Little Big Planet - Gen. Discussion & Info

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck!!!!!!! Gamecrazy gets the burlap pouch pre-order. The one store I lack access to!

[quote name='rabbitt']I wonder if the Blockbusters without a GC will still get the gift. I sure as fuck hope so.[/QUOTE]

I think you have it backwards. Hollywood Video has the GameCrazy and Blockbuster has GameRush.

That was my guess, that GC would get the pouch. Has there been precedence that BB/GR gets preorder swag? They're not exactly everywhere....there's no GR's in my area (San Jose) but there are a few GC's scattered around.

[quote name='bob330i']I think you have it backwards. Hollywood Video has the GameCrazy and Blockbuster has GameRush.

That was my guess, that GC would get the pouch. Has there been precedence that BB/GR gets preorder swag? They're not exactly everywhere....there's no GR's in my area (San Jose) but there are a few GC's scattered around.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, fucking shit. There are no GC's near me at all.

My guess is bestbuy get Nariko and walmart the stickers (if they do these sorts of things, if not Target or CC).

edit: toysRus would be a sticker possibility as well

Couldn't I just put a preorder down, get the special item then just ask for a refund for the preorder? I'm sure others have thought of this and was wondering if it would be possible to do so.

[quote name='NateNinja']Couldn't I just put a preorder down, get the special item then just ask for a refund for the preorder? I'm sure others have thought of this and was wondering if it would be possible to do so.[/quote]

some places don't give you the preorder stuff until you pick it up.

Since I don't have a Game Crazy near me I was wondering if there was anyone who was near one who could get the LittleBigPouch to people who have no GCs.

i want the helghast sackboy that was shown at some game conference. give me that as a preorder bonus instead of the nariko or kratos.

[quote name='KingBroly']the Helghast sackboy has already been confirmed to be in the game.[/quote]

doh! well I'm happy then. I guess I'll just preorder at the most convenient place. I would like the mini guide from amazon but I don't want to wait for it to come in. I would rather go pick this up when the store opens.

Taken from PTOM
The immensely talented British comedian, actor, writer, producer, and even occasional composer, Stephen Fry will narrate LittleBigPlanet

Narration on LBP? This game is a mystery :p

Levels are region specific, but Sony can money stuff across servers. So the best stuff will be available everywhere (for pay, presumably).

This is a full-blown $60 game on bluray? Man, all this time I thought Little Big Planet was a cheap PSN game... weird. The videos look really sweet, but $60 seems high.

[quote name='dallow']No crazy japanese tentacle levels?
Rolento, whip one up for me.[/quote]

something tells me I'll be very busy making a level that cover all fetishes >_

I'm kinda already thinking about level designs using Excel. Limited I know, but still a start.

You know what'd be cool? A demo that was just a level creator that would carry over to LBP. I know it's pie in the sky, but seriously, that would be awesome.

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/3433970/Little-Big-Planet/Product.html

nariko-sackgirl-littlebigplanet-hea.jpg

UK gets Nariko :(

[quote name='KingBroly']I'm kinda already thinking about level designs using Excel. Limited I know, but still a start.

You know what'd be cool? A demo that was just a level creator that would carry over to LBP. I know it's pie in the sky, but seriously, that would be awesome.[/quote]

I remember that this was the original plan, to release a "beta" level editor, and gather all of the best levels for the retail release. I'm sure that they have scrapped any demo version of the editor since they decided not to do the beta, and we will probably just get a level to play as a demo, if we even get THAT.

The region locked content turned out to be false, so content will now be available worldwide. As they put it, there's only one region: "LittleBigRegion"

I'm trying to create a Tower level atm. Sorta high, lots of traps and whatnot. But excel, like I said can only get you so far. I know nothing of the game's enemies and traps, so I can't prepare for those yet, besides the fire.

Got my kratos sockboy costume code today. I'm guessing it's unredeemable until lbp comes out? I tried enetering it in, and it said the code may be expired, or something like that.

ill probably reserve @ Gamestop, get the code and just get my $5 back later. i did that for WWE SvR 08 to get the demo.

Wow, from the detail in these plush toys it looks like I'm going to need to put some effort into my sackboy halloween costume...

[quote name='naes']So, hold on. What exactly are all of the preorder gifts?[/quote]

Nariko and Kratos in game skins, a burlap sack pouch to hold the game (I wish there was a gamecrazy near me for this one), a sticker book and a mini guide.

[quote name='happy']Nariko and Kratos in game skins, a burlap sack pouch to hold the game (I wish there was a gamecrazy near me for this one), a sticker book and a mini guide.[/quote]
Which store gets which?

bread's done
Back