List of Xbox Platinum Hits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, I looked on the Xbox.com page under the PHs and they list 38. We list 40. The 2 games that I found out that aren't on the Xbox page is Shenmue 2 and Nightfire.

Though, I HAVE seen these as PHs. Unless I'm crazy.

So MechAssault seems to be the only newest PH..Hmm..

How is the game of the year better? (Morrowind is an excellent game. Wow!!)
I know they included more worlds, but what else is updated?
Thanks,
Matthew

Hey MWL that's a nice sig you got there. Morgan doesn't look half bad when she's not exploded to half my screen.=P

I have to agree with BigNick on Fuzion Frenzy. Now that its cheap I can finally get my friend to buy his own damn copy and give me back mine...

[quote name='magilacudy']Hey MWL that's a nice sig you got there. Morgan doesn't look half bad when she's not exploded to half my screen.=P

I have to agree with BigNick on Fuzion Frenzy. Now that its cheap I can finally get my friend to buy his own damn copy and give me back mine...[/quote]

That was the first game I bought when I got my xbox. $300 for the box, then $50 for fuzion!

also i believe the qualifications are 400,000 copies sold and out for at least 9 months. if i remember right from the xbox training thing.

I don't know if it's going to be considered a platinum hit or not, but I read that Crimson Skies' MSRP will drop to $30.

[quote name='Barnolde']I saw some online pics of Soul Calibur 2 as a PH, and GH and PC for GCN and PS2 respectively.[/quote]

Havn't seen any yet.

B00008H2IU.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']XBox needs another wave of PH soon. I could go for some counterstrike, PGR2, and halo for $20.[/quote]

I can imagine that, R63, Pandora Tomorrow, and DoA Volleyball soon, Crimson Skies eventually.. even with the recent price drops..
Kinda like how NFS: HP2 is a PH now, so will probably NFS: UG. Also maybe eventually Tony Hawks, and James Bond's adventures, maybe Everything or Nothing soon sometime eventually..
Just like how Counter-Strike has been jumping from $9.99 - $19.99 at various stores like EB. Just like how some XSN sports games are, turning to $29.99 MSRP. Well anyways, this may too happen - :p

Cs-phdz.jpg

- or maybe even this-

Sudx.jpg

=====^v :roll: v^=====

- PS, I just cropped that image in there, so its not really proportionized, and I used MSPaint, not some professional PhotoCrop..

- Note, somehow the images aren't working because of my lame HTML skills, so if you really wanted to see the images, just right click on the "image", select properties, then copy and paste down the file url into your browser, and click go.

or you could just else stare at a top seller for a long time, then quickly look at a PH case... just picture the top seller as if it was the face on the PH case..

There are a lot more listed and are updated on Microsoft's Official Platinum Hit List for Xbox games now..

.. that'll mean a lot of cheap Summer games, and a when I do get a job, I'll probably be having all those Platinum hits in my collection, like getting $40+ dollars a day, = 2 PH titles for me in a day! :)

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/platinumhits/default.htm

new games like Wolfenstein, Dave Mirra Freestyle 2, Finding Nemo, and Matrix (I still can't believe it managed to be selling so good when it first came out, I almost pre-ordered without reading a review) on the list.

"Wolfenstein, Dave Mirra Freestyle 2, Finding Nemo, and Matrix " theve been for so long. My store has had them in PH casing for a while now.

You can probably soon add Deus Ex: Invisible War, True Crime, and PoP since I saw that they are that price at TRU. Deus Ex: Invisible War I know is 19.99 everywhere whereas PoP, I know is 19.99 but don't know anywhere else and the same goes for True Crime.

HALO needs to be a PH. It si a MUST!! Umm yeah......... HEIL X-BOX!!!

There are two things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein
[/u]

Uhm, EB is showing Silent Hill 2 as a platinum hit, yet I haven't seen it in any stores.

212504.jpg

Get it preowned for $12.99, cheaper if you use "AFF25". Not bad.

Add Tony Hawk's Underground, True Crime: Streets Of LA and Star Wars : Knights Of The Old Republic to the list. I've seen all of these titles in the actual platinum hits border at Best Buy today.

Also, according to the Xbox.com site, Counter Strike is a platinum hit.

Actually its all these

These titles will become Platinum Hits in August:

* Counter-Strike
* Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
* True Crime: Streets of L.A.
* Midnight Club II
* Tony Hawk's Underground
* ATV Quad Power Racing 2
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
* Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom

I saw Soul Calibur 2 today for 19, on the SKU it said "PLATINUM HITS".. it said the same thing last month before they announced THUG and True Crime for PH..

So take that for what it's worth. SC2 might be in the next lineup.

Soul Calibur 2 has been a PH for awhile now, about a month or two. Yeah, I also forgot about Midnight Club II. I saw it at Target the other day with the PH border. Also, I forgot about Prince Of Persia, which has the border (and listed) on the Xbox.com site.

[quote name='JPRaup']Actually its all these

These titles will become Platinum Hits in August:

* Counter-Strike
* Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
* True Crime: Streets of L.A.
* Midnight Club II
* Tony Hawk's Underground
* ATV Quad Power Racing 2
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
* Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom[/quote]

And SpongeBob is the newest PH Family Hit.

[quote name='mmn']Uhm, EB is showing Silent Hill 2 as a platinum hit, yet I haven't seen it in any stores.

212504.jpg

Get it preowned for $12.99, cheaper if you use "AFF25". Not bad.[/quote]
Its been a plat for I think close to a year.

[quote name='Scorch']http://www.xbox.com/en-us/platinumhits

Looks like Prince of Persia (if it wasn't already) and NEED FOR SPEED: UNDERGROUND(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) are both now PH[/quote]

Nice. I wonder if NFSU has been lowered in stores yet.

[quote name='Scorch']http://www.xbox.com/en-us/platinumhits

Looks like Prince of Persia (if it wasn't already) and NEED FOR SPEED: UNDERGROUND(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) are both now PH[/quote]

I think you're mistaken. At that link the only NFS I see is Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit 2. Perhaps you saw Tony Hawk Underground and got confused?

Prince Of Persia isn't listed either.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Scorch']http://www.xbox.com/en-us/platinumhits

I think you're mistaken. At that link the only NFS I see is Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit 2. Perhaps you saw Tony Hawk Underground and got confused?

Prince Of Persia isn't listed either.[/quote]

Yes, and why is The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring catagorized as a sports game?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Scorch']http://www.xbox.com/en-us/platinumhits

Prince Of Persia isn't listed either.[/quote]

I think that you're mistaken. POP will get the PH status, and the Need for Speed Underground was up there. Guessed saw it as well. I guess it was just put up too early.

[quote name='manofpeace20']Anyone know of Hitman: Contracts will ever be named a PH?[/quote]

Well geez man, it just came out in like April or May..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back