List of Xbox Platinum Hits

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='manofpeace20']Anyone know of Hitman: Contracts will ever be named a PH?[/quote]

Well geez man, it just came out in like April or May..[/quote]

I know that, and I own the regular edition. I was just wondering if it fit the criteria in sales.

[quote name='radjago']Will Halo ever become a PH? I saw it drop to $19.99 at Gamestop today.[/quote]

I don't think so, Halo: Combat Evolved is still selling well for Microsoft. The $19.99 price drop at GameStop, is probably just a sale for the week...

[quote name='ananag112']This needs to be updated.[/quote]

Sure does.

Anyhow, look for Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow to be named a PH in the next few weeks. The price has already dropped to 20 in most areas, and with Chaos Theory coming in 2 weeks, I fully expect UbiSoft to release it as a PH.

I was thinking the same thing, Led.

Is anyone actually interested in keeping this thing updated? I know ZForce does it for the Player's Choice thread, maybe someone could do it for this one.

According to a Plat. Hits ad on pg 11 of the April OXM:

Full Spectrum Warrior
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Need for Speed: Underground
Shrek 2

Didn't see them listed on the front page.

With the regular Morrowind and Morrowind GOTY both being PH, shouldn't the one without the expansion packs be listed at a cheaper price?

[quote name='manofpeace20']With the regular Morrowind and Morrowind GOTY both being PH, shouldn't the one without the expansion packs be listed at a cheaper price?[/quote]

The old one isn't even produced anymore, so it doesn't really matter.

I hadn't known that Sonic Heroes had gone GH. that's kind of nice since I've been meaning to pick it up but haven't seen it in a while. time to look for the original versions of it while I still can. $15 after GGC doesn't sound too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back