List of Free Playstation Network items (NON-HOME ITEMS)

Here’s a free #GhostOfTsushima PS4 Dynamic Theme

Americas: BEFB-AMNR-R4F6
Europe/AU/NZ/Russia/Middle East/Africa/India: 38BE-G6N8-L93A
Japan: N4TK-59NH-2LH3
Korea: EM56-NTNC-EHX8
Rest of Asia: DHLN-HANF-F6LH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The American code is multi-use so I would assume that the others are as well.

Free Dynamic The Last of Us Part II dynamic theme, details from the PS Blog:

You can download high-resolution versions of the art as wallpapers for your device of choice via PlayStation.com/wallpapers. We’ve also produced a new dynamic system theme that transitions from day to night based on your PS4 system clock, available now for free at PlayStation Store.

Americas: 4FMP-BBNM-J5L3
Europe/AU/NZ/Russia/Middle East/Africa/India: 9DEK-PKNG-N445
Japan and Asia: Please check out each country’s official PlayStation social channel for more details.

Codes expire February 11, 2021. Redeem Region-specific code at PS Store while supplies last.

Free Dynamic The Last of Us Part II dynamic theme, details from the PS Blog:

You can download high-resolution versions of the art as wallpapers for your device of choice via PlayStation.com/wallpapers. We’ve also produced a new dynamic system theme that transitions from day to night based on your PS4 system clock, available now for free at PlayStation Store.

Americas: 4FMP-BBNM-J5L3
Europe/AU/NZ/Russia/Middle East/Africa/India: 9DEK-PKNG-N445
Japan and Asia: Please check out each country’s official PlayStation social channel for more details.

Codes expire February 11, 2021. Redeem Region-specific code at PS Store while supplies last.
Wallpapers US link: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/playstation-wallpapers/

Sony giving away Uncharted Collection and Journey

Uncharted showing as $19.99 (display error?) but you can still add to your downloads

Journey is showing as free 

I would post the links but I guess i've never made more than 3 posts before so it has imposed the limit on me until then :\

Sony giving away Uncharted Collection and Journey

Uncharted showing as $19.99 (display error?) but you can still add to your downloads

Journey is showing as free

I would post the links but I guess i've never made more than 3 posts before so it has imposed the limit on me until then :\
Supposedly it doesn't go live until at 8pm PDT. So maybe give it some time. Journey isn't free for me yet.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020/04/14/announcing-the-play-at-home-initiative/

Last edited by a moderator:
Knack 2 is free too if you make an account for Germany & China. 

1. Create a German PSN account.
  2. Log into your PS4 with the German account and set your system as PRIMARY.
  3. Claim Knack 2 from the German PSN store.
  4. Download Knack 2 to your PS4.
  5. Log into your regular US account and play as normal.

Note: The same offer, for a free copy of Knack 2, is also available in the Chinese PSN store.

Got this info from Slickdeals.net

Crypt of the NecroDancer is free for Germany & UK.

Make an account for either of those to download it to your PS4 console for free. Then you can use it on any other region. Works on your other accounts.

bread's done
Back