heads to the sides for damage without damaging yourself. It's kind of weird.

Free things released on August 19:

As part of The Pinball Arcade sale: the base pack (Black Hole, Theatre of Magic, Ripley's Believe It or Not, Tales of the Arabian Knights) is free for everyone:

PS4 version (requires the free base game installed to play, Tales of the Arabian Knights included in free game)

PS3 version / another version if first version doesn't work

Vita version

PS3 and Vita versions have cross-buy. Both are also in the Price Drops section, so they could be permanent price drops. PS4 version might be permanent, but for now, assume it is temporary.

Other free things:

Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed:

- Falcom Mascot Set: PS3 version | Vita version

- Genshiken Set: PS3 version | Vita version

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate:

Costume Catalog 16

Killzone Shadow Fall:

Intercept Co-op Maps (requires Intercept Co-op add-on or Intercept Co-op standalone version installed)

LittleBigPlanet games:

Autumn Seasonal Creator Kit: PS3 version | Vita version (cross-buy PS3|Vita)

Mugen Souls Z:

- The 2nd Ultimate War

- The 3rd Ultimate War

The PlayRoom:

AR Studio (requires tablet or smartphone with PlayStation app to use this, not compatible with Vita)

PlayStation Vita Pets:

Vampire Costume

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment:

Costume Pack

Tales of Xillia 2:

Custom Order Set

Free avatars from Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Edition:

- Azmodan Avatar

- Belial Avatar

- Diablo Avatar

- Inarius Avatar

- Ithereal Avatar

- Malthael Avatar

- Skeleton King Avatar

- Tyrael Avatar

- Urzael Avatar

As always, downloaded avatars can only be changed on a PS3.

Is it me or is it not possible to add an item to cart from the web store anymore? I don't see the add to cart button on the left side of the page as usual.

Works fine for me although I have to let the whole page load and the button will show up after a little wait. Using Firefox btw.

Freebies released August 26:

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends for PS3: (all cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

- Wang Yuanji 'Rorona' Costume

- Xu Shu 'Kisaragi Ritsu' Costume

- Zhau Yun 'Ibuki' Costume

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition PS4 version: (all cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

- Zhao Yun 'Ibuki' Costume

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition Vita version: (all cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

- Zhao Yun 'Ibuki' Costume

Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth1:

- Beginner's Item

- Histy's Trial Item Pack

One Piece Unlimited World Red PS3 version:

- Dino Master Quest

One Piece Unlimited World Red Vita version:

- Dino Master Quest

PlayStation Vita Pets:

- Egyptian Pharaoh Costume

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE PS3 version:

- Absolute Zero Destroyer Set

- Crimson Menace Set

- Gods and Pirates Set

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE Vita version:

- Absolute Zero Destroyer Set

- Crimson Menace Set

- Gods and Pirates Set

Sept 2 freebies coming in a few hours.

Yeah sometimes they do free themes and avatars. I'm sure you can look around the store and find some free ones. You can also try here 

http://www.ps3-themes.com/   

Just go there on the browser on your ps3 and download it. It's fast and easy and they have all kinds. I'm sure you'll find something you like. 

The store hasn't been giving out many themes lately. Years ago, they used to give out at least 1 a week.

Complete list of freebies given out on September 2. Sorry for not posting them Tuesday night.

PS3 free-to-play game Deathmatch Village

Vita free-to-play game Deathmatch Village

Both versions support cross-play and cross-save, but they are not cross-buy bundles, so you will have to claim the 2 versions if you want both.

Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed PS3 version:

- Hyperdimension Neptunia Set

- Super Sonico Set

Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed Vita version:

- Hyperdimension Neptunia Set

- Super Sonico Set

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate:

Costume Catalog 17

PlayStation Vita Pets:

Native American Costume

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment:

Adventure Pack

"You cannot play this game at the current video output settings.

(80028F10)"

Anyone have any ideas to get this working on a US PS3?
What kind of television are you using for your PS3 (SD/HDTV) and what type of connection (AV/Composite/HDMI) are you using? If your output is to a standard definition television (NTSC) you won't be able to play the game as NTSC televisions refresh the screen at a different speed than UK (PAL) televisions.

What kind of television are you using for your PS3 (SD/HDTV) and what type of connection (AV/Composite/HDMI) are you using? If your output is to a standard definition television (NTSC) you won't be able to play the game as NTSC televisions refresh the screen at a different speed than UK (PAL) televisions.
I'm using an LED HDTV, via HDMI.

Don't know, but I'm getting the disc in the mail this week.  It's a really short DLC campaign, like an hour long, so I don't think it would be trial.

bread's done
Back